BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Angelica M.
Belmont
I love using these pads after cleansing at night. They are convenient and I feel like they have helped to even out and brighten my skin tone. I have not had any issues with dryness and they are gentle enough for everyday use. Its almost like a mini rejuvenating facial each and every time I use these, and my skin looks amazing the next morning. I have purchased these a few times, and usually take advantage of the bogo sales at walgreens and cvs.
•Taylor C.
Katy
I received this in this last month since I been using it morning and night I have a very oily skin with this pads clean my face in morning and really feel clean breathing! In the night after clean my makeup and washing my face I use this pads again and take away all the residue my soap and makeup remover can't believe is really last long 1 pad for all my face neck :)
Stephanie R.
Centennial , CO
I love this product! I started using the Revitalift Bright Reveal Pads along with the cleanser and moisturizers from the Revitalift line about a month ago and my skin looks so much brighter and healthier. I would recommend this and the rest of the Revitalift line for anyone with dull skin.
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
To start, I have normal to sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin. I have quite a bit of redness and adding these to my skincare routine it has toned down the redness. I think that compared to other resurfacing pads these are a great price, I picked mine up at Walmart. I've been really enjoying these.
Amy W.
I would give ten stars if I could. I use all of the recitalift line but the pads are by far the best. If I have a light abrasion or a dry patch on my face it will be gone in two days using the pads twice a day. I've never had anything work so effectively. My skin is so firm and fresh looking. AND all of my acne scaring is gone.
danielle m.
Philadelphia, PA
I've o ly been using these about 2 weeks but I love them!!! Worth every cent. However, there's only 30 pads so it's pretty pricey for a drugstore brand to only last the month. I'm using these before my retinol cream and my skin is so clear and smooth. I will absolutely continue to purchase these as long as I have the money!!!
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I'm excited to share my experience with L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads. Thank you L'Oreal, for the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I'm 42 and I also have thyroid issues that leave my skin feeling dry and looking dull. I've been using this product for 10 days, along with the other Bright Reveal product line and my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. What I love about this product is how smooth, healthy, hydrated and bright my skin has become. Details I believe you should know about these peel pads; if used daily as directed you get a 30 day supply, they're multi-ply and textured...great for gently and effectively resurfacing skin, as well as, preparing skin for coordinating overnight treatment, they have a clean scent that's not overpowering, each pad offers great coverage for your entire face, I use both sides for a thorough treatment and it is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Maddy S.
I recently got L'Oreal Paris' Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads and cannot be more impressed! I use them after washing my face with L'Oreal Paris' Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser and it cleanses my skin where my face wash might have missed. A whole pad is actually more than enough for your whole face - so much that I'm considering cutting mine in half!

I love that these peel pads are infused with 10% glycolic complex, which helps exfoliate away dead skin cells to instantly reveal underlying skin with a bright, luminous glow. It also resurfaces uneven skin, and I can really see it working on my acne.

After using this for a week, I can tell a difference in my skin. It's not as red and inflamed from acne or past scars. I really like using the whole line of Revitalift products from L'Oreal. I would definitely recommend these peel pads as well!
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
I love the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Pads! They work amazing! My skin is brighter and softer after using them. Being over 40 now I was looking for something to brighten my skin and these really do work!
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I Am not a big fan of the bright reveal line, as a whole, but these pads are really very functional and easy. Plus, I absolutely saw results after using them for about two weeks. Much brighter and healthier skin after use. I like that they are just a swoop and done.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?