BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
The first time I tried one of these pads the difference in the brightness of my skin was so obvious! Hopefully over time the result5s will continue to please me. The pads have a textured side and a smooth side, but are not for cleansing, you are supposed to muse them on already cleansed skin. I did get them free to try for my review from BzzAgent but I really am impressed!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I got this free from BzzAgent. I like that you only use these pads once a day at night because I think the pads could end up leaving skin really sensitive if used more than that. I am very surprised that the pads of my fingers are not dry, peeling, and cracking from handling these pads. That lets me know the formula is gentle. Within the first three days of using it, I noticed my skin felt smoother. It was definitely brighter. The best thing I like is that I can use it with my acne medication. It seems like Bright Reveal and my acne products work well together in making my skin better.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This peel pads work very well in my skin I have sensitive skin and it did not give me a reaction at all I feel that it cleanses very well it's not harsh on my skin I would definitely be purchasing in the future I receive these free for a review from buzz agent
S. H.
I've been using these brightening peel pads along with a brightening daily scrub cleanser by revitalift, by loreal for about a week now and I'm really liking the results. Im a middle-aged woman with a lot of sun damage thanks to my younger years of sun worshipping, so I've been trying to erase a lot of time from my face. These are pads have glycolic acid which is great for sunspots dry patches. I'm trying to another popular brand of glycolic acid hint.- the one in the green bottle and to be honest I never noticed that it made any difference at all. But with revitalift I've noticed in just a week's time that my face looks and feels smoother and softer and brighter. And I love the convenience of the pads with other glycolic acid applications I've had to use Cotton pads but these are pre-made and convenient I really lie the Revitalift line of anti aging products.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I recently received the LOreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads #FreeToReview from BzzAgent. I tested them out for over a month and a half. At first my skin broke out so badly but healed quickly as I pushed on. They contain skin exfoliating and brightening ingredients such as Pro Retinol, Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C which helped do just that! Overall, these gradually exfoliate skin to reveal a brighter skin. I am pleased with my gradual results thus far.
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
I am addicted to the Bright Reveal Peel Pads and the whole Bright Reveal line by L'Oréal!! My skin is amazingly soft, skin tone is evened out, and wrinkles are less prominent!! My must have go to ❤️
Stephanie R.
Centennial , CO
I love this product! I started using the Revitalift Bright Reveal Pads along with the cleanser and moisturizers from the Revitalift line about a month ago and my skin looks so much brighter and healthier. I would recommend this and the rest of the Revitalift line for anyone with dull skin.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
After using the brightening daily scrub cleanser at night you use these brightening peel pads. It gives your face a deeper feeling of clean.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
estas toallitas a mi en lo personal me irritaron un poco la piel por eso ya no las utilice
Bonnie W.
L'ORE'AL REVITALIFT BRIGHT REVEAL BRIGHTENING PEEL PADS ARE NOT IRRITATING to my skin while others have been, but it has 10% Glycolic Complex in ea. Pad but you use them daily & they help with exfoliation & even the tone of your skin, causing dark spots to fade. The price is reasonable for a peek pad & you can get the 30 pad jar. They hold enough to really apply it quite well. So far so good will follow up when I've been using them for a bit longer. By the way do not wear out in the dun as you will burn easier while using these pads. Be sure to put sunscreeb on over it!.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?