BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intensive Restoring Treatment New Pro-Retinol A® + Fiber - Restoring Complex Repairing Action SPF 15 Sunscreen What is different about a deep-set wrinkle? Time depletes skin s fiber capital, the strong support network essential for smooth and wrinkle free skin.  With age, this support begins to collapse and cell regeneration slows.  Some wrinkles deepen and settle into the skin, becoming more visible as stubborn crow s feet, forehead, brow and frown lines.  For deep-set wrinkles, you need repair. Innovation:  Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair For the 1st time, L Oreal Laboratories have created a repairing treatment clinically proven to help visibly reduce the appearance of deep-set wrinkles. Deep-Set Wrinkle Action This breakthrough formula features Pro-Retinol A® and new Fiber-Restoring Complex, shown to help repair the skin s fibrous support.*  It s

• Excelente producto para el cuidado del cabello da vida y ...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair SPF Day Lotion SPF 15
  • "I use this on a daily basis and I've seen a huge difference in my skin. My fine lines are slowly fading and my skin overall looks brighter. I would definitely recommend this product, even for those with sensitive skin " in 3 reviews
Nereida M.
Belleville
I love to apply this L’Oréal revitalize lotion and see how quickly the wrinkles under my eyes and face disappears. I also buy the face wipes as well and my daughter is always giving me compliments that my skins looks so clear and healthy. I love to hear that my products that I believe in so much really works. They are not expensive and highly recommend everyone to try it.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
I purchased this product on clearance at CVS for less than $7. The packaging is compact and the product itself works well. It dies have a slight scent to it, but it’s pleasant and not overpowering. I have used this Day/night for 4 weeks and I have noticed a slight difference in the deeper lines on my forehead. I do continue to use it and bought more today.
Suzann W.
I only recently bought this so I cannot give a full 5 stars as I’m not sure how the SPF aspect of it does. I purchased this item at CVS and it was a very reasonable price with a coupon and their “Extra Bucks” program. It’s in a nice pump package and easy to use. I have normal to dry and sensitive skin. This product went on smoothly and did not cause any breakouts or irritation. It is the perfect texture and has a nice clean scent without being too “perfume” smelling. I would definitely purchase again.
Darcy B.
Kingwood, WV
I recieved a sample of this from Ulta and I loved it so much. You need very little product to feel nice. And my mother used some and noticed a difference in her wrinkles in just 2 uses. Highly recommend and I would love to purchase again soon.
Tammy M.
Edmonton
It works Great!!!!!!Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum!!!!!! I use it with Olay Regenerist Day Cream and Night Cream!!!! I’m turning 42 this month but look much older so I decided to start using face creams from Wrinkles and Dark Spots —- So far the bags under my eyes are much less—- my wrinkles are less defined and My Drooping skink by my face is looking a bit Better!!
Amber H.
Barberton, OH
This product works well and feels great on my skin. It’s kind of pricey but not too bad. It’s gentle on my skin l, not harsh at all. This was my first time using this product and I would recommend it to others.
Amber H.
Nicholson, PA
This is not a product I must have nor just use daily. Although these types it productw you really should. You get a lot in the package which makes me happy because you dont always with products like this. I just didn't notice a difference using it but again...products like this you hage to consistency uee for tim3 wnd I never do
Julyana A.
Bethesda
This product is amazing if you have mature skin!!
I use it everyday in the mornings to leave the house with an amazing skin day!!
Would recommend this to anybody that is on a budget and wants a good day time cream
jen j.
I was excited to use this for my nasiolabial folds. I tried out this 1x a week as your skin needs to assimilate to retinols. My skin did not react to this. I did use moisturizer and noticed my expression lines looked more apparent and reddened. Try this first on your wrist as a skin patch test for a week. If no redness occurs you can try on face.
Michaela J.
Hopkinsville
Loved this product. Kept my face moisturized and soft with a very refreshing smell. I purchased this product at Walmart and I was a first time user, however I have bought it multiple times since then!
Cindy lorena Q.
Excelente producto para el cuidado del cabello da vida y brillo y revitaliza en cabello nutrición estrena