BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #59 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I got these pads for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes, but all of the opinions are my own and completely honest.
I have some experience with different brands of acid peel pads. I love that these pads come in a sealed jar (unlike other products in the line). Pads are generally the easiest way to go about chemical peels - all you need to do is rub gently all over your face. I find it best to fold a pad in half, and then use both sides individually, since that way you get better control and avoid possibility of getting product into your eyes. Unlike other reviewers, I find these pads soaked perfectly - I wouldn't want them really dripping with product. Also, for me the 10% glycolic acid is perfect, since I don't want to over-exfoliate my skin. I felt almost no tingling from the product, and my skin didn't get irritated or red at all.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
I really enjoy these peel pads. They smell really nice and feel wonderful on the skin. Im really happy to see Loreal create a product like this. He packaging does feel a little cheap but I dont mind as I like the product itself. I do wish that the pads had a little more grit to them so that it felt like they were exfoliating the skin more. I was sent this free for testing purposes but This is my honest review.
Manda D.
Winning , MB
These peel pads are great, although container itself is nothing to write home about.

It’s your basic white plastic container with a twist lid. The silver colouring helps tie in the packaging with other items in this brand line; however, the lid itself feels flimsy and not as durable as L'Oréal’s other Bright Reveal products. I feel like the lid would easily crack if dropped (which happens frequently at my house). Although technically-speaking, the container only needs to last a month as each jar contains 30 pads. And I suppose, it's what is inside that matters most, right?

Each white jar is filled with multi-ply textured pads that have a subtle scent, which is sweet and citrus-y and makes me look forward to using them. Due to sunlight sensitivity after use, L'Oréal recommends using these at bedtime rather than as a morning routine. So every evening, I swipe a pad across my face to pick up any excess oil and dirt.

The pads are gentle and effective. While I do wish the pads were slightly more saturated, there seems to be just enough product on each pad to cover my full face. The product has a slightly tacky residue as product dries, but this is temporary. Once dry, my face feels fully prepped for the Revitalift overnight moisturizer.

After two weeks of continued use, I have noticed better tone and my skin definitely seems brighter and more radiant. I would purchase this product again when on sale or with a coupon. At it’s MSRP, I would opt for a pad that is a little more saturated.

I received this product for free from L'Oreal Paris in exchange for my honest review.
Zineb S.
Ahfir
I love this mask! I use it about 1-2 times a week, at first it feels a little tingly on your skin but once you rinse it off my skin just looks so supple & refreshed. The best thing is a little goes a long way! I have the older packaging so one pump is enough to apply all over my face. I love using this product before I have events or special occasions. It makes my makeup apply really nicely. Highly recommend!
MARIA G.
MARKHAM, ON
I do not mind that it's only 10% glycolic acid as I don't think Loreal is one to come out with a really strong melt your face product. Especially when they encourage an everyday use. I didn't use this everyday however, I alternated with the scrub as I don't like to scrub at my face that often. That's a personal preference tho.

I don't think it has a bad scent for a peeling pad so that kind of makes me wonder what they came up with to cover it up. I will again mention the awful cheap plastic packaging I hate. Especially with pre-soaked pads you want to keep them moist and so I would expect more from a sealed package. So, in this case it really matters.

I do like an inexpensive peeling pad so I may purchase this and recommend it as well once I am done. I did receive this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I found my skin to be smoother after use but that could be expected from any peeling pad in my opinion. I dislike overly drenched pads but this item could have used just a tad more as I felt that it was falling apart before I finished my whole face and I don't really think I'm that aggressive with it.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I got these pads at no cost for testing and review purposes, but all of the opinions are my own and completely honest. I have some experience with different brands of acid peel pads. I love that these pads come in a sealed jar (unlike other products in the line). Pads are generally the easiest way to go about chemical peels - all you need to do is rub gently all over your face. I find it best to fold a pad in half, and then use both sides individually, since that way you get better control and avoid possibility of getting product into your eyes. Unlike other reviewers, I find these pads soaked perfectly - I wouldn't want them really dripping with product. L'oreal recommends these to be used once a day, nightly. I used them 2-4 times a week, and believe that is more than enough. The pads didn't dry out my skin this way, and my skin does look more even, but the product didn't make my pores smaller. I didn't see any wrinkle smoothing effect, either.Also, for me the 10% glycolic acid is perfect, since I don't want to over-exfoliate my skin. I felt almost no tingling from the product, and my skin didn't get irritated or red at all. I do have to note that even after using a scrub and a purifying mask on my face, then having a shower, these pads still got some dead skin off of my face (I could see some on the pad), so they are definitely effective.
Natasha G.
Edmonton, AB
This has helped me so much with lightning up old acne scars I use them right before bed with a moisturizer over top cause it can leave your skin a little dry. Price point is decent but it's pretty close to some high end peels. The smell is quiet strong but I prob buy these again for sure.
Liz M.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I received this from influenster for review.  This is my fav part of the l'oreal bright reveal line.  These pads are amazing! did not over dry my skin and did a great job of toning and prepping for serum/night moisturizer.  They did not have an offense smell and the pads were wet enough from start to finish.  While I received the first jar free; I have since purchased my own from Wallmart.  Highly recommenced.
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC
I really liked how my skin felt after using these. They weren't super alcohol-y in smell which was really nice. When paired with the other products it was super effective in keeping my skin looking amazing. The only thing I'd change is they were a little dry right from the get go.

I got these free in a VoxBox in exchange for my full and honest review
Allie M.
Ottawa, ON
I really enjoyed the convenience of these. They smell really good kind of citrusy but not too strong. They worked in brightening my skin the next morning looked better. I would definitely recommend the use of somebody who is looking for something easy to help brighten their skin
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?