BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Michelle M.
Dryden, Ontario
I enjoyed this product a lot,it gave a slow and gradual peel very gentle,noticed a good change in texture and gave a subtle glow to skin and evened out skintone.i found the pads where bit dry and dried out quickly definitely need to add more solution,would buy again if they improve that part,it does work
Christabel M.
Guelph
I was a girl who had hyperpigmentation and was looking for a solution. I am a black girl so the marks were black. Using this and the daily scrub at night has helped a lot. Its quite gentle but start off by using it every two days. See how you respond to it. Results in two weeks minimum. Would recommend!
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
This was a great product. The pads were the perfect size and had great amount of the product all over. It had a great effect on my skin. It gave it a natural, glowing, youth look. These pads really help cleanse the skin and takes away any dullness. Work great with the ready of the line products as well.
Dana B.
TORONTO, ON
LOVE THIS LEFT MY SKIN GLOWY AND SOFT AND REMINDED ME OF THE OXY PADS I USED FOR ACNE AS A TEENAGER. ONLY DOWNFALL WAS THE PRODUCT DRIED OUT QUICKER THAN I COULD USE ALL OF THEM STILL HAD SOME LEFT :(
Mita B.
kolkata
i basically dont like this product its all about rasicm. i am using it first time and hate it though. i will never use it again . i had bought it from mall. it dont meet my expectatations at all . i reallu hate it dont use it guys dont use it its totally waste of money
Alyssa P.
Etobicoke, ON
I received this product for t sting purposes as part of a voxbox and honestly was very excited to give them a try. I felt the product dried out my skin and made me break out.
It may work better for those with more oily skin but was just not a good match for my skin type ( normal ).
Rox-Anne H.
Kitchener, ON
Received this free to test. Would not buy. Used for a few weeks, did not notice any difference and the strong smell is rather off putting. Actually feels like it was doing damage to my skin. Would not recommend to anyone with sensitive skin, it's far too harsh.
Ray R.
Really liked this product, definetly teccomment it to my friends as it met the expectation of what I was hoping for, really smooth and nice, I bought it from L'Oréal & this was my first time using it, yes I would buy again and would recommend to all my friends.
Amanda P.
Lancaster
I have used L'Oréal products most of my life so thought i would give them a try, im so glad that i did as they are amazing, it was a first time buy but i have repurchased again, they are definitely good value and i dont think they could improve them at all.
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I was sent these for free for review. I've never tried a peel pad before these but I like them. They helped with my skin texture and tone and didn't leave my combo skin feeling overly dry.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?