BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This peel pads work very well in my skin I have sensitive skin and it did not give me a reaction at all I feel that it cleanses very well it's not harsh on my skin I would definitely be purchasing in the future I receive these free for a review from buzz agent
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Omg I love these pads!!! They scrub away old skin and leave your skin so soft and if you use the night moisturizer and daily face scrub too you will really see results in a few days to a week! I never had softer skin than when I started using these products and not only did my skin feel great but it looks younger too!
Brianna S.
Ann arbor, MI
I purchased these as a cheaper alternative to peel pads I've tried at Sephora and ultA. So far, been using these for a week and I really notice a difference with refined pores and even skin tone! I definitely consider repurchasing as I haven't found many other drugstore brands that have this type of product.
Tasha C.
Recently started using this and i am liking it so far. The pads help brighten up the face and exfoliate it as well. The packaging is very sophosticated and elegent. One pad is more than enough for the entire face and it does not habe a bad scent which is a plus or else i wouldnt want to continue use. Loreal is a great brand.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Awesome product!! Received free from L'Oréal along with 3 other products to test from the bright reveal line. I have been using for over 1 week and already see results. The pads are very hydrating to my face and leaves my skin feeling and looking great . I would definitely recommend.
Tasha D.
Montgomery, AL
I received this product free during a testing from Bzzagent. I was very impressed with the product. I use it in the morning and at night. I have found that it works very well with the other Revitalift products. I would recommend it to others definitely.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
I recently began using these products. I highly recommend them. My pores are less clogged and my skin is noticeably brighter. The texture of my skin is improved as well. I have just finished my second tub of the peel pads and will be purchasing them again.
Melissa P.
Stafford, VA
I have been using the L'Oréal revitalift for about 25 straight days and I just can't say enough good things about it!
The packaging is red and silver shiny box!
The first few days it did break my skin out, but it was only a couple days since then, it's bright and beautiful!!
I just turned 41 on Saturday!

I would recommend the entire Revitalift Bright Reval to everyone!
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Been using these for a couple weeks now and I am loving what it is doing for my skin! Immediately after using these my skin looks brighter and super soft. I use one pad a night so these will last for a month and at $17.99 (at target) I think this is a great price and value!
Christina M.
Boone, NC
So far it's been 2 weeks and i'm using this with the complete line of L'oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal collection,I like the fact my skin feels refreshed and clean,appears visibly brighter and healthier with no drying side effects.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?