BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Ashaunti J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I wouldn't expect a vast changes in your skin, but this product is great for a subtle difference. Though it isn't going to make your face peel noticeably or lighten acne scar, I did notice that my always dry skin flaked less than normal. My skin seemed to have a fresh glow as well. The chemical in the pads are something I would not use for very sensitive skin. The pads didn't sting unless i had thoroughly exfoliated first. If you're someone like me that needs something a little more harsh this this works well. I would also recommend this product for toning as well.
J. T.
I love these peel pads!  They're so much thicker than other brands and bigger too!  I just ran out and definitely will be buying more.  I need this in my daily beauty routine.  Used at night after cleansing it helps me feel like I'm lifting any residual cleanser off of my face and also tightens my pores, but the main reason I use this is because of my dull complexion.  This helps brighten my skin tone by helping my skin cells turnover quicker.  It makes my skin soft and helps my other products absorb better.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These facial pads have become a staple in my night time skincare routine! I even prefer these to the Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads! They are less expensive, and you can often find them on the Target Cartwheel app on sale or coupons online! They help smooth texture in my skin, and have also helped brighten up discoloration and hyperpigmentation from acne scaring. I only use these at night as they do have acids in them that can increase sun sensitivity, but love these so much that I always have a backup handy!
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
I love these for an exfoliating product from the drugstore. Used daily, these keep my skin smooth and bright. I have dry/combo skin, so if I don't exfoliate or moisturize enough my skin can look very dull and textured. These pads aren't too rough on the skin and exfoliate just enough without stripping or making me even more dry. I have repurchased these already and recommend them to anyone looking to try a chemical exfoliating pad but not wanting to shell out big bucks for it.
Angelica M.
Belmont
I love using these pads after cleansing at night. They are convenient and I feel like they have helped to even out and brighten my skin tone. I have not had any issues with dryness and they are gentle enough for everyday use. Its almost like a mini rejuvenating facial each and every time I use these, and my skin looks amazing the next morning. I have purchased these a few times, and usually take advantage of the bogo sales at walgreens and cvs.
Carol J.
I purchased this product after seeing recommended by a beauty blogger on youtube.  I purchased at CVS and it was definitely on the pricey side for a drugstore product. Overall I feel that this product is just OK and do not really think it is worth the price tag because I have not really see the benefits listed on the package. I will continue to use the pads until empty but I will not repurchase.
Tylinn W.
I purchased these after reading about the benefits of glycolic acid for evening out skin texture. I have quite a bit of hyper pigmentation and some rough areas/large pores on my nose. These pads definitely gave my skin a smoother texture and given it a nice glow. I have not seen much of a difference with my dark spots but I will continue to use these pads as they have helped prevent breakouts.
Sabrina M.
Chandler, AZ
To start, I have normal to sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin. I have quite a bit of redness and adding these to my skincare routine it has toned down the redness. I think that compared to other resurfacing pads these are a great price, I picked mine up at Walmart. I've been really enjoying these.
•Taylor C.
Katy
I received this in this last month since I been using it morning and night I have a very oily skin with this pads clean my face in morning and really feel clean breathing! In the night after clean my makeup and washing my face I use this pads again and take away all the residue my soap and makeup remover can't believe is really last long 1 pad for all my face neck :)
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
This is one of my new favorite products. I've noticed a difference in my skin since the first use. My texture has changed and my fine lines are less noticeable. I think the price is very reasonable for the effectiveness of the product. You can also frequently find this brands skincare line buy 1 get 1 50% off. I love this product!
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?