BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Amy W.
I would give ten stars if I could. I use all of the recitalift line but the pads are by far the best. If I have a light abrasion or a dry patch on my face it will be gone in two days using the pads twice a day. I've never had anything work so effectively. My skin is so firm and fresh looking. AND all of my acne scaring is gone.
danielle m.
Philadelphia, PA
I've o ly been using these about 2 weeks but I love them!!! Worth every cent. However, there's only 30 pads so it's pretty pricey for a drugstore brand to only last the month. I'm using these before my retinol cream and my skin is so clear and smooth. I will absolutely continue to purchase these as long as I have the money!!!
Sarah H.
I use these daily too. Again I thought "too much exfoliation!". Again I was wrong. Works as a toner too.
My skin is not overly dry, but dry enough to soak up my moisture, primer, and either BB or foundation. Perfect!
Pop R.
Golden
Olay is my best beauty care product forever. I bought it in grocery stores. It has some nice packaging that's very convenient to open. It's gentle and accessible. It would be much better if you guys could produce more whitening products here in USA since Asian loves brighter skin.
Amanda C.
I use this every night and would recommend it. I tend to get small under the surface zits, causing a awkward texture on me cheeks and upper chest and neck. Within a week of using this the texture starts to fade and after finishing the container, I have no more yuckie texture!
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I Am not a big fan of the bright reveal line, as a whole, but these pads are really very functional and easy. Plus, I absolutely saw results after using them for about two weeks. Much brighter and healthier skin after use. I like that they are just a swoop and done.
Holly B.
Love these! The simplest 'peel' I've ever done-- it's completely fool proof. Effective and gentle on my sensitive combination skin. It's also very affordable and easy to find just about anywhere. The Revitalift Peel Pads are a permanent staple in my beauty routine.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
I see the results after using this not even every day. My skin gets more clean, blackheads almost gone, it definitely smooths it and makes the skin tone more even. I put on L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Dual Overnight Moisturizer right after
Natalia H.
I HATE this product on my skin. I had an allergic reaction to it. Wherever I put it my skin would burn in a horrible rash. your skin might react in a different way then my skin did but i still say be careful.
Jennifer M.
I've used an entire package (30 pads) of this product and didn't see incredible results. I have some minor acne scaring from high school and was hoping to see a major improvement in coloration and texture of those scars, but I didn't see any significant changes. Disappointing :(
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?