BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
These are kind of pricy at 16 dollars but it was all i could find at the drugstore at the time. They leave a sticky residue, otherwise they would be okay. They work, but are kind of uncomfortable.
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
This tightens and tones ...Worth the buy and does not smell...best price was Wal-Mart... Got to go back for day and night cream...mt new age spot on my lower cheek is fading after a weeks use
Jessica R.
This toner is effective and is a good price. I think it's great when applied onto skin. I have used this product a few times and recommend it. The packaging is nice too. The size of it is good too. I would purchase this product again. It is good at what it does.
Kyle T.
Sun valley
It really gets deep into all the dirt it stings a bit it depends if you didn't clean your skin or not but if you clean your skin alot it wouldn't sting that much.
Brooke B.
Morehead, Ky
It was alright wasn't really into it but it did have a good smell tot he package and ised for just a few days so maybe I didn't use long enough for the product to work
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Omg I love these pads!!! They scrub away old skin and leave your skin so soft and if you use the night moisturizer and daily face scrub too you will really see results in a few days to a week! I never had softer skin than when I started using these products and not only did my skin feel great but it looks younger too!
Melissa P.
Stafford, VA
I have been using the L'Oréal revitalift for about 25 straight days and I just can't say enough good things about it!
The packaging is red and silver shiny box!
The first few days it did break my skin out, but it was only a couple days since then, it's bright and beautiful!!
I just turned 41 on Saturday!

I would recommend the entire Revitalift Bright Reval to everyone!
T B.
It leaves your skin with a nice glow. It takes a layer of dead skin off rather gently. It has a nice citrus smell. I just hate that I caused me to break out.
Makayla B.
These are amazing! I'm 27 and was looking for something to fade my red acne scars. This worked better than my prescription retinoid, and healed my blemishes!
Ashley D.
Harvey
These exfoliating pads are my favorite way to gently exfoliate my face. I purchased these from Walgreens about 2 weeks ago and I am absolutely in love!
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?