BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
MARIA G.
Markham, ON
I do not mind that it's only 10% glycolic acid as I don't think Loreal is one to come out with a really strong melt your face product. Especially when they encourage an everyday use. I didn't use this everyday however, I alternated with the scrub as I don't like to scrub at my face that often. That's a personal preference tho.

I don't think it has a bad scent for a peeling pad so that kind of makes me wonder what they came up with to cover it up. I will again mention the awful cheap plastic packaging I hate. Especially with pre-soaked pads you want to keep them moist and so I would expect more from a sealed package. So, in this case it really matters.

I do like an inexpensive peeling pad so I may purchase this and recommend it as well once I am done. I did receive this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I found my skin to be smoother after use but that could be expected from any peeling pad in my opinion. I dislike overly drenched pads but this item could have used just a tad more as I felt that it was falling apart before I finished my whole face and I don't really think I'm that aggressive with it.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I got these pads at no cost for testing and review purposes, but all of the opinions are my own and completely honest. I have some experience with different brands of acid peel pads. I love that these pads come in a sealed jar (unlike other products in the line). Pads are generally the easiest way to go about chemical peels - all you need to do is rub gently all over your face. I find it best to fold a pad in half, and then use both sides individually, since that way you get better control and avoid possibility of getting product into your eyes. Unlike other reviewers, I find these pads soaked perfectly - I wouldn't want them really dripping with product. L'oreal recommends these to be used once a day, nightly. I used them 2-4 times a week, and believe that is more than enough. The pads didn't dry out my skin this way, and my skin does look more even, but the product didn't make my pores smaller. I didn't see any wrinkle smoothing effect, either.Also, for me the 10% glycolic acid is perfect, since I don't want to over-exfoliate my skin. I felt almost no tingling from the product, and my skin didn't get irritated or red at all. I do have to note that even after using a scrub and a purifying mask on my face, then having a shower, these pads still got some dead skin off of my face (I could see some on the pad), so they are definitely effective.
Natasha G.
Edmonton , AB
This has helped me so much with lightning up old acne scars I use them right before bed with a moisturizer over top cause it can leave your skin a little dry. Price point is decent but it's pretty close to some high end peels. The smell is quiet strong but I prob buy these again for sure.
Liz M.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I received this from influenster for review.  This is my fav part of the l'oreal bright reveal line.  These pads are amazing! did not over dry my skin and did a great job of toning and prepping for serum/night moisturizer.  They did not have an offense smell and the pads were wet enough from start to finish.  While I received the first jar free; I have since purchased my own from Wallmart.  Highly recommenced.
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC
I really liked how my skin felt after using these. They weren't super alcohol-y in smell which was really nice. When paired with the other products it was super effective in keeping my skin looking amazing. The only thing I'd change is they were a little dry right from the get go.

I got these free in a VoxBox in exchange for my full and honest review
Allie M.
Ottawa, DC
I really enjoyed the convenience of these. They smell really good kind of citrusy but not too strong. They worked in brightening my skin the next morning looked better. I would definitely recommend the use of somebody who is looking for something easy to help brighten their skin
Virginia G.
I received this product for free to review through influenster. I wouldn't normally buy something like this and had low expectations when starting with the line , I was however surprised at how much I liked these. I didn't use them every day ( if my skin was feeling sensitive I'd skip these ) but I really appreciated them when my skin was breaking out. These made my skin feel brighter and tighter!
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
These smell great, and don't sting which is a huge bonus (I've experienced that with other brightening products). However, I didn't really notice a huge difference while using these. I'd skip and save my money for a product that really makes a difference in brightening.
Joy V.
Markham, ON
First time to try a toner pad and this one did not disappoint! Mild & refreshing, but not really brightening by itself. I will repurchase if not so pricey! I highly recommend!

Disclaimer: I received the L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal skincare set from Influenster for my honest review.
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
I received the whole line of Loreal Revitalift Bright Reveal products for free to test and review but these are my own opinions.
These peel pads are my 2nd favorite product from the box I received (Cleanser is my favorite). They are pretty soaked with product so 1 is all you need for your entire face and neck. They gently exfoliate and removed dead skin from my face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed, brighter and somewhat younger looking. They are quite gentle. I have sensitive skin but these wernt very harsh except for the smell which was a bit harsh and strong but not too too overpowering like most pads ive used. In the end I have less breakouts, clearer skin, tighter pores, softer smoother skin. They remove the leftover makeup and dirt that your cleanser missed. I didnt really notice a big change in fine lines and wrinkles but other then that I was quite happy with this product. Its pretty cheap for the quality and the packaging is nice. Very convenient travel friendly container. My skin is squeaky clean after using these and my face defanitely feels silky smooth after using the complete line. Im addicted and will recommend to family and friends. 😍
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?