BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Facial Peels

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel st...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Ray R.
Really liked this product, definetly teccomment it to my friends as it met the expectation of what I was hoping for, really smooth and nice, I bought it from L'Oréal & this was my first time using it, yes I would buy again and would recommend to all my friends.
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
I received this product free from influenster for review purposes.

I have been using the loreal bright reveal skin care system for a few days now. I really like the scrub, day and night lotion. These peel pads were my least favorite. I found the smelled like alcohol and we're too strong/harsh on my skin. I felt a burning sensation and my eyes were sensitive to them. I didnt notice a big difference using them or not. I will probably end up giving them to my sister. I think using the scrub cleanser only is enough exfoliation for my sensitive skin especially daily. I would not purchase this product. Only 30 pads in the container makes them expensive too.
Wendy B.
Scarborough, ON
I love face wipes and face pads. Most of the pads I use foam up and you have to rinse off your face after use. You don't rinse after these. This is a pad saturated with Glycolic Acid for a straight-up method to slough away your dead skin. You can use these nightly and in a circular motion, avoiding the eyes. I choose not to use them nightly, because my skin is too sensitive for it. I like them after a day of wearing heavy makeup, because the little squares on the pads get to work and can catch anything your cleanser missed. My skin does feel clean and smooth, but I get the same benefits from other facial wipes and pads, some of which are cheaper.
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Monica T.
*disclaimer* I received this product free For product review but the opinions are all mine. At first when I received this I didn't know what to think. I started using it and was really confused as to what this was actually going to do. I started using it and was pleasantly surprised at the dirt that was still coming off my face even after I cleansed and scrubbed it. Now this product does have a strong odor that may be offensive to some but I was fine with it. It really makes your face squeaky clean because of the astringent that's in the ingredients. After you use it you do need to let it dry before adding a serum or night cream. All in all I really like this product and think that it's more than likely that I will buy this on my own once I've finished all the pads.
Sandra L.
I first tried this product in a complimentary voxbox. I found it to be of good value and can be found at local pharmacies. but the prolonged effectiveness is still undecided for me. I would be willing to try it again
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I was sent this product in a VoxBox to review. I did not find any benefit from using these pads. I didn't notice my skin to be brighter after using them or my dark spots fading at all. I would skip this product.
Laura R.
Oshawa , ON
I really enjoyed these when they came in my VoxBox for free but not enough to buy them again. I am in the market for a pad like this but still searching. These stung my face a little too much so I definitely need something a bit more gentle.
Mary M.
These were great not only for their original function- but were fantastic- best product ever- for post facial waxing. Kept ingrown hairs at bay and skin looking very fresh!
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
The packaging of this product is attractive and elegant. These peel pads are pre-soaked with Glycolic Acid. The tub comes sealed and as soon as I opened it , I got a strong smell. But thankfully the smell did not linger for long and after application, disappears soon. The pads are quite large and heavily soaked. You can easily cut it and just use half of the pad. With this product , a little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up to soft, smooth and glowing skin. I did not experience any irritation or breakouts while using this product. Nor did I experience any dryness, burning or sticky sensation. I love using this every night. It is so easy to use and works effectively too. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?

back