BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brighter, younger looking skin -1 week. Derm inspired. 4% Glycolic Acid. Deeply Moisturizing Overnight Treatment.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Moisturizer is our first dual-action, dermatologist-inspired brightening plus anti-wrinkle night treatment combining two effective anti-aging treatments in one pump. This safe, yet effective formula with an exfoliating concentrate of Glycolic Acid and the infusion of Vitamin C and Pro-Retinol® targets the appearance of wrinkles and uneven tone to reveal brighter, more radiant skin in just 1 week.

Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer works when the skin is more receptive to renewal and is clinically proven to visibly brighten skin overnight, revealing dramatically more even, younger looking skin while you sleep.

Aqua / Water Cyclohexasiloxane Glycerin Glycolic Acid Alcohol Denat. Propylene Glycol Dimethicone Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate Sodium Hydroxide Polysilicone-11 Hydroxyethylcellulose Ptfe Inulin Lauryl Carbamate Boron Nitride Phenylethyl Resorcinol Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Phenoxyethanol Caffeine Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Steareth-8 Methacrylate Copolymer Mica Parfum / Fragrance Ppg-26-buteth-26 Chlorphenesin Bisabolol Ascorbyl Glucoside Xanthan Gum Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Limonene Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Retinyl Palmitate Disodium Edta Silica T-butyl Alcohol Hexyl Cinnamal Farnesol Linalool Benzyl Salicylate Benzyl Alcohol Tin Oxide Tocopherol

• Does this product have retinal in it?3 Answers
  • This looks amazing Does it actually work? Is is worth it ?16 Answers
  • Is there a certain skin type that can use these products ...3 Answers
L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer
  • "I use this product every night after I use the peel pads. I don't really have wrinkles so I cannot tell you how that works but as far as Brightening your skin and moisturizing it works" in 20 reviews
  • "I'm excited to share my experience with L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Duel Overnight Moisturizer. Thank you L'Oreal, for the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I'm 42 and I also have thyroid issues that leave my skin feeling dry and looking dull. I've been using this product for 10 days, along with the other Bright Reveal product line and my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. What I love about this product is how smooth, healthy and bright my skin has become. Details I believe you should know about this overnight moisturizer; it has a duel action formula for anti-wrinkle and brightening night treatment...two effective treatments in one, it's easy to apply, has a fresh clean scent that's not overpowering, requires little product to cover your face, not oily at all and is gentle on my sensitive skin. This product was dermatologist-inspired and includes clinically tested ingredients: Glycolic Acid plus vitamin C and Pro-Retinol. " in 16 reviews
  • "Love this overnight stuff....just gives my skin that extra touch when using this product highly recommend for dry skin " in 11 reviews
Valerie M.
I've been using Loreal Bright Reveal every night for the past week and I can say I'm sold in it. I actually reviewed a 14 day sample of Revitalift Triple Power in the mail and liked it so much I had to give this a try as well. I use it after toning and serum, and since it's winter I add a tiny bit of moisturizing oil to my cheeks but find that this is great in terms of how much moisture it imparts. It's a dual serum and moisturizer that you mix together before applying. The effect is less pigmentation and a glowy, bright appearance when you wake up. Thumbs up!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I got a sample in an order from Ulta. It feels great and smells nice. The exfoliation definitely works, I decided I needed a little extra moisturizing for my winter dry skin and added some revitalift moisturizer on top and my skin started peeling! I was actually excited because I think it will be amazing to dermaplane my skin with for maximum results. I would have given 5 stars if it was more moisturizing.
Lenise M.
La Quinta
I picked this moisturizer up at CVS and paid 19.99, I have since found it on Amazon for 12.00, and THANK goodness I did. I buy it every month without fail. I kid you not, I noticed results the first day I used it. I woke up in the morning and my skin felt so soft, and looked so dewy, and smooth. So my skin is combo, and I have acne scars, and fine lines at 41...UGH. This really helps with the acne scars, I think it's the 4% gycolic. I was so shocked, it just REALLY does what it says it does. I apply a hylaronic acid serum before this, and then apply this, and that is legit my nightime regimen. It doesn't feel greasy, it absorbs wonderfully! I would recommend this to women my age, with dark scarring, age spots, and fine lines. It is magic!
Jada J.
Naples, FL
I absolutely enjoyed the whole revitalift line . Every product worked as it should and this one is no exception . My face looked marvelous with no breakouts. Captivating fragerance for the whole line.
Tracey A.
Toms River
I started using this product at night the name day I started using loreals cocoa sugar face scrub. This review is for the two in one moisturizer so I won’t talk too much about the sugar scrub I use before hand. This moisturizer works really well on my dry skin. After exfoliating and using this product right before bed I wake up with hydrated and firm skin that after a week or two revealed a more even skin tone as well. Will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Janet C.
Des Moines
Faded a dark spot in less then 6 days. Left my skin brighter fresher & I felt younger. Definitely works on fine lines and wrinkles. Light scent not over powering, and light weight. I’ve tried some moisturizers that cost much more then this & I would buy this over the expensive ones everytime. Great Moisturizer !
Crista L.
Dallas, TX
Pretty good formula, amazing for oily and aging skin! Most appropriate as a nighttime treatment and I love that you begin to see results almost immediately after use. Definitely a great drugstore skincare product!
Michelle B.
I really like this product! I have some fine lines and uneven skin tone. I noticed reduction in both my fine lines and a more even skin tone after about a week of daily use. It's a little pricey at around $17-$18, but compared to some of the more high end products, it's not too bad. I definitely think it's worth the money.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this product. It goes on so smoothly and makes my skin feel like satin before bed. It is definitely a part of my daily routine now. I have not noticed if it helps brighten my hyper pigmentation spots, but it goes on so well that I don't care. I got it at CVS for a reasonable price as well, which is always a bonus!
Amie C.
Aubrey, TX
I really loved this at night when I first started using it... but when I wake up the next day if I rub my face, it just balls and peels off my face like all it did was put a layer of crap on 😐
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
My friend gave me this product and still didn't open or try it yet, so is anybody here can tell me if this is also good for acne I have some below my jaws both side and didn't like it at all, I had this acne for a week now I don't know if it is from cold season or how I got this, but I wanted to try a product that will treat my acne. Thank you for your response.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
This looks amazing Does it actually work? Is is worth it ?
Heather A.
Allentown, PA
Anyone have noticeable reduction in dark spots with this? I have patches on both of my cheeks that I am trying to reduce.
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product dry your face to any one here or is just me?
Brittney C.
Does this product have retinal in it?