BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Sarah R.
DECATUR, AL
After about 3 uses I could really see the difference in my skin. My skin seems brighter and smooth. I use it at night after washing my makeup off.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I love the revitalift line. I use these pads with the wash and moisturizer. I love glycolic acid and these keep my skin so bright and redness free.
Jime M.
Pacific Palisades
This's the best, I love used! I recommend this for everyone! And good price! I buy in cvs only one time but it's so good product of the L'Oréal
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
After using the brightening daily scrub cleanser at night you use these brightening peel pads. It gives your face a deeper feeling of clean.
Yoe F.
mi un producto muy bueno cumple con todo lo k promete, da una sencion de limpiesa en el rostro muy buena, y revitalisa muy bien la piel
June B.
Albany, NY
Honestly it didn't do much for me, it made my face really sticky and I thought it was attracting for dirt to my face as it was sticky.
A H.
Great product would highly recommend it if never had tried it. Can see results after first use. Was easy to read and understand to use.
Desiree S.
This were not too bad. I prefer a scrub, but when in doubt these work pretty well. My face did feel super dry after using theses.
Tammy T.
Hentle on your skin and leaves you feeling fresh. I like to use these after I clean my face with the gentle face scrub they have.
Sarah H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Like it and will buy it again my friend likes it too and ready to buy it too i think it's good product thats what I think
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?