BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
I was fortunate enough to get a free sample of the L'Oreal skin experts revitalift bright reveal brightening peel pads. it peels away dead skin, tone dull skin & reveals brighter skin and reduces wrinkles. It's 10% glycolic complex. for the first few nights that I used it I begin to see a difference .
Elissa M.
Honestly, I didn't see much change with this product. I did pair it with the others in the line (like you're supposed to do), but this product didn't do much for my skin. It did burn a little when I used it, and it did remove what washing didn't, but, as a peek, it didn't do much.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Been using these for a couple weeks now and I am loving what it is doing for my skin! Immediately after using these my skin looks brighter and super soft. I use one pad a night so these will last for a month and at $17.99 (at target) I think this is a great price and value!
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
I recently began using these products. I highly recommend them. My pores are less clogged and my skin is noticeably brighter. The texture of my skin is improved as well. I have just finished my second tub of the peel pads and will be purchasing them again.
Tasha D.
Montgomery, AL
I received this product free during a testing from Bzzagent. I was very impressed with the product. I use it in the morning and at night. I have found that it works very well with the other Revitalift products. I would recommend it to others definitely.
Emily C.
Portland , OR
These peel pads and the entire revamped/expanded Revitalist line is incredible! The pads pack some serious peel power and after just one use I noticed that my skin was smoothr and brighter. Can not believe these are available at the drug store!
Christina M.
Boone, NC
So far it's been 2 weeks and i'm using this with the complete line of L'oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal collection,I like the fact my skin feels refreshed and clean,appears visibly brighter and healthier with no drying side effects.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I used this as part of the whole regime. Loved the lemony, citrus scent. The pads had plenty of product soaked in it. I found that this did brighten and even out my skin and lightened my dark spot after using for 30-40 days.
Brenda F.
I loved these peel pads as they are very easy to use. They are just like oxy pads. They made my skin feel fresh and new. I would highly recommend them. They cost about $15 at many retail stores.
Courtney H.
Not sure if I liked these or not because my face always seems to feel sticky after I use them. I started wiping my face dry after I use them and it is not quite so bad.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?