BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
Im almost done with my first tub of these. I got the whole bright reveal line and its amazing!
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
estas toallitas a mi en lo personal me irritaron un poco la piel por eso ya no las utilice
Amanda H.
Really made a difference after about a week of use! Skin felt firmer and looked brighter
Virginia G.
I received this product for free to review through influenster. I wouldn't normally buy something like this and had low expectations when starting with the line , I was however surprised at how much I liked these. I didn't use them every day ( if my skin was feeling sensitive I'd skip these ) but I really appreciated them when my skin was breaking out. These made my skin feel brighter and tighter!
Amy H.
Gander, NL
I was very excited to try these, but I have to say they left me disappointed. I love a good peel pad but I immediately wanted to wash my face after using. Most pads I have used in the past have dried down to almost nothing on the skin, but these pads left a sticky and uncomfortable residue. I thought my moisturizer would mask that feeling but it did not and I had to rewash my face. I am sad that these fell short in my opinion - I really wanted to like them.

I was fortunate to be sent these products in my VoxBox for reviewing. That said, my reviews are 100% my own and are not influenced by anyone/thing else.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Omg, I can’t even describe how amazing these glycolic acid peel pads are. I originally received a these last year, complimentary from Influenster to try out and review (using the entire line of Bright Reveal products), and I liked them then but I haven’t purchased them again until now - and waking up this morning has me like ‘wow!!!’. After ONE use last night my skin today is smooth and feels great. High five for glycolic acid peels. Highly recommend :)
Meghan E.
St. John’s, NL
I didn’t like these at all. I like the convenience of a toning pad but these ones in particular reeked of alcohol. The smell was so strong I just couldn’t use these pads on my face. Too bad because I really wanted to like them.
I found this formula to sting my face a bit. I only use these when my skin feels like I have a build up. Only once very two weeks. They are gentle pads but the solution/formula might not be good for sensitive skin.
Sandra L.
I first tried this product in a complimentary voxbox. I found it to be of good value and can be found at local pharmacies. but the prolonged effectiveness is still undecided for me. I would be willing to try it again
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
I was sent this along with other L'Oreal Reveal products for review and prior to switching my skincare over to the system for review purposes my routine was very simple and barebones; cold water rinse in the morning, patting it dry with a cotton t-shirt fabric, makeup for the day, then in the evenings remove makeup with an oil cleanser, cold water rinse and patting dry with cotton t-shirt fabric, Cerave Bebe moisturizing overnight, then once a week or so Paula's Choice Weekly Resurfacing Treatment 10% AHA (a chemical peel) overnight.

Now that all of that is out of the way out of all the Bright Reveal products I was sent for review this WOULD have been my favourite had it not been for a fatal flaw but I'll get to that in a bit. I have used these types of wipes before (Oxy Deep Cleaning Wipes) so I get how they work, this product stands apart from them because the pads here are actually quite a bit larger than most making them really easy to pick up and use across your entire face.

On of the two biggest problems with this product is in the direct claim that there is 10% glycolic acid "complex" and as someone who uses 10% exfoliant regularly I could tell just by opening the container that it's not even close, if I had to hazard a guess I'd say maybe 4% which is on part with the other L'Oreal Bright Reveal products and I find it very disappointing that L'Oreal, a brand I've loved for a long time, would make incorrect claims and dressing up the ingredients by adding catchphrases like "complex". A big give away of how glycolic acid/chemical exfoliants are deprioritized in this product are by looking a the ingredients and seeing them be seventh on the list rather than second or third.

Now my personal big issue for this product is once again in the ingredients; the amount of alcohol on these pads is a lot and you can smell and feel it when you're using them and much worse the pads dry up in the container even when its shut tight, in fact while I enjoyed using the pads on my nose after about 1/3 of the way the pads became difficult to use because they had dried out so much! Very disappointing especially when the container seems so sturdy and properly sealed but no amount of tightening the lid helped.

Overall; the pads are nice but I wish I could buy them at this size and quality without L'Oreal's "chemical exfoliant" or whatever they're claiming, they are not at all worth getting for the retail price especially since chances are high that if the pads have been sitting on the store shelf for a while they're dried out.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?