BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I used this as part of the whole regime. Loved the lemony, citrus scent. The pads had plenty of product soaked in it. I found that this did brighten and even out my skin and lightened my dark spot after using for 30-40 days.
Sarah H.
I use these daily too. Again I thought "too much exfoliation!". Again I was wrong. Works as a toner too.
My skin is not overly dry, but dry enough to soak up my moisture, primer, and either BB or foundation. Perfect!
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
I am addicted to the Bright Reveal Peel Pads and the whole Bright Reveal line by L'Oréal!! My skin is amazingly soft, skin tone is evened out, and wrinkles are less prominent!! My must have go to ❤️
Brenda F.
I loved these peel pads as they are very easy to use. They are just like oxy pads. They made my skin feel fresh and new. I would highly recommend them. They cost about $15 at many retail stores.
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
I love these peel pads! I use them every night after i use my cleanser and they make my face feel ultra clean. I love the built in raised ridges that get all my pores.
Courtney H.
Not sure if I liked these or not because my face always seems to feel sticky after I use them. I started wiping my face dry after I use them and it is not quite so bad.
T B.
It leaves your skin with a nice glow. It takes a layer of dead skin off rather gently. It has a nice citrus smell. I just hate that I caused me to break out.
Makayla B.
These are amazing! I'm 27 and was looking for something to fade my red acne scars. This worked better than my prescription retinoid, and healed my blemishes!
Ashley D.
Harvey
These exfoliating pads are my favorite way to gently exfoliate my face. I purchased these from Walgreens about 2 weeks ago and I am absolutely in love!
Peyton S.
I just wasn't into these. They left a residue on my face and smelt a little weird. I'm going to try to keep using them to see if I see a difference
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?