BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Mindy H.
I received these in a Voxbox along with the rest of the system, and I absolutely love them! They are not too saturated (dripping wet) and are gentle on sensitive skin. I have extreme sensitivities and have never had an issue using this. After washing my face and using my scrub, also from Revitalift, I wipe my entire face, neck and back of my neck around the hair line with the pad. I have noticed my complexion improving and have less break outs.
Kim H.
I wanted to really like this product. But it left my skin feeling too sticky and didn't feel like it really did anything for my skin. When I did use it in conjunction with the facial scrub, it felt like the peeling pads were way too harsh and felt like it was rubbing my skin off. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive skin. I received this product complimentary from L'Oreal Paris and Influenster for testing purposes.
Rebecca B.
I like these a lot! They clean your face so well, who knew how much was still left in your face even after washing it?!?! They do have a bit of a medicine smell but really you should expect that from this type of product. The pads aren't so think that they rip nor are they too thick. They have different texture on both sides of the pad.
Tiffany G.
calgary, AL
I have extremely sensitive skin. These pads remind me of the days when we used to use Oxy pads on our faces as teenagers. The second ingredient is alcohol so they're quite drying. I didn't like how the pads made my face feel and seemed like overkill after cleansing to then apply alcohol pads only to moisturize right away after.

Seems like an unnecessary step to me.

I received this product complimentary to test and give my honest opinion and that's what I did.
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Loved the Revitalift Brightening Pads. Even though my skin can be sensitive - I found them quite gentle with a smooth and subtle exfoliation quality. The scent was pleasant and not overpowering or medicinal at all. Thanks so much Influenster for the fabulous opportunity to try the #BrightReveal line for free!
Heather M.
Calgary, Alberta
These were great to add to my nighttime beauty routine. While I wasn't a fan of the scent at first, it grew on me. I would definitely recommend this products to others, as it worked well for me even though I have sensitive skin. My only complaint is that the packaging felt a bit cheap to me. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review
Julie K.
Collingwood, ON
I have been using the pads for a couple of weeks now and it has become a regular part of my nighttime skincare routine. The pads remove every last bit of makeup and dirt that cleansers miss and it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean! If you're looking for a thorough remover, this is great. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is the waste factor.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
* I received this complimentary for testing purposes and this is my favourite out of the VoxBox. These are great and gentle enough for really sensitive skin. Very cooling too . I highly recommend in the drugstore range
I received this free for an honest review
Carly R.
surrey, BC
I did not find the pad to be too abrasive ..there was no overwhelming smell .. you will feel a little sting if you have a cut but these little beauties clean off the extra dirt where the scrub doesn't get too! I really liked these

*Received this free in return for my honest review*
Shireen L.
Courtenay , BC
This is a pretty good exfoliating pad but I do wish that the pads are more 'wet'. I feel that these are very dry therefore slightly rougher on the skin.

*I received these products for free courtesy of Influenster but my thoughts and opinions are 100% unbiased, honest and my own.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?