BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For the 1st time, LOreal Laboratories have created a continuous 24-hour eye repairing treatment, AM and PM. Clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of deep-set wrinkles. AM Cream (0.2 fl oz / 6 ml) SPF Fiber Protection Gentle hydrating cream with Fiber-Restoring Complex, which helps repair broken skin fibers of the delicate eye area. Broad spectrum protection UVA/UVB SPF 15 helps prevent future damage. PM Cream (0.2 fl oz / 6 ml) Advanced Wrinkle Repair Contains Fiber-Restoring Complex that helps repair and rebuild broken skin-fibers. Overnight, skins natural restoration process works with Pro-Retinol A to smooth the eye area.

• I'm officially a stay at home mommy and these bags are be...1 Answers
  • I have a question regarding the length of usage...what wo...2 Answers
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Loreal is my top favorite drugstore brand for makeup and skin care. It took about 3 weeks to see results but when I did I was so happy. It totally smoothed out the fine lines by my eyes. It's for sure a great product.
Grace V.
Elizabeth
I’m only 20 years old but it’s never to early to start fighting away wrinkles! I use this every morning and every night and it nice to moisturize that part of the face, I also notice that when I smile the crows feet don’t really linger.
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
I found this product on sale at my local drugstore and I figured I'd try it. Textually it is heavenly, so silky smooth and works in so easy with minimal rubbing. However I didn't notice much of a difference in the fine lines on my face.
Tara B.
Houma, LA
All this product did was moisturize my skin it did not repair any wrinkles whatsoever all of my wrinkles are still here and this was my first time trying this and it was very expensive I will not buy it again
Catt G.
Indianapolis , IN
Great item makes my skin smooth and beautiful .. tightens as it dries so u can feel it working into the skin. I feel like it’s very effective and will continue to use to see a better outcome
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Used this product along with the revitalift moisturizer for a long time, until I ran out of both of the products. I do think that they made my skin look incredible, but they were a bit drying and they did nothing for my break outs. They are also both really expensive, so I'm hesitating on repurchasing.
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
I spent way too much on this product. After daily use for an entire month, I saw no difference.. I wouldn't recommend it. There are much cheaper organic ways to achieve this result. I do like some of their other products, but not quite feeling this one.
Jessica H.
Lufkin
Wonderful product to try for those with visible wrinkles. Great value for the price. First time user. Probably will not use again for a while. Nice packaging. Gets your attention! Wouldn't buy again until I'm a little older.
Ebru Y.
I have tried various loreal eye cream/lifting products and even though they are pricey for the drugstore they still do not work. I would rather spend $5 more and just buy something better at Ulta or Sephora or make a DIY eye cream at home
Ane K.
The Triple Power Concentrated Serum works beautiful and does everything it claims. After only a few weeks of use, my skin feels smoother and firmer. I have noticed lines being less noticeable and it has even helped even out my completion, which was an added bonus. It appplies smoothly and absorbs within moments without any greasy residue. I've noticed my moisturizer gliding on much smoother over the serum. There is a mild perfume scent, but it honestly is not that strong and fades after only a few minutes. This is definitely one of the better products out there for the price.
Evangeline D.
I have a question regarding the length of usage...what would be a nice usage range so I know when I should stop treating with the product?-
Patricia G.
Schiller Park, IL
I'm officially a stay at home mommy and these bags are becoming more noticeable. Does this product help with this problem? Or does anyone recommend a different product that helps with under eye problems.?