BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
Im almost done with my first tub of these. I got the whole bright reveal line and its amazing!
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
estas toallitas a mi en lo personal me irritaron un poco la piel por eso ya no las utilice
Amanda H.
Really made a difference after about a week of use! Skin felt firmer and looked brighter
Virginia G.
I received this product for free to review through influenster. I wouldn't normally buy something like this and had low expectations when starting with the line , I was however surprised at how much I liked these. I didn't use them every day ( if my skin was feeling sensitive I'd skip these ) but I really appreciated them when my skin was breaking out. These made my skin feel brighter and tighter!
Amy H.
Gander, NL
I was very excited to try these, but I have to say they left me disappointed. I love a good peel pad but I immediately wanted to wash my face after using. Most pads I have used in the past have dried down to almost nothing on the skin, but these pads left a sticky and uncomfortable residue. I thought my moisturizer would mask that feeling but it did not and I had to rewash my face. I am sad that these fell short in my opinion - I really wanted to like them.

I was fortunate to be sent these products in my VoxBox for reviewing. That said, my reviews are 100% my own and are not influenced by anyone/thing else.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
I do like these pads. I use them only 1-2x a week max and I do it before I use a face mask. They really help to clean your skin and prep it. I like that they have 2 different sides so you can choose which side you like best on your skin. It’s great for breakouts too. Yes I would recommend it !!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Loved these pads however after a few weeks of securing the jar tight many pads dried up even though I was shutting the jar right and very diligently after use. I loved the gentle tingle and I used both sides of the pad to get the most bang for my buck. Skin was baby smooth after and ready for treatment.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Omg, I can’t even describe how amazing these glycolic acid peel pads are. I originally received a these last year, complimentary from Influenster to try out and review (using the entire line of Bright Reveal products), and I liked them then but I haven’t purchased them again until now - and waking up this morning has me like ‘wow!!!’. After ONE use last night my skin today is smooth and feels great. High five for glycolic acid peels. Highly recommend :)
Meghan E.
St, NL
I didn’t like these at all. I like the convenience of a toning pad but these ones in particular reeked of alcohol. The smell was so strong I just couldn’t use these pads on my face. Too bad because I really wanted to like them.
Genna L.
Hamilton, ON
I love these pads. They're a great peel and aren't too harsh on the skin. I really enjoyed these for removing leftover makeup and resurfacing my skin. Great results for a good price as you get a good amount of p else pads.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?