BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Ahlam S.
Arusha
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation ...this foundation is amazing and every product from L'Oreal.... I LOVE EVERYTHING
Nice product..Makes my skin feel more glowy...Great range from L'Oréal and it's quite handy..It's gentle to use and doesn't hurt the skin
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wasn’t impressed, used a whole jar didn’t see much of a difference in my skin , I love the mio & fab or Avon retexturing pads over these
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
I did not like this product. They were too harsh on my skin. Felt a sting like alcohol. Ended up using a few then chucking them out.
Jéssica R.
Rua professor Manuel tabacow HIDAL, 361
O produto é ótimo e vale muito a pena pelo custo beneficio. Eu costumo comprar sempre e utilizar bastante os produtos L'oreal
isslam k.
oujda
Très bon produit, texture agréable. Je recommande vivement cette crème, avec un très bon rapport qualité/prix.
Tasneem T.
abudhabi
great but sometimes makes me feel oily it would be better in gel form and its moisterizing but not great .
lizbeth a.
Este producto esta muy padre me encanta usarlo sirve muchisimo lo recomiendo demasiado amigas...!!!
Veena G.
Brampton , ON
Love the pads to remove my make up. It leaves a smooth touch on the skin and removes dirt
Marie-Hélène M.
Montreal, Quebec
Had basically to stop using this product because it was too harsh for my skin!
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?