BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Look - Same Formula br Pro-Retinol A + Elastin Complex Formula Essentials: ul Dermatologist Tested 2 Non-comedogenic 3 Non-greasy Why is RevitaLift with Elastin right for me? br After age 40, there are less elastin fibers and their network begins to deteriorate. Skin feels less firm and wrinkles become more visible. The Innovation br Innovative formula with breakthrough Elastin Complex reveals younger looking skin by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helping to improve skin s elasticity. Intensive Overnight Action br Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Action br With Pro-Retinol A, a powerful anti-wrinkle ingredient known to accelerate skin renewal. Advanced Firming Action br Elastin Complex contains Elastin and a patented ingredient resulting from 5 years of research that is shown to protect the skin s elastin fibers. Advanced Revitalizing Action br Stimulates cell ren

• L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming ...1 Answers
  • "this product keep my face moisturizing all the time u feel a huge different with my skin since i start to using its is gentle" in 5 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing product especially since I have dry skin. It's reasonably priced for the results that you will receive." in 4 reviews
Christine D.
Waipahu
Really love this product. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin so that's
a big thing for me. It made my skin healthy looking and I noticed that it reduced some fine lines on my face. I think it's a decent cream and I would totally purchase it again.
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
Heavy but does a great job. I sometimes wear it under my makeup on especially dry days and my face doesn’t get too greasy or dry. I prefer the revitalift over the repairing night cream as it is lighter and my skin has room to breathe.
Rachel L.
This was my first time using this cream. It has helped my skin regulate, and stay moisturized. The packaging is nice, I bought this from Target. I recommend this to others. My skin feels so much better after using this for a few months now.
Courtney W.
Daphne, AL
This product is very thick, which I love for a night cream because I feel like the thicker it is, the longer is stays on and the harder it works. Wake up with skin that is super moisturized and plump.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
I love this product. I've gotten really into anti-aging products since you really should start in your twenties and I love how this makes my skin feel. Really gives me a blurred lines effect the same way that a primer does. Makes my skin look really fresh in the morning, and, I've noticed that I break out much less when I'm using this product consistently. Can tell it really hydrates my dry skin!
Erika W.
This product feels nice and moisturizes well. But I’ve noticed absolutely no difference in terms of wrinkles and fine lines. The smell is quite overpowering as well. I bought it because it was on sale, but don’t think it’s worth the money at full price. Probably will not purchase again, just for moisturizer.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Really did not like anything about this cream. It might be really good for someone who has extremely dry skin but my skin can be very oily at times. This cream turned my skin into an oil slick and made it break out. I did not like the smell of it and I feel that it did not sink into the skin, it just laid on top of it. I will definatly not be purchasing this again.
K J.
Hey man. I am going through. I am not a problem. If I could see it. I am a beautiful person. It will take place in a while. I will have the best of luck to all of the most important things in my mind, I am a very long time no speak to you and the best of luck. The first one to the top right now and again in my mind, and then you can also
Victoria P.
Keeps skin healthy and youthful! Its very moisturizing. A bit greasy but absorbed in a minute or so. Wake up with beautiful skin. Price is okay for a product that gives results.
Jozett W.
Got bored with the product... After about 3 weeks seems to be mostly a moisturizer. Purchased at target . I did not notice any changes in my skin. It was an economical product.
Mary R.
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer Night Cream I'm thinking about trying this product, I'm wondering how it is for people with oily and acne prone skin. Any thoughts would be awesome!

back