BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal® Paris Skin Expertise Lip Treatment.
Lip plumping serum.
Revitalift® deep-set wrinkle repair.
Collagen filler lip duo.
Lip line filling + lip plumping.
Collagen biospheres + hyaluronic micro-spheres.

Jess🍁 D.
Tyler
The packaging is awesome. I'm glad I found this when I did, definitely got my moneys worth out of it. I thought my skin could never look this hydrated , Ever, but it does. All thanks to this product. It also feels really good on my skin too. 10/10 good work!
Maryanna B.
it's such a really good product!  It such a amazing on the skin makes its feel like I got new skin ❤️❤️❤️ Totally recommend . If your at the store and see the product you should get it !!!!!!
Lora P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for a long time. I can't say that I've noticed my lips being any plumper, but it does make them feel much more smooth and hydrated. I love this.
Joselyn B.
Fort Worth
lol yeah you know it's not that good good luck with the app and then you get it back and it won't let you get out to your sleep or you have a lot to say to the game that it is a little annoying when it doesn't show you up at the time of your time to go back on to your own page
Laura R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los productos de Belleza que contienen colageno me gustan muchisimo! Hay productos que ne gustaría usar y provarlos en mi piel pero todos no son tan accesibles
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this a while now and no change to my lips. They look exactly the same. I was so disappointed in the product. Don't waste your money on it.
Maria J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it wasn't stong it was just right and it really works put on my face and wow it did it's jobs it lift my hole face I love this product
joanna f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the daily moisturizer in this line an its perfect for a light layer before makeup an it has spf to protect the skin during a day In the sun!
Andrea N.
This helpd plump my face a lot better than most products jus this one doesnt make me feel greasy hope everyone else has a better experience
Lizeth E.
Houston
It works i used it on my mom and it helped her lips look younger and smother in just one aplication i totally recommend it