BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• I have used these peel pads and they make my face feel st...3 Answers
  • Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Jannatul M.
amazing and verryyy good at keeping its job! nice everything and smell nice and everything nice so very nice
Ruriko M.
I wish this peeling pads were less sticky. After I wiped all my face felt really sticky which I don't like...
Edrei C.
This makes my face cleaner and brighter and it's good for my oily face because now my makeup last longer
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
Great product to use for brightening your skin! I used the whole line and was impressed with the results👍
Rach l.
Amazing helped with my acne scars and worked amazing for my skin. Not too harsh and a little pricy
Jennifer L.
I use these pads every night. Leaves my skin nice and smooth in the morning. I am a repeat user.
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
Im almost done with my first tub of these. I got the whole bright reveal line and its amazing!
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
estas toallitas a mi en lo personal me irritaron un poco la piel por eso ya no las utilice
Amanda H.
Really made a difference after about a week of use! Skin felt firmer and looked brighter
Lindsay B.
This product made my sensistive dry skin react poorly. I broke out in a rash. Wouldn't use this product again.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?