BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infused with a high dose of purified Hyaluronic Acid. Boosts skin moisture retention. Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

Our 1st Daily Volumizing Skincare.
Restores skin's natural fullness for a more youthful look.
See improvement on cheekbones, under-eye and wrinkles.

Dermatologists’ latest approach to anti-aging is not just about chasing after lines and wrinkles, it's about replenishing skin's volume. Skin loses volume when levels of Hyaluronic Acid—a naturally occurring, hydrating substance within the skin-starts to decline. As volume is gradually lost, the effects of gravity become more apparent—skin loses fullness.

Recommended daily regimen:

Step 1: Cleanse
Revitalift Cream Cleanser

Step 2: Treat
RevitaLift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum

Step 3: Moisturize
RevitaLift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer

Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Silica, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Synthetic Wax, Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Nylon-12, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance

• So, I am looking for an affordable colonizing moisturizer...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Overall, excellent product! It smells great, feels ultra sheer and silky smooth, works well, and didn't cause any irritation on even my VERY sensitive skin! While I'm not quite to the age where one would expect to begin using these types of treatments, I still found great benefit. This cream makes my skin feel SO soft, even my boyfriend made a comment about ho supple the skin on my face and neck felt after only the second application! Best of all, for me personally, is that this product did not cause any irritation or further aggravate my already irritated sensitive skin (eczema). HIGHLY recommended! * I am committed to providing completely honest and unbiased reviews, regardless of how I obtained the product. I was fortunate enough to receive this product at no cost in exchange for my honest review. This and all of my reviews contain only my personal, sincere opinions. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. I welcome and appreciate feedback regarding my reviews. Thank you for reading! *" in 3 reviews
ellen e.
Coral Gables, FL
I keep buying this over and over, which is not standard for me as I keep looking for new/better products.  I use in the morning before make up and it makes all the difference.  Absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy.  I tried another Olay brand that is a best seller and later in the day my eyes started to burn as it must have migrated to the eye area, that never happens with this product  Also does not have a strong or annoying smell.
Melissa S.
It is directed to use twice daily. However, I was using it once daily because I use a night cream in the evening. It didn't make a huge difference to where I could notice; although, I did not use it as directed nor did I take before and after pictures.
Kimberly L.
Cumberland, KY
I am reviewing LOREAL revitalift filler. This product really did reduce the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles. I could tell a difference after just a few uses andmy skin is so much softer since i started using this product. 5 stars all the way! L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Daily Volumizing Moisturizer
JENNIFER R.
Waukesha, WI
Love it! I feel the difference immediately!!
I have very sensitive skin especially to fragrance, there's a slight fragrance but I'm still able to use it! 😁♥️
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Daily Volumizing Moisturizer
Laura P.
Akron, OH
This is loaded with hyaluronic acid to reduce and reverse the signs of aging. I received this as part of a 4-piece kit from Influenster a while back and still have 3 other products sort of in rotation. I liked this moisturizer, but I don’t think my skin responds the same way to hyaluronic acid as it does with retinol. I will use up the other products, but will not likely repurchase.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
Works great to plump the skin. Skin feels nourished and hydrated. Skin looks more evenly toned and my fine lines have lessened. The price point is good but since this is a cream its probably a little heavy for younger skin. Works great for me and I'm 34.
Chelsea D.
Livermore Fls, ME
As I grow a year older every year I find myself looking trying new products I love this one smells great is a huge thing for me since you smell it since it's on your face I have stopped using products just due to smell I didn't care how great it worked if I couldn't stand the smell I didn't care
Jessica B.
RevitaLift does exactly what it says! My skin is firmer and brighter after using this light moisturizer. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy. This is another amazing L’Oreal product!
Brittani G.
Usually my face is sensitive and gets dried out and itchy or everything burns me,  but this did neither,  my skin felt moisturized as soon as I put it on , and still felt that way when I woke up the next morning.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product is moderately scented, but doesn’t smell bad. The formula is thick and creamy and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and sort of velvety. It does make my skin a little more “matte” than I usually like, but some people love that. I don’t feel as though it really provides much in the way of volumizing power though, but my skin is naturally pretty supple so I may not be the best judge. The price is definitely not bad either, especially when similar products tend to go for a lot more. I personally don’t plan to repurchase, but I would recommend giving this a try if you’re considering it because it seems like it has a lot of great qualities!
LaTosha D.
So, I am looking for an affordable colonizing moisturizer that really works and helps the lines to disappear. Does this work? Is it Oily or stinky?