BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Amanda P.
Lancaster
I have used L'Oréal products most of my life so thought i would give them a try, im so glad that i did as they are amazing, it was a first time buy but i have repurchased again, they are definitely good value and i dont think they could improve them at all.
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Sarah J.
Kilkenny
This product is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect for travelling or on the go cause it's so small and compact but at the same time getting loads of product and results I just love it the packaging is so convenient and cute what's not to love
Laura R.
Oshawa , ON
I really enjoyed these when they came in my VoxBox for free but not enough to buy them again. I am in the market for a pad like this but still searching. These stung my face a little too much so I definitely need something a bit more gentle.
Lynzi M.
These were ok. I didn't find they made a big difference. Skin felt good after using them but again not sure if did anything for my skin. I got these free as part of my voxbox.
Mary M.
These were great not only for their original function- but were fantastic- best product ever- for post facial waxing. Kept ingrown hairs at bay and skin looking very fresh!
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
The packaging of this product is attractive and elegant. These peel pads are pre-soaked with Glycolic Acid. The tub comes sealed and as soon as I opened it , I got a strong smell. But thankfully the smell did not linger for long and after application, disappears soon. The pads are quite large and heavily soaked. You can easily cut it and just use half of the pad. With this product , a little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up to soft, smooth and glowing skin. I did not experience any irritation or breakouts while using this product. Nor did I experience any dryness, burning or sticky sensation. I love using this every night. It is so easy to use and works effectively too. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Cheryl M.
Toronto, WY
I have received this product via Influenster to try out free of charge, in exchange for my honest opinion.

Let me preface this review with some background information about my skin. I have extremely sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin.

The packaging on these looked the cheapest out of the entire line. I'm not sure if the packaging had anything to do with the fact that these pads were not that moist, but I did find them quite dry. That made the application of them very abrasive feeling.

Along with the rest of the line, I didn't find much difference in my skin after using these aside from under the skin blemishes which were caused by (what I'm assuming was ) the cleanser.

If they had more product on them, as in, were less dry, then perhaps they'd work better. They just didn't seem to do much.
Sara C.
Ottawa, ON
The smell was absolutely awful. Found my skin felt like it was covered in film after using these.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I was sent this product in a VoxBox to review. I did not find any benefit from using these pads. I didn't notice my skin to be brighter after using them or my dark spots fading at all. I would skip this product.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?