BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown, NS
This was my first time using the L'Oréal Revitalift Brightening reveal pads and I really happy with the pads and the results. These pads are Dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types and tones , great to use even if you have sensitive skin. This is sometimes a concern for me when trying something new. I used both sides of the pads to do my whole face and I didn't find the smell too overpowering. With the Canadian winters I find my skin tone gets dull and dry , this product gave me the lift I needed. Leaving me with softer, smoother , rejuvenated skin . Absolutely loved it. My fine lines around my eyes were a little less noticeable but not a huge difference. As I continue to use the brightening reveal pads I am looking forward to seeing the results I have latter on.
victoria t.
Toronto, ON
They evened, brightened my skin tone. I had never used anything like this before. It was a little harsh on my sensitive skin, so i would use it only once a day, or ever other day.
Alexis S.
Etobicoke, ON
The L'Oreal Brightening Peel Pads feels nice on my skin, these pads are not rough, there's is no irritation what so ever. My face just feels nice and clean. I have some fine lines next to my eyes, and laugh line as well, then of course I also have some sun damage on my nose and cheeks. Now that I have been using this product my fine lines, laugh lines, and sun damaged skin seem to be looking slightly brighter. My skin tone is more even my fine/laugh lines are fading, and the sun damage also isn't as noticeable anymore. I love the results that I have gotten so far and would love to see what using it even longer will help with.
I received this product free for testing purposes.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I really like these pads! The package comes with 30 so lasts a month. The cost is great at just under $15. The package comes with a resealable lid to keep the pads moist and fresh. The pads are pretty big! Great for covering a lot of surface area. After one use my skin felt softer and smoother. After a couple uses my dry skin flakes seemed less and my dry skin patches seemed gone on my chin. I am excited to see my fine lines go away. One side of the pad is rough and one side smooth!
Svitlana V.
St Albert , AB
I got Loreal Paris Revitalift bright reveal peel pads for free to try and review. It is unusual type of products for me so I was curious to try. The pads are very thin, light and easy to use. The smell is very strong for me, at the beginning it has very light lemon scent, but in the seconds the smell become very strong with alcohol scent. I used it with other products from this line and noticed in couple of weeks my skin became more smoother with less dark spots. I didn't notice wrinkles reducing. And I think this product is not suitable for everyday use as it contains alcohol and could be very harsh on skin
Yasmine A.
Ottawa, ON
Alright, these pads were meh at best. I'm an avid user of the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peels, and I was hoping they would be a cheaper alternative. Although they contain similar ingredients, they are not the same.
These pads were nice, but like the rest of the line, I did not notice a massive difference in the brightness of my skin. It did make my skin noticeably lighter, but did not fade dark marks. And they also dried out before I made it through the entire jar.
Suggestions:
Make them individually packaged or smaller containers with more product per container

Samantha B.
These pads are AMAZING!! I received these for free for testing purposes however I have repurchased them since I ran out because I am obsessed with this product, especially from the drug store. After removing my makeup with a MUFE product I use this and I am shocked at how much makeup was still left on my face. This removes everything and makes my skin feel so clean. I used to use oxy pads but found they were a little rough and small in size. These are super gentle on the skin and are very large in size! Love these!! Of note, I didn't notice a brightening effect but I don't mind because the product is still amazing.
Amy L.
Scarborough, ON
I received this product free from Influenster to test with the L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal line and it was the perfect time! My skin had just healed from a hormonal breakout so I was left with a bunch of dark scars. I used it nightly after washing my face, and day my day, my scars disappeared! I have used Glycolic peels before, it I found that it was usually pretty harsh on my skin, but these pads did not dry my skin up and caused no irritation. The package seemed a little cheaply made, but it didn't affect the quality of the product. I will definitely buy these when I run out!
Elisa M.
I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This was my least favourite product in this line. My skin is oily, acne prone and sensitive at times. This product has a strong alcohol smell to it which is very different from all the other pleasant smelling products in the line. The pads are well soaked but a little rough in texture. They do exfoliate my skin and remove dead skin/ dirt but they also cause me to break out and dried out my face. I tried these a few times (usually once a week) and had to get rid of them because they were just too strong and didn't work well with my skin. I would not buy or recommend these.
Tammy M.
These pads are AMAZING!! After two nights I notice a difference!! I first saw this on YouTube and I wanted to try it. I thought it was a bit expensive when I first saw it at my local drugstore but then a few weeks later it was on sale so I bought it right away. My skin has never looked better. It's super soft it seems some of my fine lines are gone and I have a glow to my skin. I will for sure buy this again!!!
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?