BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel st...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Amanda S.
I really love these pads. I use nightly and do not have any issues with my sensitive skin. Really helps with evening out skintone and reducing breakouts. Wake up with soft skin!
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
I purchased this product a few weeks ago and I was using it nightly but I've started using it less often. I think it definitely helps to brighten the skin and give you more of a radiant, glowing look.
Brooke B.
Morehead, Ky
It was alright wasn't really into it but it did have a good smell tot he package and ised for just a few days so maybe I didn't use long enough for the product to work
T B.
It leaves your skin with a nice glow. It takes a layer of dead skin off rather gently. It has a nice citrus smell. I just hate that I caused me to break out.
Makayla B.
These are amazing! I'm 27 and was looking for something to fade my red acne scars. This worked better than my prescription retinoid, and healed my blemishes!
Kimmarie P.
It was a pleasant smell to apply, the texture was creamy the results where  minimum at first but after a month of using this my skin looked amazing
Ashley D.
Harvey
These exfoliating pads are my favorite way to gently exfoliate my face. I purchased these from Walgreens about 2 weeks ago and I am absolutely in love!
Sarah R.
DECATUR, AL
After about 3 uses I could really see the difference in my skin. My skin seems brighter and smooth. I use it at night after washing my makeup off.
Peyton S.
I just wasn't into these. They left a residue on my face and smelt a little weird. I'm going to try to keep using them to see if I see a difference
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I love the revitalift line. I use these pads with the wash and moisturizer. I love glycolic acid and these keep my skin so bright and redness free.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?