BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #52 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Jessie S.
London, ON
I love anything pads!!! I have always felt that this is one of the best ways to really get your face clean, don't over due it or you can do some real damage, these peel pads were nice and refreshing and I use them at least 3 times a week!! They are a bit pricey but they are worth it!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love these and want more!!! I've been using these Peel pads for a few weeks and find them lovely. They're not too wet and hold enough product to lightly wipe over your face. The pads are not as scratchy as the ones I used when I was younger were (clearasil or oxy pads). The scent is not too strong and the product does not sting my face when used. I like the sensation my face has when I use these peel pads and the night lotion & serum together at night. The price point is reasonable compared to similar products of similar quality. My only complaint is that I wish there were more pads in every package. I will definitely be buying more of this anyway!! I'm so glad Influenster sent me this voxbox of L'Oréal skin care products.

I received this item FREE from Influenster in exchange for my unbiased review. I am not obligated to leave positive remarks.
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
I love the way this product made my skin feel. I also loved the price point and that it can be purchased at most major drug and grocery stores. I had received it for #free to #test from Influenster and was very happy since I probably would not have purchased it on my own otherwise but have purchased it twice since!
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
Ok - remember back in the day when we all used OXY pads because we thought our pre-teen pimples would disappear? Close your eyes and let yourself be magically whisked away to that time and place. Think of it as a #TBT to your face, with repercussions.

So I have the entire Revitalift line to put on my face daily. Sure, I get that glycolic acid removes dead skin cells, but it is kind of terrifying to think that i'm going to put an entire line of products that tout that exact ingredient as its main feature. Like our dear OXY pads, we learned that after using it again and again, the skin will get greasy, we will become immune and ill also become very overwhelmed. When i woke up from my first day of use, it looked like i licked my entire face in my sleep. it was so dry and sad. Luckily I have aqua face masks in my home to deal with my dry skin areas... anyway two otter face masks later, i'm back to square one.

I do appreciate that it cleans my entire face, neck and chest but... yeah. is it worth it?
Michelle M.
Dryden , ON
I enjoyed this product a lot,it gave a slow and gradual peel very gentle,noticed a good change in texture and gave a subtle glow to skin and evened out skintone.i found the pads where bit dry and dried out quickly definitely need to add more solution,would buy again if they improve that part,it does work
Christabel M.
Guelph
I was a girl who had hyperpigmentation and was looking for a solution. I am a black girl so the marks were black. Using this and the daily scrub at night has helped a lot. Its quite gentle but start off by using it every two days. See how you respond to it. Results in two weeks minimum. Would recommend!
Lisa E.
Richmond, BC
I received this item complimentary in a Influenster VoxBox. The pads in the container have an alcohol-like smell and texture of the acne fitting Oxy Pads I used to use in high school (but the l'oreal pads are double the thickness). I felt a bit of a burning sensation after using them but it didn't bother me at all as that's normal with this type of product. I did notice that my skin was a bit brighter and my skin tone was a little more even but I'm not sure which of the 4 L'Oreal products from the VoxBox caused that or if it was the combination of the 4. If you are looking for an affordable anti-aging toner, and are not sensitive to slight burning sensations, I think that this product is worth trying out...but make sure to use it with a moisturizer as it can be drying. (note: This is the first product I have tried of this type as I normally don't use products to brighten/lighten..I like my tan and don't have a ton of wrinkles).
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
I love these scrubby pads! They tingle on my face. It feels so clean! I don't think they're overly expensive. I received this item free to test and review. I thought they worked well and they didn't break out my skin. I will be going to buy more.
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
The packaging of this product looks very attractive and high end. The tub comes sealed and the pads are pre soaked.When I first opened this product, I got a strong smell but the scent thankfully fades after application. The pads are so heavily soaked that one can cut it into two and use it twice. In this case, a little goes a long way. I have used similar products like this before and though they perform well, they are very expensive. These peel pads work just as effectively as the other brands but cost very less. I like using them every night and waking up to bright, smooth and glowing skin. I did not experience any irritation or breakouts while using this product. Thank you so much Influenster for giving me this opportunity to try this product.
Dana B.
Toronto , ON
LOVE THIS LEFT MY SKIN GLOWY AND SOFT AND REMINDED ME OF THE OXY PADS I USED FOR ACNE AS A TEENAGER. ONLY DOWNFALL WAS THE PRODUCT DRIED OUT QUICKER THAN I COULD USE ALL OF THEM STILL HAD SOME LEFT :(
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?