BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Keesje V.
Kingston , ON
These peel pads are designed to resurface dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. They notably contain 10% Glycolic Acid which is actually a generous amount. Because of this, I think the recommendation of using them nightly is too frequent. Just like the scrub, a couple times a week should be adequate!

I really enjoyed using these! I find they are very gentle on my face. No tingling or stinging. However, they are somewhat drying and they leave my skin feeling tight - I hate that feeling. It is good for my pores though because it helps minimize them. The tightness doesn't bother me because of the type of product it is and because I'm obviously going to follow up with moisturizer!

I like the container they come in. It looks fancy at first but after you touch it, you quickly realize it is all simply plastic. The screw on top makes sure the pads stay moist. I like that they aren't soaked (but not too dry). They smell like a mixture of citrus and alcohol, which is different. I don't hold that against them, though, since they are essentially a chemical peel.

My first impression of these were good but I didn't think I would rush out to buy them. Now that I'm all out, I realized how much I liked them over time. They make my skin look great and I think for 30 pads with 10% Glycolic Acid, these are a steal for $12.97!
Narimene C.
The packaging of this product is attractive and elegant. These peel pads are pre-soaked with Glycolic Acid. The tub comes sealed and as soon as I opened it , I got a strong smell. But thankfully the smell did not linger for long and after application, disappears soon. The pads are quite large and heavily soaked. You can easily cut it and just use half of the pad. With this product , a little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up to soft, smooth and glowing skin. I did not experience any irritation or breakouts while using this product. Nor did I experience any dryness, burning or sticky sensation. I love using this every night. It is so easy to use and works effectively too. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Caroline R.
Scarborough , ON

I have to start off by saying that I am new to 'peel pads' in general. I am in my mid fourties, have normal to oily skin and wear make up more than 4 times a week. I have been using L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads for almost 3 weeks and so far am very pleased with the look and feel of my skin. I have been wiping my face with these pads nightly after using L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser.

After just the first couple of days I had fresher looking skin which was brighter and much more radiant than before. It has since then continued to make my complexion look more and more even. I use to have a bit of dry skin in the morning when getting up but now it feels much smoother. It is as if I had just applied moisturizer however it's been 8 hours since I truly did.

I would recommend this product to any women looking to tighten up their pores and rid themselves of dull and imperfect looking skin.
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
This product is probably my least favourite from the entire line. I have been using it for a week now and have noticed some pros/cons. Although this product is very good at smoothing and removing any excess dirt or dead skin from my face, I find that using it every single day is drying to my skin. L'oreal recommends using this every night but I've started using them 2-3 times a week instead and that's helped my skin become less dry. Honestly, I think what is most bothersome for me is the alcohol scent and knowing that I am placing this on my face. Lets go over the pros/cons. PROS: Cute Packaging (loving the silver and red), resealable container, affordable and removes any dirt/dead skin on your face thoroughly. CONS: It has more of an alcohol smell to the product (not too fond of this smell) and this product can be drying to the skinI unfortunately do not think I can get over the 'alcohol' smell and will not be repurchasing this in the future. I do not recommend these and do not think you should put this on your face!I received this for testing purposes from Influenster, but I always provide a completely honest review.
Alexis S.
Etobicoke, ON
The L'Oreal Brightening Peel Pads feels nice on my skin, these pads are not rough, there's is no irritation what so ever. My face just feels nice and clean. I have some fine lines next to my eyes, and laugh line as well, then of course I also have some sun damage on my nose and cheeks. Now that I have been using this product my fine lines, laugh lines, and sun damaged skin seem to be looking slightly brighter. My skin tone is more even my fine/laugh lines are fading, and the sun damage also isn't as noticeable anymore. I love the results that I have gotten so far and would love to see what using it even longer will help with.
I received this product free for testing purposes.
Svitlana V.
St Albert , AB
I got Loreal Paris Revitalift bright reveal peel pads for free to try and review. It is unusual type of products for me so I was curious to try. The pads are very thin, light and easy to use. The smell is very strong for me, at the beginning it has very light lemon scent, but in the seconds the smell become very strong with alcohol scent. I used it with other products from this line and noticed in couple of weeks my skin became more smoother with less dark spots. I didn't notice wrinkles reducing. And I think this product is not suitable for everyday use as it contains alcohol and could be very harsh on skin
Yasmine A.
Ottawa, ON
Alright, these pads were meh at best. I'm an avid user of the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peels, and I was hoping they would be a cheaper alternative. Although they contain similar ingredients, they are not the same.
These pads were nice, but like the rest of the line, I did not notice a massive difference in the brightness of my skin. It did make my skin noticeably lighter, but did not fade dark marks. And they also dried out before I made it through the entire jar.
Suggestions:
Make them individually packaged or smaller containers with more product per container

Samantha B.
These pads are AMAZING!! I received these for free for testing purposes however I have repurchased them since I ran out because I am obsessed with this product, especially from the drug store. After removing my makeup with a MUFE product I use this and I am shocked at how much makeup was still left on my face. This removes everything and makes my skin feel so clean. I used to use oxy pads but found they were a little rough and small in size. These are super gentle on the skin and are very large in size! Love these!! Of note, I didn't notice a brightening effect but I don't mind because the product is still amazing.
Amy L.
Scarborough, ON
I received this product free from Influenster to test with the L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal line and it was the perfect time! My skin had just healed from a hormonal breakout so I was left with a bunch of dark scars. I used it nightly after washing my face, and day my day, my scars disappeared! I have used Glycolic peels before, it I found that it was usually pretty harsh on my skin, but these pads did not dry my skin up and caused no irritation. The package seemed a little cheaply made, but it didn't affect the quality of the product. I will definitely buy these when I run out!
Elisa M.
I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This was my least favourite product in this line. My skin is oily, acne prone and sensitive at times. This product has a strong alcohol smell to it which is very different from all the other pleasant smelling products in the line. The pads are well soaked but a little rough in texture. They do exfoliate my skin and remove dead skin/ dirt but they also cause me to break out and dried out my face. I tried these a few times (usually once a week) and had to get rid of them because they were just too strong and didn't work well with my skin. I would not buy or recommend these.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?