BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"This Innovative Formula Reduces The Appearance Of Eye Area Wrinkles And Helps To Improve Skin's Elasticity. With Pro-Retinol A, A Powerful Anti-Wrinkle Ingredient Known To Accelerate Skin Renewal, And Elastin Complex Which Contains Elastin And A Patented Ingredient Resulting From 5 Years Of Research That Is Shown To Protect The Skin's Elastin Fibers.* The Appearance Of Puffiness And Dark Circles Is Minimized. Provides 24-Hour Hydration And Soothes Dryness. Immediately, The Skin Around The Eyes Looks Revitalized. In 2 Weeks, 77% Of Ladies Saw Firmer* Skin And Dark Circles Are Visibly Reduced**, And In 4 Weeks, Wrinkles Are Visibly Reduced. Ophthalmologic And Dermatologist Tested Safe For Contact Lens Wearers Non-Greasy And Fragrance Free * Based On In-Vitro Testing. ** Based On Consumer Evaluations. Var Wccpi = ""Prod2402384"";"

• "I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "i love this products ,works really good price is in reasonable price range smells really good and you can see the difference in weeks its not a greasy product another reason i love it " in 1 review
Thalia A.
I’ve been needing an eye cream for so long! I was looking some up online and saw this one but was disappointed with the price. It’s $24. So I just kept looking online. Later that same day I went to Marshall’s to see if they had any good eye creams. I actually found that one!! For $10!! So I bought it.

Now I had a rash under both my eyes and in the corners of my eyes for about a week and a half before buying this. I have been using the cream since that time I bought it and it’s been a week and the rash is gone, it’s not red and the texture is 90% back to normal. It says it takes 4 weeks for smoother and firmer skin, but it really starts working fast! So happy!!!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I am not sure if this L’Oréal revitalize tinkle eye cream did what it was supposed to do. I mean I was happy at first but then after few weeks of using it, I wasn’t really seeing much of a difference. It did however moisturizer my skin and made it and kept it hydrated it. My little stink,es are still there but I wasn’t expecting them to totally disappear, let’s be honest. Other than that it was a good line.
Meril C.
I love L’Oréal skincare products and this is just as good as their other products!
I use it twice a day and you can notice a change in elasticity and also less darkness under eyes.
It won’t obviously get rid of them completely but definitely helps.
Very moisturizing and leaves the skin soft and feels cooling. A little goes a long way!
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream
Yadira M.
Kennewick, WA
I do like this product but is not my favorite, the only thing that I noticed is that it moisturizer my eye area and that my dark area is not puffy as always. I’m still looking for other options but is good but it doesn’t help me as other eye cream I have try at least not for me.
Cheryl B.
I love this eye cream. I did see improvements in fine lines around my eyes. I bought this from Target. I found this eye cream to be gentle and I didn’t experience any negative reactions. Also compared to more “prestige” brands, I loved the price and effectiveness.
🌺Amanda🌺 P.
Lexington
I would recommend this product for anyone who has fine lines and puffiness under the eyes. It's very gentle and light weight. The price is pretty good compare to others. It works great. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Eye Cream
Breanne S.
muskegon
I wake up with the smoothest skin after using the L’Oréal revitalift series. It is thick and feels good to my tired eyes! I recommend this to someone my age starting out on preventative care 25+. It’s worth the price, and comparative to pricey eye creams.
Jackie M.
Fortuna
Did not work do not buy !!! Gave me head aches and acne. Poor value. Kinda pricey L'Oréal L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream MoisturizerParis Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Makeup Removing Towelettes
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I was originally interested in this product because it not only moisturizes, but it holds that moisture for a long period of time. After using this product for about two weeks now, I can say that it most definitely keeps my face moisturized and it stays that way all day after only applying it once at the beginning of my day. The SPF is an added bonus because my face is protected from sunburn, damage, wrinkling, etc. Really want to try the “night” version.
Marie C.
Daytona Beach, FL
I cant say to much on this product but it didn't do anything noticeable to my eyes i used up the whole product but i can say that it did keep moisture to my eye area when makeup sometimes dry it out but thats about all it did.
Chestine J.
Philadelphia , PA
Where can I find this cream been looking all over
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
I was just wondering if this burns? I have used several eye creams and they were very uncomfortable once applied. Thanks!
Alicia K.
Can you see a significant difference in fine lines ? Any recommendations for under eye wrinkles?
Chelsie W.
London
Does it left with dry skin?
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Why and when was this discontinued 😢