BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #67 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Sandra L.
I first tried this product in a complimentary voxbox. I found it to be of good value and can be found at local pharmacies. but the prolonged effectiveness is still undecided for me. I would be willing to try it again
Sarah J.
Kilkenny
This product is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect for travelling or on the go cause it's so small and compact but at the same time getting loads of product and results I just love it the packaging is so convenient and cute what's not to love
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I was sent this product in a VoxBox to review. I did not find any benefit from using these pads. I didn't notice my skin to be brighter after using them or my dark spots fading at all. I would skip this product.
Laura R.
Oshawa , ON
I really enjoyed these when they came in my VoxBox for free but not enough to buy them again. I am in the market for a pad like this but still searching. These stung my face a little too much so I definitely need something a bit more gentle.
Mary M.
These were great not only for their original function- but were fantastic- best product ever- for post facial waxing. Kept ingrown hairs at bay and skin looking very fresh!
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
The packaging of this product is attractive and elegant. These peel pads are pre-soaked with Glycolic Acid. The tub comes sealed and as soon as I opened it , I got a strong smell. But thankfully the smell did not linger for long and after application, disappears soon. The pads are quite large and heavily soaked. You can easily cut it and just use half of the pad. With this product , a little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up to soft, smooth and glowing skin. I did not experience any irritation or breakouts while using this product. Nor did I experience any dryness, burning or sticky sensation. I love using this every night. It is so easy to use and works effectively too. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown , NS
This was my first time using the L'Oréal Revitalift Brightening reveal pads and I really happy with the pads and the results. These pads are Dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types and tones , great to use even if you have sensitive skin. This is sometimes a concern for me when trying something new. I used both sides of the pads to do my whole face and I didn't find the smell too overpowering. With the Canadian winters I find my skin tone gets dull and dry , this product gave me the lift I needed. Leaving me with softer, smoother , rejuvenated skin . Absolutely loved it. My fine lines around my eyes were a little less noticeable but not a huge difference. As I continue to use the brightening reveal pads I am looking forward to seeing the results I have latter on.
Cheryl M.
Toronto, WY
I have received this product via Influenster to try out free of charge, in exchange for my honest opinion.

Let me preface this review with some background information about my skin. I have extremely sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin.

The packaging on these looked the cheapest out of the entire line. I'm not sure if the packaging had anything to do with the fact that these pads were not that moist, but I did find them quite dry. That made the application of them very abrasive feeling.

Along with the rest of the line, I didn't find much difference in my skin after using these aside from under the skin blemishes which were caused by (what I'm assuming was ) the cleanser.

If they had more product on them, as in, were less dry, then perhaps they'd work better. They just didn't seem to do much.
Sara C.
Ottawa , ON
The smell was absolutely awful. Found my skin felt like it was covered in film after using these.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Stephanie S.

I'm a peel pad addict. I really like using this type of exfoliating product rather than scrubbing my skin. I typically use the Dr. Brandt and Radical Skincare pads, so I was curious to see how a less expensive pad would work.

These pads have a rough side to increase the exfoliating effect and are not as chemically hash as some of the premium brands. There is also some moisturizing ingredient left behind after use. Not sure what it is, but these are not as drying as many pads are.

Probably a good choice for someone who can't afford more expensive peel pads or want to alternate between more and less expensive.

I do like the mirror-like finish on the jar lid. Handy to use it as a mirror.

I received this product as a sample for test purposes.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?