BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infused with a high dose of purified Hyaluronic Acid. Boosts skin moisture retention. Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

Our 1st Daily Volumizing Skincare.
Restores skin's natural fullness for a more youthful look.
See improvement on cheekbones, under-eye and wrinkles.

Dermatologists’ latest approach to anti-aging is not just about chasing after lines and wrinkles, it's about replenishing skin's volume. Skin loses volume when levels of Hyaluronic Acid—a naturally occurring, hydrating substance within the skin-starts to decline. As volume is gradually lost, the effects of gravity become more apparent—skin loses fullness.

Recommended daily regimen:

Step 1: Cleanse
Revitalift Cream Cleanser

Step 2: Treat
RevitaLift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum

Step 3: Moisturize
RevitaLift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer

Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Silica, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Nylon-12, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance

• So, I am looking for an affordable colonizing moisturizer...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Overall, excellent product! It smells great, feels ultra sheer and silky smooth, works well, and didn't cause any irritation on even my VERY sensitive skin! While I'm not quite to the age where one would expect to begin using these types of treatments, I still found great benefit. This cream makes my skin feel SO soft, even my boyfriend made a comment about ho supple the skin on my face and neck felt after only the second application! Best of all, for me personally, is that this product did not cause any irritation or further aggravate my already irritated sensitive skin (eczema). HIGHLY recommended! * I am committed to providing completely honest and unbiased reviews, regardless of how I obtained the product. I was fortunate enough to receive this product at no cost in exchange for my honest review. This and all of my reviews contain only my personal, sincere opinions. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. I welcome and appreciate feedback regarding my reviews. Thank you for reading! *" in 3 reviews
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
Freaking fabulous! Feels great going on and you don't need every much of it at all, almost works like a primer too. Smell is to die for, I absolutely love it! I got this as a sample in a target beauty box and just purchased the full size from ulta.
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV

Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this to try for free from influenster. This cream is really thick, which I guess is expected of a night cream. It doesn't feel uncomfortably thick but it's noticeable. I wasn't able to use it long enough to see any effects because I had a baby and I was concerned about using it while pregnant and nursing.
Sky L.
Tomer - February 7, 2012
I have never bothered to review a skin care product before and have been taking care of my skin since I was a teenager and I am 49 years old now, I have used some of the most expensive treatments and creams on the market and hands down this is the best ever, the Golden Balm actually does redensify your skin, as it ages it thins especially under the eyes and yes this golden balm works , it turns back the clock, I even had one of my adult daughters ask me if I had had laser work done! The new product in the line , the Serum is also wonderful, I use it on my chest and neck and my skin is as soft as silk , the sun damange , spots and fine lines is gone! I am not kidding you ladies, this is the best ever and at around 20.00 a jar, I use it every day after applying my glycolic product at night and around my eyes and lips before my makeup in am. Try this product , use if faithfully , daily at least and use it on your neck chest and face...you will be rewarded !
Lauren S.
This is my favorite cream in the whole entire world!! I couldn't live without it my face feels amazing and looks amazing!! It smells so amazing that I use it all over
Jessica S.
I actually really enjoy this. I use it under my belif aqua bomb and they work great together. It smells awesome and makes my skin super soft and fills in my fine lines.
Courtney L.
Largo, FL
This product is amazing!I would recommend to anyone looking for a good skin care product that has all the benefits of a high price jem with an affordable price!!😍😍
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
Just bought this product but so far so good. It's probably the only moisturizer that does not leave me greasy I just wish it was a bit more hydrating. Makes my skin a little too matte. But some people love that!
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
I currently use this product under my liquid foundation for extra moisturizing through the day. The moisturizer is not heavy or oily. It leaves your skin feeling like silk.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Moisture on my face feels good which I love and it’s a cheaper deal but it depends where you can buy this it can be a lot but it’s great to try and see if you like it . Smells good tho
LaTosha D.
So, I am looking for an affordable colonizing moisturizer that really works and helps the lines to disappear. Does this work? Is it Oily or stinky?