BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Peyton S.
I just wasn't into these. They left a residue on my face and smelt a little weird. I'm going to try to keep using them to see if I see a difference
Sarah R.
Decatur, AL
After about 3 uses I could really see the difference in my skin. My skin seems brighter and smooth. I use it at night after washing my makeup off.
Jime M.
Pacific Palisades
This's the best, I love used! I recommend this for everyone! And good price! I buy in cvs only one time but it's so good product of the L'Oréal
Yoe F.
mi un producto muy bueno cumple con todo lo k promete, da una sencion de limpiesa en el rostro muy buena, y revitalisa muy bien la piel
A H.
Great product would highly recommend it if never had tried it. Can see results after first use. Was easy to read and understand to use.
Desiree S.
This were not too bad. I prefer a scrub, but when in doubt these work pretty well. My face did feel super dry after using theses.
Tammy T.
Hentle on your skin and leaves you feeling fresh. I like to use these after I clean my face with the gentle face scrub they have.
Sarah H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Like it and will buy it again my friend likes it too and ready to buy it too i think it's good product thats what I think
Analy A.
Keep on working like this I love it... Is a very good product, I recommend it, I always use it and the brand is excellent...
It is so amazing product,My face get smooth and looking Young..I like this...I recomend to all my friends and they like it.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?