L'Oréal Paris
Revitalift Cicacream Anti-Wrinkle + Skin Barrier Repair - 17 fl oz

Skin's moisture barrier weakens with age, resulting in greater moisture loss, more prominent wrinkles and loss of firmness. Lightweight, protective cream is formulated with Pro-Retinol, a powerful wrinkle-fighting ingredient and Centella Asiatica, a herb used in traditional Chinese medicine. Strengthens and repairs the kin barrier to help resist visible lines, loss of firmness and other signs of aging that a weakened skin barrier can accentuate. See visible results immediately: skin feels healthier, softer...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Cicacream Anti-Wrinkle + Skin Barrier Repair - 1.7 fl oz!
Alpharetta, GA
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Cicacream Anti-Wrinkle + Skin Barrier Repair - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Emily W.
I got this sample in the mail, and though I don’t need anti-aging moisturizer, it did feel good on my skin. It’s a hydrating moisturizer with tiger grass, which I’ve heard many good things about. Would recommend.
Vancouver, WA
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Cicacream Anti-Wrinkle + Skin Barrier Repair - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Tanya A.
this cream did not suit me. but I still rate it as good. it's just that my code is sensitive and when applied I feel a tingling sensation. the consistency is not thick, there is no unpleasant odor, but the feeling of stickiness lingers on the skin
Springfield, OR
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Cicacream Anti-Wrinkle + Skin Barrier Repair - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Sarah C.
This goes onto and absorbs into skin right away. It lifted wrinkles right away although they were somewhat still visible. It really felt like a light barrier was there. I was skeptical to try this but I’m very pleasantly surprised. The revitalift products are sometimes hit or miss on my skin but this one is a hit. I would say it’s worth a shot for all skin types and is gentle. This anti wrinkle cream is working ❤️
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Cicacream Anti-Wrinkle + Skin Barrier Repair - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Tati O.
Decent hydration and the scent is not over powering. I layer it with other facial moisturizers sometimes.
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Cicacream Anti-Wrinkle + Skin Barrier Repair - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Rattiya O.
If you are on a budget AND also want your face to feel baby-booty soft, get this cream! It's very reasonable-priced and it works. I got mine from Walmart on sale for less than $7. (For 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) it is a steal, guys!!) My skin is pretty oily, so I need very small amount because the cream is on a thicker side. It has a faint floral smell eventhough it's fragrance free. The smell is not overpowering or anything like that though. I use this Cicacream before bed and wake up with a super soft skin - I feel like I have my kids' butts on my face! (which is a good thing, I think? Lol) I've been using this cream for almost two weeks now and no clogged pores or breakouts so far.
Baltimore, MD
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Cicacream Anti-Wrinkle + Skin Barrier Repair - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Ana L.
Es una de mis cremas favoritas me revitaliza la piel súper bien. En pocos días puedes notar la diferencia como tú piel cambié la recomiendo mucho 😊
Wallins Creek, KY
Fantastic products ive used it before and would love to use it again # VoxBox please I could use some that's for sure but irmts wonderful and does everthing it says it does thays a fact it's just a really good product

Looking for your answer?