BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Carol J.
I purchased this product after seeing recommended by a beauty blogger on youtube.  I purchased at CVS and it was definitely on the pricey side for a drugstore product. Overall I feel that this product is just OK and do not really think it is worth the price tag because I have not really see the benefits listed on the package. I will continue to use the pads until empty but I will not repurchase.
Tylinn W.
I purchased these after reading about the benefits of glycolic acid for evening out skin texture. I have quite a bit of hyper pigmentation and some rough areas/large pores on my nose. These pads definitely gave my skin a smoother texture and given it a nice glow. I have not seen much of a difference with my dark spots but I will continue to use these pads as they have helped prevent breakouts.
Sabrina M.
Chandler, AZ
To start, I have normal to sensitive skin and these don't irritate my skin. I have quite a bit of redness and adding these to my skincare routine it has toned down the redness. I think that compared to other resurfacing pads these are a great price, I picked mine up at Walmart. I've been really enjoying these.
•Taylor C.
Katy
I received this in this last month since I been using it morning and night I have a very oily skin with this pads clean my face in morning and really feel clean breathing! In the night after clean my makeup and washing my face I use this pads again and take away all the residue my soap and makeup remover can't believe is really last long 1 pad for all my face neck :)
Amy W.
I would give ten stars if I could. I use all of the recitalift line but the pads are by far the best. If I have a light abrasion or a dry patch on my face it will be gone in two days using the pads twice a day. I've never had anything work so effectively. My skin is so firm and fresh looking. AND all of my acne scaring is gone.
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
This is one of my new favorite products. I've noticed a difference in my skin since the first use. My texture has changed and my fine lines are less noticeable. I think the price is very reasonable for the effectiveness of the product. You can also frequently find this brands skincare line buy 1 get 1 50% off. I love this product!
danielle m.
Philadelphia, PA
I've o ly been using these about 2 weeks but I love them!!! Worth every cent. However, there's only 30 pads so it's pretty pricey for a drugstore brand to only last the month. I'm using these before my retinol cream and my skin is so clear and smooth. I will absolutely continue to purchase these as long as I have the money!!!
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I'm excited to share my experience with L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads. Thank you L'Oreal, for the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I'm 42 and I also have thyroid issues that leave my skin feeling dry and looking dull. I've been using this product for 10 days, along with the other Bright Reveal product line and my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. What I love about this product is how smooth, healthy, hydrated and bright my skin has become. Details I believe you should know about these peel pads; if used daily as directed you get a 30 day supply, they're multi-ply and textured...great for gently and effectively resurfacing skin, as well as, preparing skin for coordinating overnight treatment, they have a clean scent that's not overpowering, each pad offers great coverage for your entire face, I use both sides for a thorough treatment and it is gentle on my sensitive skin.
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
I love the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Pads! They work amazing! My skin is brighter and softer after using them. Being over 40 now I was looking for something to brighten my skin and these really do work!
Pop R.
Golden
Olay is my best beauty care product forever. I bought it in grocery stores. It has some nice packaging that's very convenient to open. It's gentle and accessible. It would be much better if you guys could produce more whitening products here in USA since Asian loves brighter skin.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?