BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Crystal O.
Grove City, OH
This product seems kind of pricey to me.  I was not as impressed with the results.  My expectations were not met on this one.
Lisa H.
Love these! Easy to use and gentle on my skin! Love the results - my skin feels and looks more fresh and youthful!
Marcy S.
Everytime I use one of these babies my face feels rejuvenated! It's simple has a nice packaging and is affordable!
Jannatul M.
amazing and verryyy good at keeping its job! nice everything and smell nice and everything nice so very nice
Irene C.
Clarksville, TN
Great product to use for brightening your skin! I used the whole line and was impressed with the results👍
Edrei C.
This makes my face cleaner and brighter and it's good for my oily face because now my makeup last longer
Amanda H.
Really made a difference after about a week of use! Skin felt firmer and looked brighter
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I recently received the LOreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads #FreeToReview from BzzAgent. I tested them out for over a month and a half. At first my skin broke out so badly but healed quickly as I pushed on. They contain skin exfoliating and brightening ingredients such as Pro Retinol, Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C which helped do just that! Overall, these gradually exfoliate skin to reveal a brighter skin. I am pleased with my gradual results thus far.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
The first time I tried one of these pads the difference in the brightness of my skin was so obvious! Hopefully over time the result5s will continue to please me. The pads have a textured side and a smooth side, but are not for cleansing, you are supposed to muse them on already cleansed skin. I did get them free to try for my review from BzzAgent but I really am impressed!
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Awesome product!! Received free from L'Oréal along with 3 other products to test from the bright reveal line. I have been using for over 1 week and already see results. The pads are very hydrating to my face and leaves my skin feeling and looking great . I would definitely recommend.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?