BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Julie K.
Collingwood, ON
I have been using the pads for a couple of weeks now and it has become a regular part of my nighttime skincare routine. The pads remove every last bit of makeup and dirt that cleansers miss and it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean! If you're looking for a thorough remover, this is great. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is the waste factor.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I really like these pads! The package comes with 30 so lasts a month. The cost is great at just under $15. The package comes with a resealable lid to keep the pads moist and fresh. The pads are pretty big! Great for covering a lot of surface area. After one use my skin felt softer and smoother. After a couple uses my dry skin flakes seemed less and my dry skin patches seemed gone on my chin. I am excited to see my fine lines go away. One side of the pad is rough and one side smooth!
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I got these pads for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes, but all of the opinions are my own and completely honest.
I have some experience with different brands of acid peel pads. I love that these pads come in a sealed jar (unlike other products in the line). Pads are generally the easiest way to go about chemical peels - all you need to do is rub gently all over your face. I find it best to fold a pad in half, and then use both sides individually, since that way you get better control and avoid possibility of getting product into your eyes. Unlike other reviewers, I find these pads soaked perfectly - I wouldn't want them really dripping with product. Also, for me the 10% glycolic acid is perfect, since I don't want to over-exfoliate my skin. I felt almost no tingling from the product, and my skin didn't get irritated or red at all.
L'oreal recommends these to be used once a day, nightly. I used them 2-4 times a week, and believe that is more than enough. The pads didn't dry out my skin this way, and my skin does look more even, but the product didn't make my pores smaller. I didn't see any wrinkle smoothing effect, either.
I do have to note that even after using a scrub and a purifying mask on my face, then having a shower, these pads still got some dead skin off of my face (I could see some on the pad), so they are definitely effective
Heather M.
Calgary, Alberta
These were great to add to my nighttime beauty routine. While I wasn't a fan of the scent at first, it grew on me. I would definitely recommend this products to others, as it worked well for me even though I have sensitive skin. My only complaint is that the packaging felt a bit cheap to me. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
I tried so hard to like these pads...unfortunately there were so many cons, I ended giving them to a friend after using them for 7 days.
1. The pads weren't as moist as you'd expect...in fact they were quite dry.
2.it doesn't seem like the glycolic content is as much s they say it is.
3. The pad itself was coarse...I don't think this would be the case if it was soaked in a good amount of solution.
4. *Just because a product is inexpensive, doesn't always mean that it works.
*My two cents.

Received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown, NS
This was my first time using the L'Oréal Revitalift Brightening reveal pads and I really happy with the pads and the results. These pads are Dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types and tones , great to use even if you have sensitive skin. This is sometimes a concern for me when trying something new. I used both sides of the pads to do my whole face and I didn't find the smell too overpowering. With the Canadian winters I find my skin tone gets dull and dry , this product gave me the lift I needed. Leaving me with softer, smoother , rejuvenated skin . Absolutely loved it. My fine lines around my eyes were a little less noticeable but not a huge difference. As I continue to use the brightening reveal pads I am looking forward to seeing the results I have latter on.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?