BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #59 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
danielle m.
Philadelphia, PA
I've o ly been using these about 2 weeks but I love them!!! Worth every cent. However, there's only 30 pads so it's pretty pricey for a drugstore brand to only last the month. I'm using these before my retinol cream and my skin is so clear and smooth. I will absolutely continue to purchase these as long as I have the money!!!
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I'm excited to share my experience with L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads. Thank you L'Oreal, for the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I'm 42 and I also have thyroid issues that leave my skin feeling dry and looking dull. I've been using this product for 10 days, along with the other Bright Reveal product line and my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. What I love about this product is how smooth, healthy, hydrated and bright my skin has become. Details I believe you should know about these peel pads; if used daily as directed you get a 30 day supply, they're multi-ply and textured...great for gently and effectively resurfacing skin, as well as, preparing skin for coordinating overnight treatment, they have a clean scent that's not overpowering, each pad offers great coverage for your entire face, I use both sides for a thorough treatment and it is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Maddy S.
I recently got L'Oreal Paris' Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads and cannot be more impressed! I use them after washing my face with L'Oreal Paris' Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser and it cleanses my skin where my face wash might have missed. A whole pad is actually more than enough for your whole face - so much that I'm considering cutting mine in half!

I love that these peel pads are infused with 10% glycolic complex, which helps exfoliate away dead skin cells to instantly reveal underlying skin with a bright, luminous glow. It also resurfaces uneven skin, and I can really see it working on my acne.

After using this for a week, I can tell a difference in my skin. It's not as red and inflamed from acne or past scars. I really like using the whole line of Revitalift products from L'Oreal. I would definitely recommend these peel pads as well!
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
I love the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Pads! They work amazing! My skin is brighter and softer after using them. Being over 40 now I was looking for something to brighten my skin and these really do work!
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
This is one of my new favorite products. I've noticed a difference in my skin since the first use. My texture has changed and my fine lines are less noticeable. I think the price is very reasonable for the effectiveness of the product. You can also frequently find this brands skincare line buy 1 get 1 50% off. I love this product!
Pop R.
Golden
Olay is my best beauty care product forever. I bought it in grocery stores. It has some nice packaging that's very convenient to open. It's gentle and accessible. It would be much better if you guys could produce more whitening products here in USA since Asian loves brighter skin.
S. H.
I've been using these brightening peel pads along with a brightening daily scrub cleanser by revitalift, by loreal for about a week now and I'm really liking the results. Im a middle-aged woman with a lot of sun damage thanks to my younger years of sun worshipping, so I've been trying to erase a lot of time from my face. These are pads have glycolic acid which is great for sunspots dry patches. I'm trying to another popular brand of glycolic acid hint.- the one in the green bottle and to be honest I never noticed that it made any difference at all. But with revitalift I've noticed in just a week's time that my face looks and feels smoother and softer and brighter. And I love the convenience of the pads with other glycolic acid applications I've had to use Cotton pads but these are pre-made and convenient I really lie the Revitalift line of anti aging products.
Amanda C.
I use this every night and would recommend it. I tend to get small under the surface zits, causing a awkward texture on me cheeks and upper chest and neck. Within a week of using this the texture starts to fade and after finishing the container, I have no more yuckie texture!
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
I'm so happy I tried these L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads! I have been using these for several weeks and I definitely notice a difference in the texture and tone of my skin. The multi-ply pads have a textured surface and are pre-soaked with a 10% glycolic complex.The pads contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid which made my skin a little sensitive the first few days, but diminished with continued use. The pads have peeled away all the dead dull skin and evened-out my skin tone. This product really delivers! I even have my adult son using them now! I received these for free courtesy of L'Oreal in exchange for my honest opinion.
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
I Am not a big fan of the bright reveal line, as a whole, but these pads are really very functional and easy. Plus, I absolutely saw results after using them for about two weeks. Much brighter and healthier skin after use. I like that they are just a swoop and done.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?