BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser. Gently Exfoliates and Reveals Radiance. Derm Inspired Ingredient: Glycolic.

Beyond wrinkles, dull, uneven tone can make skin look older. Skin’s natural ability to shed surface dead skin cells declines with age.

Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser with gentle micro-pearls and Glycolic Acid, exfoliates dullness and impurities to improve skin tone, texture and clarity, revealing visibly brighter, more radiant skin.

Immediately: Brighter, more radiant and fresher skin is revealed. Skin is optimally prepared to absorb Bright Reveal treatments and moisturizers.

Over time: Brighter, more radiant and fresher skin is revealed. Skin is optimally prepared to absorb Bright Reveal treatments and moisturizers. Skin tone looks more even and renewed. Skin texture feels smoother, more refined.

• Aqua/Water

• After I use this I find my skin is dry. Does this clease...11 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial cleanser that cleaned my...3 Answers
  • How long has it taken you to notice a difference?10 Answers
L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser
  • "I'm excited to share my experience with L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser. Thank you L'Oreal, for the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I'm 42 and I also have thyroid issues that leave my skin feeling dry and looking dull. I've been using this product for 10 days, along with the other Bright Reveal product line and my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. What I love about this product is how smooth, soft and bright my skin has become. Details I believe you should know about this cleanser, it's easy to apply and rinse, requires little product to cover your face, is gentle on my sensitive skin and the price point is affordable. You can feel the refreshing micro pearls working as you gentle rub your skin in a circular motion. While using this product, I've noticed; smaller pores, brighter less dull skin, smoothr skin that looks great when I apply my foundation makeup! This is an excellent daily cleanser." in 41 reviews
Alyssa H.
I got the moisturizer of thus and a travel size of this scrub.c.came with it for free. I always wanted to try it this and so glad i got to. At 1st it seems like it would be rough but its actually not, i wouldnt use it every day if u have drier skin but its deff a great scrub. Afterwards my skin felt really clean, fresh, soft, and smooth. My skin also even looked brighter after using it too which suprised me a lot. I use it at nite every other nite before the shower. The moisturizer is amazing as well. The price is affordable too for thus scrub which is a huge bonus for me. I reccomend this and the matching day moisturizer to anyone who wamts or meeds brighter skin.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I won’t lie I was looking for a drugstore version of this, couldn’t find one but my Walgreens was having a buy one get one half off sale. So I said screw it, just get it. My face instantly looked refreshed, clean, brighter. I work early mornings and pretty long days, so to come home and use this and see how much better my face looks is amazing. Not to mention to very lightly scrubbed off dead skin and left my face looking radiant and like I just had a facial.
Mali E.
I was blown away by how my skin felt after the first use. I was even more blown away after seeing a change in tone and texture over time. My skin looked and felt younger. Internally I had several WTF moments. How could a product less than $10 have such an effect on my skin?

Gentle exfoliation
Glycolic acid

A combination of these has turned my skin around. No more dull. Less fine lines. AND.... This scrub can be used twice a day.
Cat C.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE this cleanser!

PROS:
 - It has these little micro granules that do not feel like sandpaper.  It's almost like a sugar scrub because the little granules seem to disintegrate while I wash my face, which makes me happy.  Some of those products make me feel like I'm destroying the Earth by sending these little plastic balls down my sink drain.
 - The product smells amazing.
 - My face always feels super soft after using this product.
 - The price point seems fair.  It is about $7.  (You can earn 4% cashback by ordering at the L'Oreal website through ebates)

CONS:
 - You can't use this to remove eye makeup because of the little granules.  So although I do use this... because it is AMAZING, I have to use a separate product for eye makeup removal.  I say this is a con because it is a little inconvenient and time to consume to have to use a separate product.  But there really is no fix.  I love the granules because they really exfoliate my face and I don't want them in my eyes.  So I'm totally ok with this "con".

RECOMMENDATION: Get in your car and go buy it.  Now!! Hurry!  Or you could just order it online. ♥

Click this link to see other reviews, Q&A's and pricing:
Cristina S.
Waterloo, ON
Great cleanser. Goes very nicely with the rest of the line. I liked how gentle the scrub was, and how great it worked on removing any dead skin I had. I wouldn’t use it year round (especially not the rest of the line) as I found it just a touch too heavy for summer use. Would definitely recommend though.
Amanda B.
Battle Ground
I have dry skin that has been feeling dull through the winter months. I picked this up from Walgreens (under $5!!) and have been loving it! My skin is sensitive to scrubs so I was worried about using it twice a day as recommended. Although using it morning and night has been making my face feel great! I have noticed a smoothness and a slight glow after washing! I'm excited to keep using it to see results after continued use!
Denise M.
Rio Rancho, NM
THIS CLEANSER IS AMAZING! Previous to this bottle I was using ExfoliKate. When I ran out I didn’t have a back up. I DREAD shopping for skincare at the drugstore. (Skincare Snob 🙋🏻) I bought this along with one other cleanser both with Glycolic Acid and this cleanser takes the cake. It is the EXACT SAME THING as ExfoliKate. Granted I’m not a chemist so I’m sure there are a few small differences but the biggest one I can see immediately is the COST. At a fraction of he price L’Oréal has my heart!
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
I like this products clean scent and the way it makes my face feel. I don’t like how I have to wash my face with a different face cleanser before using this one, which I do because if I wash with this with my makeup on, I feel I either have to use a ton of product, or it doesn’t get me totally clean. I use with a little scrubby thing and my face feels great! I haven’t really noticed. A change in dark spots though, which some people claim. Overall, I’d purchase again.
Tamara T.
This is the mother of all scrubs, its gentle yet effective. The granular part removes the outer layer of dead skin and debris while the glycolic acid provides a refreshed brught finish and it helps control excess oil!
Megan K.
Signal Hill
Its very exfoliating and makes my skin feel soft. You can feel the small bits of the scrub and it smells like some sort of perfume. I don’t know about the brightener though. I recommend to try this out anyhow!
Jennifer B.
Did u see results
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Does anyone find this to be too much exfoliation for everyday use?
Vero A.
Howard beach, NY
Is it gentle with the skin?
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
After I use this I find my skin is dry. Does this cleaser dries out your skin too?
Sam W.
How long has it taken you to notice a difference?

back