BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infused with a high dose of purified Hyaluronic Acid. Boosts skin moisture retention. Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

Our 1st Daily Volumizing Skincare.
Restores skin's natural fullness for a more youthful look.
See improvement on cheekbones, under-eye and wrinkles.

Dermatologists’ latest approach to anti-aging is not just about chasing after lines and wrinkles, it's about replenishing skin's volume. Skin loses volume when levels of Hyaluronic Acid—a naturally occurring, hydrating substance within the skin-starts to decline. As volume is gradually lost, the effects of gravity become more apparent—skin loses fullness.

Recommended daily regimen:

Step 1: Cleanse
Revitalift Cream Cleanser

Step 2: Treat
RevitaLift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum

Step 3: Moisturize
RevitaLift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer

Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Silica, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Nylon-12, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance

• So, I am looking for an affordable colonizing moisturizer...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Overall, excellent product! It smells great, feels ultra sheer and silky smooth, works well, and didn't cause any irritation on even my VERY sensitive skin! While I'm not quite to the age where one would expect to begin using these types of treatments, I still found great benefit. This cream makes my skin feel SO soft, even my boyfriend made a comment about ho supple the skin on my face and neck felt after only the second application! Best of all, for me personally, is that this product did not cause any irritation or further aggravate my already irritated sensitive skin (eczema). HIGHLY recommended! * I am committed to providing completely honest and unbiased reviews, regardless of how I obtained the product. I was fortunate enough to receive this product at no cost in exchange for my honest review. This and all of my reviews contain only my personal, sincere opinions. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. I welcome and appreciate feedback regarding my reviews. Thank you for reading! *" in 3 reviews
Shannon R.
I really liked this moisturizer & so did my husband :) It left my skin soft without feeling greasy. I even think some of my fine lines are disappearing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
A very disappointing product. It doesn't absorb but instead pills up and rolls off in tiny little balls. Impossible to apply makeup afterwords and in the end I just have to wash it off.
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX
I'm a first time user for this product. I saw a difference right away in my skin. It definitely meets expectations and makes my skin feel so nice! A little pricey but worth the money
Amber S.
I have what I'm going to call a deep wrinkle on my forehead next to my eyebrow and thought I'd give this a try. While the wrinkle is still there it's not as deep or noticeable.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA
Leaves a weird thickness on my face almost like silicone. I am using up the tub because it was expensive but I will not repurchase. No notice in my fine lines reducing:(
Karla H.
San Antonio , TX
Great scent
Non greasy
Definitely leaves your skin feeling moisturized
Skin soaks up product and feels like velvet afterwards
I just don't feel it volumizes my skin
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I just started using the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer and it does a really nice job. My skin feels soft and my skin tone looks even.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Very interesting and inspiring how the upped the ingredients on the prior product!

It has a thick luxury like texture! I don’t prefer the scent!
Amy W.
I'm in the middle on this cream. Maybe it takes awhile to notice any improvement. I got this as a sample, so maybe I need a bigger size.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
I really like this cream but I am not thrilled with the smell. Leaves my face feeling soft and youthful so I will deal with the smell .
LaTosha D.
So, I am looking for an affordable colonizing moisturizer that really works and helps the lines to disappear. Does this work? Is it Oily or stinky?