BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
* I received this complimentary for testing purposes and this is my favourite out of the VoxBox. These are great and gentle enough for really sensitive skin. Very cooling too . I highly recommend in the drugstore range
I received this free for an honest review
Stephanie M.
I received this as part of the Bright Reveal voxbox to test for review purposes. I was not blown away by these pads. They were very strongly scented and I didn't notice any difference in my skin after 3-4 uses. Overall I would not recommend this product.
Megs K.
TORONTO, Ontario
I received these in a Voxbox for review and out of all the products, I liked these the best. I enjoy the glycolic acid but using it every day may be too much. It isn't harsh and there is a slight fragrance to it
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I just started this product. I feel like I was smoothr, brighter, and more toned after using. I am hoping that I will continue to see my skin improve with continued use.
Lucia H.
I'm loving these exfoliating pads so far, my skin feels amazing after I apply this to my face.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Was ok it broke me out so the pads arent for my sadly..i did love how the cleaned
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Omg, I can’t even describe how amazing these glycolic acid peel pads are. I originally received a these last year, complimentary from Influenster to try out and review (using the entire line of Bright Reveal products), and I liked them then but I haven’t purchased them again until now - and waking up this morning has me like ‘wow!!!’. After ONE use last night my skin today is smooth and feels great. High five for glycolic acid peels. Highly recommend :)
Zineb S.
Ahfir
I love this mask! I use it about 1-2 times a week, at first it feels a little tingly on your skin but once you rinse it off my skin just looks so supple & refreshed. The best thing is a little goes a long way! I have the older packaging so one pump is enough to apply all over my face. I love using this product before I have events or special occasions. It makes my makeup apply really nicely. Highly recommend!
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I was sent this along with other L'Oreal Reveal products for review and prior to switching my skincare over to the system for review purposes my routine was very simple and barebones; cold water rinse in the morning, patting it dry with a cotton t-shirt fabric, makeup for the day, then in the evenings remove makeup with an oil cleanser, cold water rinse and patting dry with cotton t-shirt fabric, Cerave Bebe moisturizing overnight, then once a week or so Paula's Choice Weekly Resurfacing Treatment 10% AHA (a chemical peel) overnight.

Now that all of that is out of the way out of all the Bright Reveal products I was sent for review this WOULD have been my favourite had it not been for a fatal flaw but I'll get to that in a bit. I have used these types of wipes before (Oxy Deep Cleaning Wipes) so I get how they work, this product stands apart from them because the pads here are actually quite a bit larger than most making them really easy to pick up and use across your entire face.

On of the two biggest problems with this product is in the direct claim that there is 10% glycolic acid "complex" and as someone who uses 10% exfoliant regularly I could tell just by opening the container that it's not even close, if I had to hazard a guess I'd say maybe 4% which is on part with the other L'Oreal Bright Reveal products and I find it very disappointing that L'Oreal, a brand I've loved for a long time, would make incorrect claims and dressing up the ingredients by adding catchphrases like "complex". A big give away of how glycolic acid/chemical exfoliants are deprioritized in this product are by looking a the ingredients and seeing them be seventh on the list rather than second or third.

Now my personal big issue for this product is once again in the ingredients; the amount of alcohol on these pads is a lot and you can smell and feel it when you're using them and much worse the pads dry up in the container even when its shut tight, in fact while I enjoyed using the pads on my nose after about 1/3 of the way the pads became difficult to use because they had dried out so much! Very disappointing especially when the container seems so sturdy and properly sealed but no amount of tightening the lid helped.

Overall; the pads are nice but I wish I could buy them at this size and quality without L'Oreal's "chemical exfoliant" or whatever they're claiming, they are not at all worth getting for the retail price especially since chances are high that if the pads have been sitting on the store shelf for a while they're dried out.
Manda D.
Winnipeg, MB
These peel pads are great, although container itself is nothing to write home about.

It’s your basic white plastic container with a twist lid. The silver colouring helps tie in the packaging with other items in this brand line; however, the lid itself feels flimsy and not as durable as L'Oréal’s other Bright Reveal products. I feel like the lid would easily crack if dropped (which happens frequently at my house). Although technically-speaking, the container only needs to last a month as each jar contains 30 pads. And I suppose, it's what is inside that matters most, right?

Each white jar is filled with multi-ply textured pads that have a subtle scent, which is sweet and citrus-y and makes me look forward to using them. Due to sunlight sensitivity after use, L'Oréal recommends using these at bedtime rather than as a morning routine. So every evening, I swipe a pad across my face to pick up any excess oil and dirt.

The pads are gentle and effective. While I do wish the pads were slightly more saturated, there seems to be just enough product on each pad to cover my full face. The product has a slightly tacky residue as product dries, but this is temporary. Once dry, my face feels fully prepped for the Revitalift overnight moisturizer.

After two weeks of continued use, I have noticed better tone and my skin definitely seems brighter and more radiant. I would purchase this product again when on sale or with a coupon. At a MSRP of $17.99, I would opt for a pad that is a little more saturated.

I received this product for free from L'Oreal Paris in exchange for my honest review.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?