BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Antonietta M.
Not my favourite. They seem to just act as a toning pad for me. They were not very saturated with product either. I wouldn't buy these again. Not worth the money. There's other "toners" that do a better job for less money. I did recieve this product free for review.
Stephanie M.
I received this as part of the Bright Reveal voxbox to test for review purposes. I was not blown away by these pads. They were very strongly scented and I didn't notice any difference in my skin after 3-4 uses. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Megs K.
TORONTO, Ontario
I received these in a Voxbox for review and out of all the products, I liked these the best. I enjoy the glycolic acid but using it every day may be too much. It isn't harsh and there is a slight fragrance to it
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I just started this product. I feel like I was smoothr, brighter, and more toned after using. I am hoping that I will continue to see my skin improve with continued use.
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario
I really liked these pads. I used them at night after washing my face and I found they really worked. My skin looked less dull in the morning and it felt soft.
Monika D.
Vancouver, BC
I really liked this product, though I did actually wish it was a bit less gentle. When I use any kind of face peel product, I don't mind if it's powerful.
Elisse T.
I really enjoyed using this product - similar to First Aid beauty’s kind of pads. It worked well with the other products in the Bright Reveal line.
carpe_all _.
I got this free for review purposes and I really loved it!  It made my skin so soft and smooth and brightened up my dark spots.  Will purchase again
Amanda S.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
These were great, really left my skin feeling smooth and clean. Coupled with the other items in the set I really liked how these left my skin
Ahlam S.
Arusha
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation ...this foundation is amazing and every product from L'Oreal.... I LOVE EVERYTHING
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?