BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Dana B.
TORONTO, ON
LOVE THIS LEFT MY SKIN GLOWY AND SOFT AND REMINDED ME OF THE OXY PADS I USED FOR ACNE AS A TEENAGER. ONLY DOWNFALL WAS THE PRODUCT DRIED OUT QUICKER THAN I COULD USE ALL OF THEM STILL HAD SOME LEFT :(
Mita B.
kolkata
i basically dont like this product its all about rasicm. i am using it first time and hate it though. i will never use it again . i had bought it from mall. it dont meet my expectatations at all . i reallu hate it dont use it guys dont use it its totally waste of money
Alyssa P.
Etobicoke, WY
I received this product for t sting purposes as part of a voxbox and honestly was very excited to give them a try. I felt the product dried out my skin and made me break out.
It may work better for those with more oily skin but was just not a good match for my skin type ( normal ).
Ray R.
Really liked this product, definetly teccomment it to my friends as it met the expectation of what I was hoping for, really smooth and nice, I bought it from L'Oréal & this was my first time using it, yes I would buy again and would recommend to all my friends.
Amanda P.
Lancaster
I have used L'Oréal products most of my life so thought i would give them a try, im so glad that i did as they are amazing, it was a first time buy but i have repurchased again, they are definitely good value and i dont think they could improve them at all.
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Sarah J.
Kilkenny
This product is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect for travelling or on the go cause it's so small and compact but at the same time getting loads of product and results I just love it the packaging is so convenient and cute what's not to love
Laura R.
Oshawa , ON
I really enjoyed these when they came in my VoxBox for free but not enough to buy them again. I am in the market for a pad like this but still searching. These stung my face a little too much so I definitely need something a bit more gentle.
Mary M.
These were great not only for their original function- but were fantastic- best product ever- for post facial waxing. Kept ingrown hairs at bay and skin looking very fresh!
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
The packaging of this product is attractive and elegant. These peel pads are pre-soaked with Glycolic Acid. The tub comes sealed and as soon as I opened it , I got a strong smell. But thankfully the smell did not linger for long and after application, disappears soon. The pads are quite large and heavily soaked. You can easily cut it and just use half of the pad. With this product , a little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up to soft, smooth and glowing skin. I did not experience any irritation or breakouts while using this product. Nor did I experience any dryness, burning or sticky sensation. I love using this every night. It is so easy to use and works effectively too. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?