BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel sticky. D...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Kathleen S.
I love these pads. They are a gentile but effective chemical exfoliant and are amazing! They changed the way my skin looks. They aren't that badly priced and you can find them everywhere. I did notice when I got down to the last few pads they were a little dryer than the rest but still did the job. Definitely recommend to all but especially people just getting into these types of products.
Karen K.
London , ON
What an amazing product I received them for free for review ! I love how convenient these pads are take all the thinking out I have since bought this product again as I ran out of my complimentary pads I had received from the review they did amazing things for my skin ! I'd totally recommend them to someone looking for something effective and not harsh on your skin !
liana w.
montreal, QC
i received this product free for review. my skin is combo/sensitive normally and recently very sensitive due to the winter.when i started using these daily, it was before the cold, i really noticed my skin tone brightening and my uneven texture started to smooth. with the season change, my skin became a lot more sensitive so i stopped using them daily.  i didnt have a product like this as part of my regular routine so it was a nice change. i'd pick these up again to use a couple times a week or just as a perk me up when i notice my skin is dull
Jordanne O.
Pemberton, BC
Probably the least helpful item of the whole set. The smell is not bad. It isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. But it does nothing. Not brightening, doesn't fade my acne scars or dark spots. I received the entire line complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion. And well my opinion is to not waste your money on this product that is basically a glorified toner..if that.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, ON
I am no newbie to glycol acids peels. What I love about these L'Oreal Paris ones is that they are mild yet effective. They take away the guesswork in how much to use, and for how long. They are a must-but for tired moms with dull skins. Just be careful and put on sunblock when going out in the sun.
I received these free from Influenster for an honest review.
Leonie M.
Calgary, AB
I like the concept of these peel pads. I usually have an aversion to alcohol and prefer using products for the skin that are alcohol free. Although some alcohol is good for the skin, the scent is more alcohol than anything which I am not a huge fan of. These pads do have a bit of texture so you feel like you are exfoliating the skin. #gotitfree
Shazia A.
I tried these consistently and while they were great on my sensitive skin and very gentle, I didn't really notice an overall change in my skin in terms of lightening my dark spots. This was the first time I tried them and I would definitely recommend trying this at least once as everyone's skin is unique and reacts differently.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I got these pads for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes, but all of the opinions are my own and completely honest.
I have some experience with different brands of acid peel pads. I love that these pads come in a sealed jar (unlike other products in the line). Pads are generally the easiest way to go about chemical peels - all you need to do is rub gently all over your face. I find it best to fold a pad in half, and then use both sides individually, since that way you get better control and avoid possibility of getting product into your eyes. Unlike other reviewers, I find these pads soaked perfectly - I wouldn't want them really dripping with product. Also, for me the 10% glycolic acid is perfect, since I don't want to over-exfoliate my skin. I felt almost no tingling from the product, and my skin didn't get irritated or red at all.
L'oreal recommends these to be used once a day, nightly. I used them 2-4 times a week, and believe that is more than enough. The pads didn't dry out my skin this way, and my skin does look more even, but the product didn't make my pores smaller. I didn't see any wrinkle smoothing effect, either.
I do have to note that even after using a scrub and a purifying mask on my face, then having a shower, these pads still got some dead skin off of my face (I could see some on the pad), so they are definitely effective
Zineb S.
Ahfir
I love this mask! I use it about 1-2 times a week, at first it feels a little tingly on your skin but once you rinse it off my skin just looks so supple & refreshed. The best thing is a little goes a long way! I have the older packaging so one pump is enough to apply all over my face. I love using this product before I have events or special occasions. It makes my makeup apply really nicely. Highly recommend!
Natasha G.
Edmonton , AB
This has helped me so much with lightning up old acne scars I use them right before bed with a moisturizer over top cause it can leave your skin a little dry. Price point is decent but it's pretty close to some high end peels. The smell is quiet strong but I prob buy these again for sure.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?