BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Sarah J.
Kilkenny
This product is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect for travelling or on the go cause it's so small and compact but at the same time getting loads of product and results I just love it the packaging is so convenient and cute what's not to love
Lynzi M.
These were ok. I didn't find they made a big difference. Skin felt good after using them but again not sure if did anything for my skin. I got these free as part of my voxbox.
Laura R.
Oshawa , ON
I really enjoyed these when they came in my VoxBox for free but not enough to buy them again. I am in the market for a pad like this but still searching. These stung my face a little too much so I definitely need something a bit more gentle.
Mary M.
These were great not only for their original function- but were fantastic- best product ever- for post facial waxing. Kept ingrown hairs at bay and skin looking very fresh!
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I was sent this product in a VoxBox to review. I did not find any benefit from using these pads. I didn't notice my skin to be brighter after using them or my dark spots fading at all. I would skip this product.
Sara C.
Ottawa, ON
The smell was absolutely awful. Found my skin felt like it was covered in film after using these.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Saham N.
Toronto , ON
I have been using the peel pas for few months now and my skin never looked better. My skin looks growy and radiant. It us a bit pricy for drug store brand but it is worth the money.
Monika D.
Vancouver, BC
I really liked this product, though I did actually wish it was a bit less gentle. When I use any kind of face peel product, I don't mind if it's powerful.
carpe_all _.
I got this free for review purposes and I really loved it!  It made my skin so soft and smooth and brightened up my dark spots.  Will purchase again
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?