BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Allie M.
Ottawa, ON
I really enjoyed the convenience of these. They smell really good kind of citrusy but not too strong. They worked in brightening my skin the next morning looked better. I would definitely recommend the use of somebody who is looking for something easy to help brighten their skin
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
These smell great, and don't sting which is a huge bonus (I've experienced that with other brightening products). However, I didn't really notice a huge difference while using these. I'd skip and save my money for a product that really makes a difference in brightening.
Joy V.
Markham, ON
First time to try a toner pad and this one did not disappoint! Mild & refreshing, but not really brightening by itself. I will repurchase if not so pricey! I highly recommend!

Disclaimer: I received the L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal skincare set from Influenster for my honest review.
Stephanie L.
Markham, ON
I received this product for free from influenster at the end of last year. Unfortunately I could not use the product of the harsh ingredients in the product. I am currently pregnant and have very sensitive skin, so this product would be detrimental to my skin.
Antonietta M.
Not my favourite. They seem to just act as a toning pad for me. They were not very saturated with product either. I wouldn't buy these again. Not worth the money. There's other "toners" that do a better job for less money. I did recieve this product free for review.
Brittany P.
Toronto, ON
These are the bomb dot com. I received from influenster for testing, and immediately loved. My mom got me another for Christmas and still loving. They remove that extra makeup you think you already got. They're a good price and you feel super clean after!!
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC
I really liked how my skin felt after using these. They weren't super alcohol-y in smell which was really nice. When paired with the other products it was super effective in keeping my skin looking amazing. The only thing I'd change is they were a little dry right from the get go.

I got these free in a VoxBox in exchange for my full and honest review
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
I loved this product. I received it through influenster free in return of my review. I can tell you this, it definitely cleans the dirt off my face and paired with the other bright reveal line my face was glowing, smoother and cleaner then I've felt it in a long time. I went out and repurchased the whole line because I love it!
Anna  S.
I have been using these pads for a few days now and I think they are as good as any other brand if not better. They do their job well but are a bit on the dry side, which I have noticed is the case in the majority of similar products. But overall I enjoy it.

I received this product for free for reviewing purposes.
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
I love the way this product made my skin feel. I also loved the price point and that it can be purchased at most major drug and grocery stores. I had received it for #free to #test from Influenster and was very happy since I probably would not have purchased it on my own otherwise but have purchased it twice since!
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?