BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Amanda A.
Maidsville, WV
If you haven't tried these yet, go right now and get them! They are amazing! They feel so refreshing, they don't irritate the skin, they have 10% Glycolic Acid in them which exfoliates the skin, they have no harsh smell, they are simply amazing! They are so easy to use. Just one pad does the whole face. Just wipe the pad over your face then toss it in the trash and your done! Let your fave air dry. I seen a difference in just over a week. My texture diminished, my discoloration/age spots was lighter, I had a beautiful glow to the skin, and even fine line diminished!! This is the easiest step in my facial routine but yet the most important and THAT is why I will never stop using the L'Oréal Bright Reveal pads!!!!
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
estas toallitas a mi en lo personal me irritaron un poco la piel por eso ya no las utilice
Michelle C.
These pads have a strange artificial candy scent, which I assume is an attempt to cover up the fact that alcohol is the second ingredient. With that much said, it's not something I'll be incorporating in my routine. While glycolic acid is supposed to be an effective ingredient to help remove dead skin cells, not only do I feel an entire line devoted to the efficacy of one or two ingredients where skin can build a tolerance or become overwhelmed with the influx of creating an entire routine based around it. The pads become worn very quickly and easily too. I get that you shouldn't be applying with a dry area that has already been on contact with skin, but it doesn't take much for the weave on the pad to be completely smoothed out at first contact.

The pads are fairly dry. While damp, it's not enough product to apply sufficiently on face, neck, and decollete as I prefer to do with my facial care routine. The urge to rinse it grows with the smell and tacky texture as it dries. The packaging looks nice at first glance, kind of clean and sleek, and I do appreciate the light weightedness of it. Unfortunately I'm not too into the product it holds.

I received this free of charge for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review.
Cheryl M.
Scarborough, ON
I have received this product via Influenster to try out free of charge, in exchange for my honest opinion.

Let me preface this review with some background information about my skin. I have extremely sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin.

The packaging on these looked the cheapest out of the entire line. I'm not sure if the packaging had anything to do with the fact that these pads were not that moist, but I did find them quite dry. That made the application of them very abrasive feeling.

Along with the rest of the line, I didn't find much difference in my skin after using these aside from under the skin blemishes which were caused by (what I'm assuming was ) the cleanser.

If they had more product on them, as in, were less dry, then perhaps they'd work better. They just didn't seem to do much.
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
The packaging of this product is attractive and elegant. These peel pads are pre-soaked with Glycolic Acid. The tub comes sealed and as soon as I opened it , I got a strong smell. But thankfully the smell did not linger for long and after application, disappears soon. The pads are quite large and heavily soaked. You can easily cut it and just use half of the pad. With this product , a little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up to soft, smooth and glowing skin. I did not experience any irritation or breakouts while using this product. Nor did I experience any dryness, burning or sticky sensation. I love using this every night. It is so easy to use and works effectively too. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Stephanie S.

I'm a peel pad addict. I really like using this type of exfoliating product rather than scrubbing my skin. I typically use the Dr. Brandt and Radical Skincare pads, so I was curious to see how a less expensive pad would work.

These pads have a rough side to increase the exfoliating effect and are not as chemically hash as some of the premium brands. There is also some moisturizing ingredient left behind after use. Not sure what it is, but these are not as drying as many pads are.

Probably a good choice for someone who can't afford more expensive peel pads or want to alternate between more and less expensive.

I do like the mirror-like finish on the jar lid. Handy to use it as a mirror.

I received this product as a sample for test purposes.
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
So far, I really enjoy using these pads. I was previously using the Dr Zo pads and am happy to have found another product thats a fraction of the price! Use these nightly after cleansing, but maybe at first use every second night as your skin can get dry from using them. I love that these give a little extra scrub and get everything off my face! Some have said their pads were not moist enough, but mine were fine, you don't want them dripping with liquid. Great product, scent was fine, I liked the packaging and they were a great addition to my routine!!

*disclaimer* I received these products complimentary for testing purposes. This review is my honest opinion.
Annie L.
Edmonton, AB
I received this products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I've used these pads for around two weeks and I really love them so far. I use them at night after I wash my face and I find my skin is clearer and a little brighter than it has been in a while. These don't have a strange artificial "candy" scent (they smell like regular toner), and the pads were quite damp with a lot of product in them. I stopped using them for three days just to see any change and I broke out almost immediately after I stopped using them. So from now on, these are a permanent step in my skincare routine. Highly recommend.
Lisa H.
I've been using these peels pads for a few weeks now and I am only slightly impressed. I typically used these after using L'Oreal's Bright Review Facial Scrub and I was slightly impressed with the peel pads picking up any residual dirt that was left on my face - you could literally see it. However, I found the pads themselves to be a bit rough on my skin and they always made my face go red (although I don't know if it's the pads or the actual cleanser causing this). I will not purchase this product in the future and would not recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Kim L.
edmonton, AB
I received these pads from influenster for testing purposes. I have used a similar product in the past and I felt these particular pads were a bit more dry and less saturated with the brightening solution. Because the pads were less damp, they felt a bit rough and scratchy against the skin. It was not really a comfortable feeling. I'm not sure if the pads I received were dried out and I had just received a dud, but I would enjoy using this product more if the pads were not as dry and was getting more product on my face.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?