BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I really enjoy these peel pads. They smell really nice and feel wonderful on the skin. Im really happy to see Loreal create a product like this. He packaging does feel a little cheap but I dont mind as I like the product itself. I do wish that the pads had a little more grit to them so that it felt like they were exfoliating the skin more. I was sent this free for testing purposes but This is my honest review.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I got these pads for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes, but all of the opinions are my own and completely honest.
I have some experience with different brands of acid peel pads. I love that these pads come in a sealed jar (unlike other products in the line). Pads are generally the easiest way to go about chemical peels - all you need to do is rub gently all over your face. I find it best to fold a pad in half, and then use both sides individually, since that way you get better control and avoid possibility of getting product into your eyes. Unlike other reviewers, I find these pads soaked perfectly - I wouldn't want them really dripping with product. Also, for me the 10% glycolic acid is perfect, since I don't want to over-exfoliate my skin. I felt almost no tingling from the product, and my skin didn't get irritated or red at all.
L'oreal recommends these to be used once a day, nightly. I used them 2-4 times a week, and believe that is more than enough. The pads didn't dry out my skin this way, and my skin does look more even, but the product didn't make my pores smaller. I didn't see any wrinkle smoothing effect, either.
I do have to note that even after using a scrub and a purifying mask on my face, then having a shower, these pads still got some dead skin off of my face (I could see some on the pad), so they are definitely effective
Zineb S.
I love this mask! I use it about 1-2 times a week, at first it feels a little tingly on your skin but once you rinse it off my skin just looks so supple & refreshed. The best thing is a little goes a long way! I have the older packaging so one pump is enough to apply all over my face. I love using this product before I have events or special occasions. It makes my makeup apply really nicely. Highly recommend!
Natasha G.
Edmonton, AB
This has helped me so much with lightning up old acne scars I use them right before bed with a moisturizer over top cause it can leave your skin a little dry. Price point is decent but it's pretty close to some high end peels. The smell is quiet strong but I prob buy these again for sure.
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC
I really liked how my skin felt after using these. They weren't super alcohol-y in smell which was really nice. When paired with the other products it was super effective in keeping my skin looking amazing. The only thing I'd change is they were a little dry right from the get go.

I got these free in a VoxBox in exchange for my full and honest review
Liz M.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I received this from influenster for review.  This is my fav part of the l'oreal bright reveal line.  These pads are amazing! did not over dry my skin and did a great job of toning and prepping for serum/night moisturizer.  They did not have an offense smell and the pads were wet enough from start to finish.  While I received the first jar free; I have since purchased my own from Wallmart.  Highly recommenced.
Allie M.
Ottawa, ON
I really enjoyed the convenience of these. They smell really good kind of citrusy but not too strong. They worked in brightening my skin the next morning looked better. I would definitely recommend the use of somebody who is looking for something easy to help brighten their skin
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
These smell great, and don't sting which is a huge bonus (I've experienced that with other brightening products). However, I didn't really notice a huge difference while using these. I'd skip and save my money for a product that really makes a difference in brightening.
Joy V.
Markham, ON
First time to try a toner pad and this one did not disappoint! Mild & refreshing, but not really brightening by itself. I will repurchase if not so pricey! I highly recommend!

Disclaimer: I received the L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal skincare set from Influenster for my honest review.
Stephanie L.
Markham, ON
I received this product for free from influenster at the end of last year. Unfortunately I could not use the product of the harsh ingredients in the product. I am currently pregnant and have very sensitive skin, so this product would be detrimental to my skin.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?