BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infused with a high dose of purified Hyaluronic Acid. Boosts skin moisture retention. Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

Our 1st Daily Volumizing Skincare.
Restores skin's natural fullness for a more youthful look.
See improvement on cheekbones, under-eye and wrinkles.

Dermatologists’ latest approach to anti-aging is not just about chasing after lines and wrinkles, it's about replenishing skin's volume. Skin loses volume when levels of Hyaluronic Acid—a naturally occurring, hydrating substance within the skin-starts to decline. As volume is gradually lost, the effects of gravity become more apparent—skin loses fullness.

Recommended daily regimen:

Step 1: Cleanse
Revitalift Cream Cleanser

Step 2: Treat
RevitaLift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum

Step 3: Moisturize
RevitaLift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer

Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Silica, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Nylon-12, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance

• So, I am looking for an affordable colonizing moisturizer that re...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Overall, excellent product! It smells great, feels ultra sheer and silky smooth, works well, and didn't cause any irritation on even my VERY sensitive skin! While I'm not quite to the age where one would expect to begin using these types of treatments, I still found great benefit. This cream makes my skin feel SO soft, even my boyfriend made a comment about ho supple the skin on my face and neck felt after only the second application! Best of all, for me personally, is that this product did not cause any irritation or further aggravate my already irritated sensitive skin (eczema). HIGHLY recommended! * I am committed to providing completely honest and unbiased reviews, regardless of how I obtained the product. I was fortunate enough to receive this product at no cost in exchange for my honest review. This and all of my reviews contain only my personal, sincere opinions. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. I welcome and appreciate feedback regarding my reviews. Thank you for reading! *" in 3 reviews
Trish R.
Joshua , TX
I tried to write an honest and unbiased review about this product on L'oreal's website but they never posted it. Soo, I'm posting it on here. I did not like this product at all because the fragrance was way tooooo strong for this sensitive wiffer of mine. The scent stayed with me throughout the whole day giving me headaches. Granted, this isn't the worst product out there, (hence the two-star rating) but it definitely isn't my favorite. I would not recommend this to anyone until L'Oreal comes out with a non-fragrance scent in this line.
Sue K.
I got a small jar (net wt.05oz[14g]) of L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer. I received it in one of my monthly beauty boxes. It is an adorable jar, looks just like the regular size jar but mini. You are to apply after washing your face & neck in the am & pm. I highly recommend this thick, rich & yummy 😋 smelling cream.
Jill Tanner G.
West Jordan, UT
First of all, anything L'Oreal is a great thing. But I just love their face cream. I review products for Good Housekeeping and Shespeaks. I received free samples from them and tried them for 30 days and honesty saw a difference in my overall appearance. I am still buying their products today!!! And I will always tell people about them!
Jaye L.
I got this along with 3 other Revitalift products from influenster to try. I truly can not believe the difference its made in 4 weeks! Around my nose chin eye n cheek area holy crap little lines less visable pores smaller dark spots lightened! See even my makeup isn't seeping into the lines! Yup I'm a very happy camper!!!
Jessica R.
This moisturizer is pretty deluxe, considering the majorly affordable price range. I like products like these, because buying multiples doesn't break the bank, and you can keep one at work, in your gym locker, etc. I would say this product is comparable in quality to the higher end moisturizers you would find at Bloomingdale's or Macy's, but for less than half the price.
ismaray g.
Recently i try This moisturizer,i think that is really good,i feel my face more soft and looks more healthy, the smell is very nice ,is soo relaxing and not oily,i have a good experience with this product,i can recommended
Purnima S.
Philadelphia, PA
I apply this twice a day, once in the morning at once at night. It keeps my skin moisturized through the day. But I have noticed that my acne has gooten a little worse since I started using it so I may take a break soon to see if it was caused by the mositurizer or just the weather.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Absolutely my all time favorite moisturizer! It goes on and my face feels amazing and so soft!!! I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful about what products I use and I've never had an issue. I can totally see a difference when I use it.
Ashley L.
I received this in a vox box and am in love. great moisturizer. absorbs quickly and didn't leave me face feeling sticky no heavy scents and a little goes a long way. definitely will be purchasing when my free item runs our2.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I first tried this as a sample, and was instantly hooked. It works! I use it on the furrow lines between my eyebrows. It's got a moderate price tag, and you can get it at the drugstore . Get you some
LaTosha D.
So, I am looking for an affordable colonizing moisturizer that really works and helps the lines to disappear. Does this work? Is it Oily or stinky?