BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel st...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Bianca B.
First of all, the packaging is always a class act. They are bright white and a beautiful ruby red. The Brightening Peel Pads come in a seal proof container with separate, easy to use pads. You can actually feel the medicines working as you cleanse and exfoliate your skin. These are strong enough to do the job at hand, yet gentle enough to leave your new skin clean without any irritation. I follow with the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer and that's it! Time for bed and let the magic happen. This line has dramatically changed my appearance in fine lines and wrinkles.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I grabbed these at the drugstore looking for glycolic acid pads after falling in love with the Cane & Austin miracle pads but Sephora was out of them. I found these to be very drying and I have little lines around my mouth and eyes that were not there previously so I think these pads have been drying out my face. However the little blackheads around my lips have been coming up, which I think is evidence of the pads working. Glycolic acid is pretty strong so the pads should not be dripping with product (for those that felt that there was not enough product on there). I actually think the pads themselves are great with the smooth side and the rough side. I'm probably going to keep using these until I get another box of Miracle Pads but I wouldn't recommend these when there are others that work much better and are less drying.
Jessica R.
This toner is effective and is a good price. I think it's great when applied onto skin. I have used this product a few times and recommend it. The packaging is nice too. The size of it is good too. I would purchase this product again. It is good at what it does.
Bonnie W.
L'ORE'AL REVITALIFT BRIGHT REVEAL BRIGHTENING PEEL PADS ARE NOT IRRITATING to my skin while others have been, but it has 10% Glycolic Complex in ea. Pad but you use them daily & they help with exfoliation & even the tone of your skin, causing dark spots to fade. The price is reasonable for a peek pad & you can get the 30 pad jar. They hold enough to really apply it quite well. So far so good will follow up when I've been using them for a bit longer. By the way do not wear out in the dun as you will burn easier while using these pads. Be sure to put sunscreeb on over it!.
Natalia H.
I HATE this product on my skin. I had an allergic reaction to it. Wherever I put it my skin would burn in a horrible rash. your skin might react in a different way then my skin did but i still say be careful.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I got this free from BzzAgent. I like that you only use these pads once a day at night because I think the pads could end up leaving skin really sensitive if used more than that. I am very surprised that the pads of my fingers are not dry, peeling, and cracking from handling these pads. That lets me know the formula is gentle. Within the first three days of using it, I noticed my skin felt smoother. It was definitely brighter. The best thing I like is that I can use it with my acne medication. It seems like Bright Reveal and my acne products work well together in making my skin better.
Jennifer W.
I've used an entire package (30 pads) of this product and didn't see incredible results. I have some minor acne scaring from high school and was hoping to see a major improvement in coloration and texture of those scars, but I didn't see any significant changes. Disappointing :(
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
These are kind of pricy at 16 dollars but it was all i could find at the drugstore at the time. They leave a sticky residue, otherwise they would be okay. They work, but are kind of uncomfortable.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
I purchased the peel pads along with the cleanser from the revamped Revitalift line. I love these pads. I've been using for three weeks and can tell a difference in my skin tone, looks much more even. And my skin seems much softer than it did before using. I don't use the pads every day, I know the instructions say you can, but I did that for the first week and my skin was a little red, Now I just use every other day and the redness has completely gone away.
The price is great. I also like the cleanser. Want to try a few more products from this line
Recommend purchasing these pads!
Melissa P.
The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because they're so gentle that I can't tell an immediate difference after using them. They aren't harsh and don't burn my skin. They have a good amount of product on them and they seem to have a lighter fruity pebbles scent that the daily scrub. While I feel like my skin is brighter and more smooth after using this whole system, I'm still seeing a few spots in my worst problem areas - around my lips and my jaw line.
I did receive this product free for review purposes but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?