BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser. Gently Exfoliates and Reveals Radiance. Derm Inspired Ingredient: Glycolic.

Beyond wrinkles, dull, uneven tone can make skin look older. Skin’s natural ability to shed surface dead skin cells declines with age.

Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser with gentle micro-pearls and Glycolic Acid, exfoliates dullness and impurities to improve skin tone, texture and clarity, revealing visibly brighter, more radiant skin.

Immediately: Brighter, more radiant and fresher skin is revealed. Skin is optimally prepared to absorb Bright Reveal treatments and moisturizers.

Over time: Brighter, more radiant and fresher skin is revealed. Skin is optimally prepared to absorb Bright Reveal treatments and moisturizers. Skin tone looks more even and renewed. Skin texture feels smoother, more refined.

• Aqua/Water

• Just bought this product today. Hoping it does what it sa...1 Answers
  • After I use this I find my skin is dry. Does this clease...11 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial cleanser that cleaned my...3 Answers
L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser

Start your review of L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I'm excited to share my experience with L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser. Thank you L'Oreal, for the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I'm 42 and I also have thyroid issues that leave my skin feeling dry and looking dull. I've been using this product for 10 days, along with the other Bright Reveal product line and my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. What I love about this product is how smooth, soft and bright my skin has become. Details I believe you should know about this cleanser, it's easy to apply and rinse, requires little product to cover your face, is gentle on my sensitive skin and the price point is affordable. You can feel the refreshing micro pearls working as you gentle rub your skin in a circular motion. While using this product, I've noticed; smaller pores, brighter less dull skin, smoothr skin that looks great when I apply my foundation makeup! This is an excellent daily cleanser." in 41 reviews
Claudia D.
Washington DC
I love it ! My new addiction my skin has an amazing glowing afterwards. I have been using this product for a month. My face is smoother and more even. I’m on my second bottle and have no complaints this is the best my skin has looked in a few years ; I get a cleanser and scrub all in one and I feel it’s ingredients are very effective.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I got the moisturizer of thus and a travel size of this scrub.c.came with it for free. I always wanted to try it this and so glad i got to. At 1st it seems like it would be rough but its actually not, i wouldnt use it every day if u have drier skin but its deff a great scrub. Afterwards my skin felt really clean, fresh, soft, and smooth. My skin also even looked brighter after using it too which suprised me a lot. I use it at nite every other nite before the shower. The moisturizer is amazing as well. The price is affordable too for thus scrub which is a huge bonus for me. I reccomend this and the matching day moisturizer to anyone who wamts or meeds brighter skin.
Aimee J.
CARNEYS POINT, NJ
My absolute favorite facial cleanser. It's a scrub and cleanser in one. It cleanses the skin while removing dead skin surface cells to reveal a brighter complexion. I suffer with hyperpigmentation. So using this line helps me keep my complexion on point...and this cleanser is a great start to maintaining a bright and clear complexion.
Laura L.
I bought it for the first time and I loved the results, it leaves me the shiny skin and free of dirt it looks shiny and fresh, I love it and I will keep buying it, for me its perfect and does not need any other change
Ingrid K.
Brewster, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Great exfoliating power.
Really great product for the cost and gives you a wonderfully buffed surface to start on.
Only need about a quarter size amount and lasts for sometime!
I will be purchasing in the future.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I won’t lie I was looking for a drugstore version of this, couldn’t find one but my Walgreens was having a buy one get one half off sale. So I said screw it, just get it. My face instantly looked refreshed, clean, brighter. I work early mornings and pretty long days, so to come home and use this and see how much better my face looks is amazing. Not to mention to very lightly scrubbed off dead skin and left my face looking radiant and like I just had a facial.
Cat C.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE this cleanser!

PROS:
 - It has these little micro granules that do not feel like sandpaper.  It's almost like a sugar scrub because the little granules seem to disintegrate while I wash my face, which makes me happy.  Some of those products make me feel like I'm destroying the Earth by sending these little plastic balls down my sink drain.
 - The product smells amazing.
 - My face always feels super soft after using this product.
 - The price point seems fair.  It is about $7.  (You can earn 4% cashback by ordering at the L'Oreal website through ebates)

CONS:
 - You can't use this to remove eye makeup because of the little granules.  So although I do use this... because it is AMAZING, I have to use a separate product for eye makeup removal.  I say this is a con because it is a little inconvenient and time to consume to have to use a separate product.  But there really is no fix.  I love the granules because they really exfoliate my face and I don't want them in my eyes.  So I'm totally ok with this "con".

RECOMMENDATION: Get in your car and go buy it.  Now!! Hurry!  Or you could just order it online. ♥

Click this link to see other reviews, Q&A's and pricing:
Cristina S.
Waterloo, ON
Great cleanser. Goes very nicely with the rest of the line. I liked how gentle the scrub was, and how great it worked on removing any dead skin I had. I wouldn’t use it year round (especially not the rest of the line) as I found it just a touch too heavy for summer use. Would definitely recommend though.
Denise M.
Rio Rancho, NM
THIS CLEANSER IS AMAZING! Previous to this bottle I was using ExfoliKate. When I ran out I didn’t have a back up. I DREAD shopping for skincare at the drugstore. (Skincare Snob 🙋🏻) I bought this along with one other cleanser both with Glycolic Acid and this cleanser takes the cake. It is the EXACT SAME THING as ExfoliKate. Granted I’m not a chemist so I’m sure there are a few small differences but the biggest one I can see immediately is the COST. At a fraction of he price L’Oréal has my heart!
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
I like this products clean scent and the way it makes my face feel. I don’t like how I have to wash my face with a different face cleanser before using this one, which I do because if I wash with this with my makeup on, I feel I either have to use a ton of product, or it doesn’t get me totally clean. I use with a little scrubby thing and my face feels great! I haven’t really noticed. A change in dark spots though, which some people claim. Overall, I’d purchase again.
Jennifer B.
Did u see results
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does anyone find this to be too much exfoliation for everyday use?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Is it gentle with the skin?
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
After I use this I find my skin is dry. Does this cleaser dries out your skin too?
Sam W.
How long has it taken you to notice a difference?