BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I love this peeling pad. I was suffering from really dry skin as a result of using Argan oil, this peeling pad is very hydrating. It has brighten my complexion and gave me more youthful looking skin. I sometimes use it alone but I also use the night cream over it which balances everything. I received the entire L'Oréal Paris bright reveal collection free from bzzagent, love all the products, they all work well together.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I really like these pads! They're a great size and are moistened just enough to get the job done. I use them with all of the other products from the Bright Reveal Line and combined have done awesome things for my skin. I use the pads every night after cleansing followed by the night moisturizer and within a week saw a difference in my skin tone. I use the Clarisonic followed by one of these pads and can't believe what my clarisonic left behind! I would definitely recommend them.
Kyle T.
Sun valley
It really gets deep into all the dirt it stings a bit it depends if you didn't clean your skin or not but if you clean your skin alot it wouldn't sting that much.
Elissa M.
Honestly, I didn't see much change with this product. I did pair it with the others in the line (like you're supposed to do), but this product didn't do much for my skin. It did burn a little when I used it, and it did remove what washing didn't, but, as a peek, it didn't do much.
Brooke B.
Morehead, Ky
It was alright wasn't really into it but it did have a good smell tot he package and ised for just a few days so maybe I didn't use long enough for the product to work
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
I was fortunate enough to get a free sample of the L'Oreal skin experts revitalift bright reveal brightening peel pads. it peels away dead skin, tone dull skin & reveals brighter skin and reduces wrinkles. It's 10% glycolic complex. for the first few nights that I used it I begin to see a difference .
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
The first time I tried one of these pads the difference in the brightness of my skin was so obvious! Hopefully over time the result5s will continue to please me. The pads have a textured side and a smooth side, but are not for cleansing, you are supposed to muse them on already cleansed skin. I did get them free to try for my review from BzzAgent but I really am impressed!
Emily C.
Hayden, ID
These peel pads and the entire revamped/expanded Revitalist line is incredible! The pads pack some serious peel power and after just one use I noticed that my skin was smoothr and brighter. Can not believe these are available at the drug store!
Amanda A.
Maidsville, WV
If you haven't tried these yet, go right now and get them! They are amazing! They feel so refreshing, they don't irritate the skin, they have 10% Glycolic Acid in them which exfoliates the skin, they have no harsh smell, they are simply amazing! They are so easy to use. Just one pad does the whole face. Just wipe the pad over your face then toss it in the trash and your done! Let your fave air dry. I seen a difference in just over a week. My texture diminished, my discoloration/age spots was lighter, I had a beautiful glow to the skin, and even fine line diminished!! This is the easiest step in my facial routine but yet the most important and THAT is why I will never stop using the L'Oréal Bright Reveal pads!!!!
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I use this product every evening after the facial scrub it does slightly sting my face but it is not bothersome enough to stop using. I am pleased with the results I am seeing after using for 2 weeks, my skin looks brighter and the slight discoloration I have on my forehead is fading which is really exciting to me.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?