BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This daily foaming scrub cleanser gently exfoliates dullness to visibly reveal radiant skin. The formula features glycolic acid and Vitamin C paired with natural volcanic particles and hydrating glycerin to help purify skin by immediately dissolving dirt, oil, makeup, and other impurities, allowing active ingredients to penetrate the skin surface layer.

• After I use this I find my skin is dry. Does this cleaser dries ou...11 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial cleanser that cleaned my face and ...3 Answers
  • Is this better or neutrogena's grapefruit face wash better? 3 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
My daily skincare regimen has included some form of AHA/BHA or retinoid ingredient, since I started using Neutrogena's Pore Refining line when I was about 19 or so. (I am turning 34 in a few weeks.) I'd been feeling a little bored of my normal face wash (the Pore Refining cleanser, which has very small microbeads) and have been on the lookout for a replacement. I had never heard of L'Oreal's new Bright Reveal line but I'm SO pleased to have stumbled onto it. The whole line features glycolic acid (a type of AHA) and is priced extremely affordably for this type of ingredient. The exfoliating particles are larger than in most scrubs, so you get a real thorough scrub, and the particles slough off those dead skin cells which can prevent the key ingredient from penetrating. Paired with the Peel Pads, this is an extremely effective cleansing regime - so impressed I plan on trying the other products in the Bright Reveal line too! My only issue: I'd like to know the % of glycolic acid.
Tyra B.
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I'm excited to share my experience with L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser. Thank you L'Oreal, for the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
I'm 42 and I also have thyroid issues that leave my skin feeling dry and looking dull. I've been using this product for 10 days, along with the other Bright Reveal product line and my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. What I love about this product is how smooth, soft and bright my skin has become. Details I believe you should know about this cleanser, it's easy to apply and rinse, requires little product to cover your face, is gentle on my sensitive skin and the price point is affordable. You can feel the refreshing micro pearls working as you gentle rub your skin in a circular motion. While using this product, I've noticed; smaller pores, brighter less dull skin, smoothr skin that looks great when I apply my foundation makeup!
This is an excellent daily cleanser.
JILL H.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to beauty product claims, but I absolutely LOVE this scrub! I have been using it 2x a day for a couple of weeks, and I definitely notice a difference in my skin. This cleanser has a very light, grapefruit-like scent, and contains micro-cleansing pearls. You only need a tiny amount and it rinses cleanly. It contains Natural Volcanic particles, Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C and Glycerin to gently exfoliate and remove all the skin cells that were making my skin look dull. It has made my skin look and feel smoothr and tighter. I've been using this scrub in conjunction with the other L'Oreal Paris Revitalift products. I'm in my 40's, and it's important to me to take care of my skin. I am a BzzAgent and received this product in exchange for my honest review. Thank you, L'Oreal for letting me try this product for free!
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Omg 😲....this scrub tho!!! It is amazing! It really stands out to me as the BEST hands down in face scrubs! I purchased mine at Walmart and it did wonders for my skin! It has a light citrus scent, and it really brightened my complexion! It isn't too harsh on the skin, and it helps with sun spots, which is a plus in my book! I totally recommend this to all, and I will buy until they quit making it! My new holy grail!
Tara L.
Tara L.
League City, TX
I've been struggling trying to find a cleanser without having it irritate my skin and leaving an itchy feeling. This however, is the full works!
My face feels so smooth, light and smells like oranges! I use this in the morning and after i use the shower. I see results right after the first use! Leaves your skin looking rejuvinated, fresh and hydrated! I highly recommend this and for a great price!
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
I was nervous about using this because I know that you aren't supposed to use a scrub more than once or twice a week, and I knew that microbeads are banned in cosmetic products now. After I found out that the "beads" is actually volcanic pieces, I used with cation. It's so gentle, you can use it every day! I used it for 30 days and my skin is so smooth! I loved using this cleanser!
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
Stephenville, Texas
I am IN LOVE with this cleanser!! I cannot rave about it enough! My face was noticeably brighter after a single wash, and after using it twice daily for 2-3 weeks, I can honestly say that I don't ever want to use another face wash. A little bit goes a long way, so you just need about a dime sized amount and you will be good to go. I can't wait to try more products from this line!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I received this product for free to review and I must say it's great! It exfoliates without being too harsh on your face. It helps reduce fine lines and lightens dark spots. The bottle says use twice a day but I only use it once, don't want my face to peel or anything crazy. It does warn to use SPF when in the sun which if you use the whole kit the day time cream has SPF in it.
Luann B.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
Bought the cleanser along with the Brightening Peel Pads. I think this is a great cleanser, especially for the price. It gives just the right amount of exfoliation. Not too harsh, not too gentle. Feels really nice while using and my skin feels buttery soft after. I have noticed a real improvement in the looks of my pores too.
You get great results for a great price.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I was afraid when I got this cleanse or that it would be too harsh with the exfoliation in it. My skin can be very sensitive when it comes to that. After using this, I feel like my skin is exfoliated but not overly so. My skin was soft and firm without being irritated and red. I'm hoping with continued use that my dry patches and Fine Lines will go away.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Did u see results
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does anyone find this to be too much exfoliation for everyday use?
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
Is it gentle with the skin?
Radiah A.
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
After I use this I find my skin is dry. Does this cleaser dries out your skin too?
Sam W.
Sam W.
How long has it taken you to notice a difference?