BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Lindsay F.
Newmarket, ON
I personally have combination skin and it got rid of the oiliness. I did like the tingle-ness of the pads and like others, it was reminiscent of back in the day when I used other pore cleansing pads.

This product, although leaves your skin a bit dry, dried the oil out but not in a bad way where my skin was super or overtly dry.

I also have super sensitive skin and not once did it get irritated.

I received these products from Influenster complimentary to test and this is my honest opinion of the product.
Tiffany G.
calgary, AB
I have extremely sensitive skin. These pads remind me of the days when we used to use Oxy pads on our faces as teenagers. The second ingredient is alcohol so they're quite drying. I didn't like how the pads made my face feel and seemed like overkill after cleansing to then apply alcohol pads only to moisturize right away after.

Seems like an unnecessary step to me.

I received this product complimentary to test and give my honest opinion and that's what I did.
Mindy H.
I received these in a Voxbox along with the rest of the system, and I absolutely love them! They are not too saturated (dripping wet) and are gentle on sensitive skin. I have extreme sensitivities and have never had an issue using this. After washing my face and using my scrub, also from Revitalift, I wipe my entire face, neck and back of my neck around the hair line with the pad. I have noticed my complexion improving and have less break outs.
Kim H.
I wanted to really like this product. But it left my skin feeling too sticky and didn't feel like it really did anything for my skin. When I did use it in conjunction with the facial scrub, it felt like the peeling pads were way too harsh and felt like it was rubbing my skin off. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive skin. I received this product complimentary from L'Oreal Paris and Influenster for testing purposes.
Danielle R.
I received this product complimentary for review. I was sent tge whole line but the opinions are my own. Besides the face wash this is my second favorite from the line. They do tend to be a bit agressive and can dry my face out. I have since stopped using them daily but have started to use them every other say and follow up with the serum I was sent. They do not irate my eye like other peel pads I have tried. Lightly scented.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
I enjoyed using these pads because I always thought my face was 100% clean after using a makeup wipe and facial cleanser before bed but was impressed to see that the pads would pick up any excess dirt and oil that was left behind! I went to bed feeling fresh and cleansed and I believe it helped control breakouts and excess oil on my skin.

Would love to use this product again ! :)
Rebecca B.
I like these a lot! They clean your face so well, who knew how much was still left in your face even after washing it?!?! They do have a bit of a medicine smell but really you should expect that from this type of product. The pads aren't so think that they rip nor are they too thick. They have different texture on both sides of the pad.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Loved the Revitalift Brightening Pads. Even though my skin can be sensitive - I found them quite gentle with a smooth and subtle exfoliation quality. The scent was pleasant and not overpowering or medicinal at all. Thanks so much Influenster for the fabulous opportunity to try the #BrightReveal line for free!
Carly R.
surrey, BC
I did not find the pad to be too abrasive ..there was no overwhelming smell .. you will feel a little sting if you have a cut but these little beauties clean off the extra dirt where the scrub doesn't get too! I really liked these

*Received this free in return for my honest review*
Shireen L.
Courtenay , BC
This is a pretty good exfoliating pad but I do wish that the pads are more 'wet'. I feel that these are very dry therefore slightly rougher on the skin.

*I received these products for free courtesy of Influenster but my thoughts and opinions are 100% unbiased, honest and my own.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?