BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #59 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Genna L.
Hamilton, ON
I love these pads. They're a great peel and aren't too harsh on the skin. I really enjoyed these for removing leftover makeup and resurfacing my skin. Great results for a good price as you get a good amount of p else pads.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
These peel pads are designed to resurface dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. They notably contain 10% Glycolic Acid which is actually a generous amount. Because of this, I think the recommendation of using them nightly is too frequent. Just like the scrub, a couple times a week should be adequate!

I really enjoyed using these! I find they are very gentle on my face. No tingling or stinging. However, they are somewhat drying and they leave my skin feeling tight - I hate that feeling. It is good for my pores though because it helps minimize them. The tightness doesn't bother me because of the type of product it is and because I'm obviously going to follow up with moisturizer!

I like the container they come in. It looks fancy at first but after you touch it, you quickly realize it is all simply plastic. The screw on top makes sure the pads stay moist. I like that they aren't soaked (but not too dry). They smell like a mixture of citrus and alcohol, which is different. I don't hold that against them, though, since they are essentially a chemical peel.

My first impression of these were good but I didn't think I would rush out to buy them. Now that I'm all out, I realized how much I liked them over time. They make my skin look great and I think for 30 pads with 10% Glycolic Acid, these are a steal for $12.97!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Loved these pads however after a few weeks of securing the jar tight many pads dried up even though I was shutting the jar right and very diligently after use. I loved the gentle tingle and I used both sides of the pad to get the most bang for my buck. Skin was baby smooth after and ready for treatment.
Mariam Z.
Scarborough, ON
I received this product from influenster, the issue with a product like this is I am scared to use it so I have barely used it . Didn't see any affect the whole two times I used it .
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
This product is probably my least favourite from the entire line. I have been using it for a week now and have noticed some pros/cons. Although this product is very good at smoothing and removing any excess dirt or dead skin from my face, I find that using it every single day is drying to my skin. L'oreal recommends using this every night but I've started using them 2-3 times a week instead and that's helped my skin become less dry. Honestly, I think what is most bothersome for me is the alcohol scent and knowing that I am placing this on my face. Lets go over the pros/cons. PROS: Cute Packaging (loving the silver and red), resealable container, affordable and removes any dirt/dead skin on your face thoroughly. CONS: It has more of an alcohol smell to the product (not too fond of this smell) and this product can be drying to the skinI unfortunately do not think I can get over the 'alcohol' smell and will not be repurchasing this in the future. I do not recommend these and do not think you should put this on your face!I received this for testing purposes from Influenster, but I always provide a completely honest review.
Caroline R.
Scarborough, ON

I have to start off by saying that I am new to 'peel pads' in general. I am in my mid fourties, have normal to oily skin and wear make up more than 4 times a week. I have been using L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads for almost 3 weeks and so far am very pleased with the look and feel of my skin. I have been wiping my face with these pads nightly after using L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser.

After just the first couple of days I had fresher looking skin which was brighter and much more radiant than before. It has since then continued to make my complexion look more and more even. I use to have a bit of dry skin in the morning when getting up but now it feels much smoother. It is as if I had just applied moisturizer however it's been 8 hours since I truly did.

I would recommend this product to any women looking to tighten up their pores and rid themselves of dull and imperfect looking skin.
Lavender O.
Great facial pads. I did notice they made a big diff in my skin. I wish that the tub had a few more in it. It’s good for about one month if you use it once a day.
victoria t.
Toronto, ON
They evened, brightened my skin tone. I had never used anything like this before. It was a little harsh on my sensitive skin, so i would use it only once a day, or ever other day.
Sharon M.
Toronto, ON
Out of all the products in this line up, the peel pads were the only ones I liked. But not the best use of my skin care budget in my opinion when comparing to other toners on the market.
Alexis S.
Etobicoke, ON
The L'Oreal Brightening Peel Pads feels nice on my skin, these pads are not rough, there's is no irritation what so ever. My face just feels nice and clean. I have some fine lines next to my eyes, and laugh line as well, then of course I also have some sun damage on my nose and cheeks. Now that I have been using this product my fine lines, laugh lines, and sun damaged skin seem to be looking slightly brighter. My skin tone is more even my fine/laugh lines are fading, and the sun damage also isn't as noticeable anymore. I love the results that I have gotten so far and would love to see what using it even longer will help with.
I received this product free for testing purposes.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?