BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Mary K.
Lexington, NC
I love these peel pads! I use them every night after i use my cleanser and they make my face feel ultra clean. I love the built in raised ridges that get all my pores.
Amanda O.
Bessemer City, NC
I've been using this for about two weeks along with the cleanser and am and pm moisturizer . I can see some improvement.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Love how fast these pads work to reveal brighter skin. Also leaves my skin feeling smooth and touchable. Great product!
Ruriko M.
I wish this peeling pads were less sticky. After I wiped all my face felt really sticky which I don't like...
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
Im almost done with my first tub of these. I got the whole bright reveal line and its amazing!
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I've been looking for a good peel pad to use since my favourite brand was discontinued.

These work really well. The scent is a bit strong and they leave a bit of a residue but they work on my oily/combo skin. I only use these every other day as part of my routine, so if you find them a bit harsh/drying, you can possibly try that too.

I find my skin looks fresher and less dull when I use a good peel pad. I use them at night followed by a hydrating serum and night cream.
Irina R.
Wasn't impressed with this product. I do like that wipes, plus it takes off make up if you didn't do good job washing your face. But it left my face red and can't say it did anything to my skin. Don't think ill buy them again.
Yvette H.
Climax Sprgs, MO
I purchased this product a few weeks ago and I was using it nightly but I've started using it less often. I think it definitely helps to brighten the skin and give you more of a radiant, glowing look.
Elena L.
Hoboken
These pads are great. I used them every day for 30 days and I noticed my skin was clearer and brighter. I would definitely repurchase this item. The pads are gentle on my sensitive skin. I love them.
Amanda M.
I really love these pads. I use nightly and do not have any issues with my sensitive skin. Really helps with evening out skintone and reducing breakouts. Wake up with soft skin!
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?