BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Why is RevitaLift Clinical Repair 10 Laser Corrector right for me? As women age, there are 10 clinical signs of aging that appear and become more pronounced with time. Skin s elasticity decreases, and wrinkles become deeper and more settled on the forehead, brow and frown. The Innovation: inspired by state-of-the-art dermatological procedures and advanced formulations, L Or al Laboratories have developed scientifically designed skincare solutions that target 10 clinical signs of aging.  Although results are not equal to those of a laser, Clinical Repair 10 Laser Corrector,* with clinical strength retinol, reduces deep wrinkles and resurfaces skin texture without the risk of harsh side effects associated with a professional laser treatment. Spf.

Emily d.
Portland, OR
This cream made my jawline visible??? I didn’t even know that was possible! It doesn’t smell too funky but don’t leave it out. I am definitely getting more when it goes on sale. 10/10 would recommend.
Mirella D.
Santa Clarita
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this brand and their product works very good. I'm betting on the entire line of Revitalift ... I know that the results are not immediate but my skin is gaining more firmness, vibrancy and a healthy appearance! I highly recommend this product, you won’t be disappointed.
Pamela L.
My mom uses this series products for her skin, she is in her 50s and I have seen changes for good in her skin, but I think its because she uses all the collection so as a single product I wouldn’t recommend it, only if you are able to buy all
Megan P.
caledonia
I liked this product but I really wish there was higher spf included in it. Protecting my skin from the sun is very important to me and I look for products that have a higher spf count than this one has normally.
Diana G.
Purchased at: Target
Im a total night owl and after some days of using i can see the result my eye bags are gone and my eyes feel fresh and very light, its very useful for girls that have eyebags. I Love IT !!
Kristie C.
Philipsburg , PA
I use this under my eyes and it helps amazingly. I found it was up to par with the more expensive brands without breaking the bank. Packaging was excellent and did exceed my expectations. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a less expensive cream!
deanna m.
Essex fells
this is an amazing product. It is very hydrating yet it is very light weight in formula. It makes your skin feel tight like a mini face lift ! It feels hydrating and for it being a drug store product it feels very high end even the packaging is very nice
Breanna K.
Perry , GA
My all time favorite night time product I use when my face is feeling rougher and the coloring is looking more uneven than usual. The boxing of the package was nice and the pump on the bottle has never let me down.
Sara L.
Washington, DC
Es una de Las mejores cremas porque ayuda a minimizar Las arrugas y a prevenirlas pero tambien trabaja idratando tu cara y dejandola suabe para que se sienta saludable
Susan K.
W Sacramento, CA
If you're going to spend a few extra bucks, don't pick this up and expect to see results right away. Instead spend money elsewhere and get a bang for your buck