BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Stephanie S.

I'm a peel pad addict. I really like using this type of exfoliating product rather than scrubbing my skin. I typically use the Dr. Brandt and Radical Skincare pads, so I was curious to see how a less expensive pad would work.

These pads have a rough side to increase the exfoliating effect and are not as chemically hash as some of the premium brands. There is also some moisturizing ingredient left behind after use. Not sure what it is, but these are not as drying as many pads are.

Probably a good choice for someone who can't afford more expensive peel pads or want to alternate between more and less expensive.

I do like the mirror-like finish on the jar lid. Handy to use it as a mirror.

I received this product as a sample for test purposes.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
So far, I really enjoy using these pads. I was previously using the Dr Zo pads and am happy to have found another product thats a fraction of the price! Use these nightly after cleansing, but maybe at first use every second night as your skin can get dry from using them. I love that these give a little extra scrub and get everything off my face! Some have said their pads were not moist enough, but mine were fine, you don't want them dripping with liquid. Great product, scent was fine, I liked the packaging and they were a great addition to my routine!!

*disclaimer* I received these products complimentary for testing purposes. This review is my honest opinion.
Lindsay F.
Newmarket, ON
I personally have combination skin and it got rid of the oiliness. I did like the tingle-ness of the pads and like others, it was reminiscent of back in the day when I used other pore cleansing pads.

This product, although leaves your skin a bit dry, dried the oil out but not in a bad way where my skin was super or overtly dry.

I also have super sensitive skin and not once did it get irritated.

I received these products from Influenster complimentary to test and this is my honest opinion of the product.
Annie L.
Edmonton, AB
I received this products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I've used these pads for around two weeks and I really love them so far. I use them at night after I wash my face and I find my skin is clearer and a little brighter than it has been in a while. These don't have a strange artificial "candy" scent (they smell like regular toner), and the pads were quite damp with a lot of product in them. I stopped using them for three days just to see any change and I broke out almost immediately after I stopped using them. So from now on, these are a permanent step in my skincare routine. Highly recommend.
Saham N.
TORONTO, ON
I have been using the peel pas for few months now and my skin never looked better. My skin looks growy and radiant. It us a bit pricy for drug store brand but it is worth the money.
Lisa H.
I've been using these peels pads for a few weeks now and I am only slightly impressed. I typically used these after using L'Oreal's Bright Review Facial Scrub and I was slightly impressed with the peel pads picking up any residual dirt that was left on my face - you could literally see it. However, I found the pads themselves to be a bit rough on my skin and they always made my face go red (although I don't know if it's the pads or the actual cleanser causing this). I will not purchase this product in the future and would not recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
I tried so hard to like these pads...unfortunately there were so many cons, I ended giving them to a friend after using them for 7 days.
1. The pads weren't as moist as you'd expect...in fact they were quite dry.
2.it doesn't seem like the glycolic content is as much s they say it is.
3. The pad itself was coarse...I don't think this would be the case if it was soaked in a good amount of solution.
4. *Just because a product is inexpensive, doesn't always mean that it works.
*My two cents.

Received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Danielle R.
I received this product complimentary for review. I was sent tge whole line but the opinions are my own. Besides the face wash this is my second favorite from the line. They do tend to be a bit agressive and can dry my face out. I have since stopped using them daily but have started to use them every other say and follow up with the serum I was sent. They do not irate my eye like other peel pads I have tried. Lightly scented.
Kim L.
edmonton, AB
I received these pads from influenster for testing purposes. I have used a similar product in the past and I felt these particular pads were a bit more dry and less saturated with the brightening solution. Because the pads were less damp, they felt a bit rough and scratchy against the skin. It was not really a comfortable feeling. I'm not sure if the pads I received were dried out and I had just received a dud, but I would enjoy using this product more if the pads were not as dry and was getting more product on my face.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
I enjoyed using these pads because I always thought my face was 100% clean after using a makeup wipe and facial cleanser before bed but was impressed to see that the pads would pick up any excess dirt and oil that was left behind! I went to bed feeling fresh and cleansed and I believe it helped control breakouts and excess oil on my skin.

Would love to use this product again ! :)
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?