L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Night Creme uploaded by 247lbscenes D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intensive Restoring Treatment. With pro-retinol a + fiber-restoring complex. Repairing action. Formula essentials : non-comedogenic. non-greasy. dermatologist tested for gentleness. air-tight pump ensures optimal formula quality This light-weight super potent lotion nourishes and is absorbed easily into the skin. What is different about a deep-set wrinkle?

• I've been wanting to try this but I never muster up the courage t...3 Answers
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Just love this for night time extra moisturization. Feels so luxurious on my face especially around my eyes. Skin still feels moisturized in that morning, without feeling greasy.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This product is pricey but worth it when using a coupon. It did meet my expectations. Shockingly I saw results! I'd recommend it to my friends.
Samantha Z.
Used it for my undereyes it was great didn't erase them since they are natural wrinkles but it reduced them
Enisy S.
Love it! Excellent product I have very dry skin and this product leave my skin super soft in the morning
Eneida R.
Brownsville, TX
I am not in my age where i need this cream, but i would love to get this and try it out myself.
Kauanoe R.
WAIMANALO, HI
I don't use this product often, but it works on my skin and I really like it I also feel smooth
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Excellent night cream goes on light and soaks wonderfully into the skin does not feel greasy
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
This is marketed a lot like the Mary Kay product, anew, I was searching for earlier. This product works great for minor wrinkles, but not deep ones. However, deep ones can probably only go away with Botox! I love this product! You have to make sure you don't get it in your eyes, because it gets a little blurry to see.
Nicole L.
I needed a serum for the night and gave this a try. It went on very easily and only took a short time to sink in. My skin felt moisturized enough that I skipped the extra cream afterwards. All in all I liked how it felt on my skin, although I didn't see any change in my lines and wrinkles...
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
L'Oreal Revitalift Deep set wrinkle repair is amazing. And the price is decent too. I I've the way my face looks and feels. The packaging is nice and easy to open. I love everything g about this product!
Jamie M.
Amesbury, MA
I've been wanting to try this but I never muster up the courage to do it. Do you us either products as well? I'm ready to get my skin back in shape so any thoughts or ideas help! Thanks!