L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Collagen Filler Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair uploaded by José P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal® Paris Skin Expertise Wrinkle Treatment.
Revitalift® deep-set wrinkle repair.
Collagen filler.
Fill in deep-set wrinkles + expression lines.
Collagen biospheres + hyaluronic micro-spheres.

Buy on kmart*
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
This product definitely helps with under eye circles and puffiness. I use it every night before I go to bed and the puffiness is gone when I wake up! Unfortunately getting closer to 30 and it takes its toll on your skin LOL hence why I love products like these. L'Oreal and collagen is the best.. highly recommend.
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
The whole revitalift line is pretty great. This really does make your skin feel more plump. I like it around my eyes where I have small lines from sun damage. But my mom likes this around her mouth for smile lines. Definitely recommend.
Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
I love this it makes a huge difference in my skin and isn’t too pricy it does feel a bit greasy and heavy but I like that in a eye cream I just put it on at night! And then wipe off with a toner pad in the morning
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
This product did not really "fill" in anything for me. I didn't see any differences. But I'll be honest, I didn't use it every single day for a long period of time. I don't have time to keep up with products that I do not see changes in right away. It felt nice on my skin, easy to apply, and didn't cause any negative reactions. Which is why I give it three stars. It could work better if used consistently as well. I just didn't have the patience.
Tiffany A.
I tried this whole line out in my Revitalift Vox box. I loved all of the Revitalift products and how smooth they made my skin feel. It was a great base under your makeup because it was so smoothing. After using it for a month I didn't notice a dramatic improvement in my skin, bit that doesn't mean that with more usage that it wouldn't have continued to improve.
Melissa S.
Oregon City, OR
This product is a great value for the money it lasted about 8 months and the price is very reasonable compared to some of the high end brands available. I noticed that my skin felt softer and firmer to the touch after using it for one week. After a few months of use I noticed my skin bounced back much quicker.
Stephanie B.
Even if you do not have a lot of wrinkles. Just minor smile marks this works wonders . Yes and it is easy to use after an at home microdermabrasion treatment. Yes very good value and way less invasive than needles or surgeries. Maybe could use some improvement but overall is a great product!
Lola W.
I loved the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift collagen filler deep-set wrinkle repair. I really liked the quality of the product, and realized that decreased considerably my lines of expression. besides having a good price to buy. I do not have many wrinkles, but the few I have, this cream has helped improve.
Tammy C.
Bowie, TX
Well. So far so good. Only been using this about 3 weeks. Haven't noticed any change so far, but it feels nice on the skin, light, not heavy..the packaging was ok..nothing too eye xatching though but ok..I think nicer packaging would be great ..something more eye catching
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
I love this product it worked so well .I use to use it all over my face and forehead.
It really did plump up my skin. And my makeup looked so beautiful . I used to buy it at CVS however now I can't find it. Been using it since 2008 last time I found it was 2013 .
Janet N.
Fife Lake, MI
I am 40 and just started to notice some wrinkles is this a product that works or should I try something different?