BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #67 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Tammy T.
Hentle on your skin and leaves you feeling fresh. I like to use these after I clean my face with the gentle face scrub they have.
Desiree S.
This were not too bad. I prefer a scrub, but when in doubt these work pretty well. My face did feel super dry after using theses.
Analy A.
Keep on working like this I love it... Is a very good product, I recommend it, I always use it and the brand is excellent...
Sarah H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Like it and will buy it again my friend likes it too and ready to buy it too i think it's good product thats what I think
It is so amazing product,My face get smooth and looking Young..I like this...I recomend to all my friends and they like it.
Crystal O.
Grove City, OH
This product seems kind of pricey to me.  I was not as impressed with the results.  My expectations were not met on this one.
Amanda O.
Bessemer City, NC
I've been using this for about two weeks along with the cleanser and am and pm moisturizer . I can see some improvement.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Love how fast these pads work to reveal brighter skin. Also leaves my skin feeling smooth and touchable. Great product!
Marcy S.
Everytime I use one of these babies my face feels rejuvenated! It's simple has a nice packaging and is affordable!
Lisa H.
Love these! Easy to use and gentle on my skin! Love the results - my skin feels and looks more fresh and youthful!
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?