L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Day Cream SPF 30 uploaded by shayma 💗.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anti wrinkle + firming Pro-retinol A + elasti flex Advanced UVA / UVB protection Protects against dark sports Dermatologically tested UVA rays are the primary cause of UV induced premature skin ageing, and penetrate deep beneath the skin's surface, reaching the dermis. The elastin fibre network, the skin's "springs", begins to weaken. Skin becomes less firm and wrinkles appear more pronounced. UVA rays can also travel through glass, so even when you are indoors, your skin is likely to be exposed to the premature ageing effects of UVA rays. The L'Or al Paris Expertise Advanced protection against ageing: Elast-flex: an exclusive technology stimulates and reinforces the elastin support network. The formula improves skin firmness and the ability to bounce back. Pro-Retinol A: a powerful anti-wrinkle ingredient known to stimulate skin cell renewal. Wrinkles are visibly reduced and skin texture appears more even and refined. SPF 3: broad spectrum filter system to protect against harmful UVB rays, and from UVA rays responsible for premature skin ageing and dark spots. The light non-greasy texture absorbs easily leaving your skin beautifully moisturised and hydrated. Used daily, the broad spectrum UV protection helps guard your skin against then sun's most damaging rays. Reveal firmer, more refined, younger looking skin. Visible results Immediately: skin is protected, more toned and hydrated. In 4 weeks: skin feels firmer and fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced. *In vitro test. From science to beauty With more than 3 years of dedicated research, at L'Or al Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination. Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide. Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience. For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.

L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Day Cream SPF 30
  • "I swear by this product and I use it night and day. It's very moisturizing. I get compliments on my skin daily and this definitely plays a role." in 4 reviews
  • "Very hydrating day cream which is perfect for my skin which is oily yet dehydrated. I also love that is has spf already within the product and allows me to keep a shorter routine. " in 4 reviews
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Loving this. I use it as a day and night cream. Makes me skin feel tighter. I love that it has spf in it and I use it every day to make sure my skin stays healthy and strong. A really great product and would recommend
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Love this product. The spf is real blocker of UV. Easy to apply and non greasy. Doesn't have a lot of perfume as well so can be applied by everyone and on every skin type. Only downside is a little pricey for this quality.L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Day Cream SPF 30
Jen R.
I am to a point I need creams that help to reduce those fine lines and wrinkles thay are creeping up on me . This cream was very light but left me feeling fresh and I loved the way it wore all day.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I was not impressed with this product and noticed little to no difference when using it. It is one of the more expensive creams at the drug store which made it a little more disappointing. I do not recommend.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
I love this Revitalift Day cream! It is light and the added 30 SPF sunscreen is a huge bonus as a fair skinned woman. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy which is a huge plus!
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Megan S.
Good product. I use this as my every daywear. You should always have an SPF in your face cream. It last a while and the price is decent. I prefer okay products over most.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This cream is OK. I think it is a little pricey for a drugstore cream but just my opinion. It's OK for fine lines and to hydrate for a daily face cream. I let's on ally have another fave but this would still be something I would reach for if I ran out of my more high end cream:) it can be found pretty much anywhere so get out there and check it out. It may work better for you than me. I have really awful problem skin lol my face is picky!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Amazing Drugstore Find!! It claims to give you Fewer wrinkles & Firmer skin, In just two weeks. And it definitely does what it claims!! This cream is a daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, RevitaLift Day Cream has anti-wrinkle and firming action for radiant, younger-looking skin. Keeps you hydrated for 24 hours!
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
I'm at the point in my life where I'm just making the transition into exploring wrinkle creams---it's an emotional process, of course. But L'Oreal makes the most satisfying and reasonably priced products and they leave my skin looking younger and brighter. Maybe getting older isn't SO very bad after all....
Marie A.
I'm looking for a good wrinkle cream ,after turning 40 I need to find one that really works ...I do have sensitive skin which is is oily and spot prone has anyone had a positive result from this 😊
Valentina B.
I like the creams for the day that help improve the lines of expression and also have sun protection. Does this cream really work?