BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #60 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel st...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Amanda C.
I use this every night and would recommend it. I tend to get small under the surface zits, causing a awkward texture on me cheeks and upper chest and neck. Within a week of using this the texture starts to fade and after finishing the container, I have no more yuckie texture!
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
I'm so happy I tried these L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads! I have been using these for several weeks and I definitely notice a difference in the texture and tone of my skin. The multi-ply pads have a textured surface and are pre-soaked with a 10% glycolic complex.The pads contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid which made my skin a little sensitive the first few days, but diminished with continued use. The pads have peeled away all the dead dull skin and evened-out my skin tone. This product really delivers! I even have my adult son using them now! I received these for free courtesy of L'Oreal in exchange for my honest opinion.
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
I Am not a big fan of the bright reveal line, as a whole, but these pads are really very functional and easy. Plus, I absolutely saw results after using them for about two weeks. Much brighter and healthier skin after use. I like that they are just a swoop and done.
Angela M.
Erie, PA
It's so hard for me to find a product that I can put on my face for any reason, especially for a skin care regimen. But this regimen I can use and it works. So if you have very sensitive skin then try using this product plus the other 3 products in the line.
Holly B.
Love these! The simplest 'peel' I've ever done-- it's completely fool proof. Effective and gentle on my sensitive combination skin. It's also very affordable and easy to find just about anywhere. The Revitalift Peel Pads are a permanent staple in my beauty routine.
Bianca B.
First of all, the packaging is always a class act. They are bright white and a beautiful ruby red. The Brightening Peel Pads come in a seal proof container with separate, easy to use pads. You can actually feel the medicines working as you cleanse and exfoliate your skin. These are strong enough to do the job at hand, yet gentle enough to leave your new skin clean without any irritation. I follow with the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer and that's it! Time for bed and let the magic happen. This line has dramatically changed my appearance in fine lines and wrinkles.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I grabbed these at the drugstore looking for glycolic acid pads after falling in love with the Cane & Austin miracle pads but Sephora was out of them. I found these to be very drying and I have little lines around my mouth and eyes that were not there previously so I think these pads have been drying out my face. However the little blackheads around my lips have been coming up, which I think is evidence of the pads working. Glycolic acid is pretty strong so the pads should not be dripping with product (for those that felt that there was not enough product on there). I actually think the pads themselves are great with the smooth side and the rough side. I'm probably going to keep using these until I get another box of Miracle Pads but I wouldn't recommend these when there are others that work much better and are less drying.
Irina R.
Wasn't impressed with this product. I do like that wipes, plus it takes off make up if you didn't do good job washing your face. But it left my face red and can't say it did anything to my skin. Don't think ill buy them again.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
I see the results after using this not even every day. My skin gets more clean, blackheads almost gone, it definitely smooths it and makes the skin tone more even. I put on L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Dual Overnight Moisturizer right after
Bonnie W.
L'ORE'AL REVITALIFT BRIGHT REVEAL BRIGHTENING PEEL PADS ARE NOT IRRITATING to my skin while others have been, but it has 10% Glycolic Complex in ea. Pad but you use them daily & they help with exfoliation & even the tone of your skin, causing dark spots to fade. The price is reasonable for a peek pad & you can get the 30 pad jar. They hold enough to really apply it quite well. So far so good will follow up when I've been using them for a bit longer. By the way do not wear out in the dun as you will burn easier while using these pads. Be sure to put sunscreeb on over it!.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?