BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #68 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Zena J.
Starkville, MS
My first thought was that the packaging fit cheap compared to other products in the Revitalift line, but the product is great. I use them at night after I wash my face and I have visibly noticed my skin tone evening out. I did notice a slightly sticky residue but nothing that made me not want to use the product. I have extremely sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with this product!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
My first thought when I purchased these was how cheap the packaging felt. It’s such a cheap flimsy plastic for the price. There are less expensive brands with much nice packaging.

As far as the actual product. It was fine. I don’t think it worked or better or any worse than other similar products. I doubt I would repurchase though as you get a much better value buying just a bottle of liquid exfoliant and using your own cotton pads versus a pre-soaked pad.
Bella S.
Birmingham, AL
I purchased these because i couldn't afford to pay $121.00 for 30 peel pads from another company, a colleague told me that these works just as well @ $19.99.. Though skeptical I'm trying them. They promise to show results in one week. I do see results but they're not a strong as the other product. I will continue to use these though.
Michelle L.
I have been using these for a year now. I use them about 3 times a week. I like that it does not dry out my skin. The price is not bad if you shop around. It's not to harsh for your face. I will continue buying this.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I've been looking for a good peel pad to use since my favourite brand was discontinued.

These work really well. The scent is a bit strong and they leave a bit of a residue but they work on my oily/combo skin. I only use these every other day as part of my routine, so if you find them a bit harsh/drying, you can possibly try that too.

I find my skin looks fresher and less dull when I use a good peel pad. I use them at night followed by a hydrating serum and night cream.
Crista L.
Dallas, TX
I found these to be pretty rough and strong on my skin — again, something to use at night, because of the ingredients, not a morning product. It tends to dry my oily skin out a lot but may work for less sensitive types!
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
I purchased this product a few weeks ago and I was using it nightly but I've started using it less often. I think it definitely helps to brighten the skin and give you more of a radiant, glowing look.
Amanda M.
I really love these pads. I use nightly and do not have any issues with my sensitive skin. Really helps with evening out skintone and reducing breakouts. Wake up with soft skin!
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I recently received the LOreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads #FreeToReview from BzzAgent. I tested them out for over a month and a half. At first my skin broke out so badly but healed quickly as I pushed on. They contain skin exfoliating and brightening ingredients such as Pro Retinol, Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C which helped do just that! Overall, these gradually exfoliate skin to reveal a brighter skin. I am pleased with my gradual results thus far.
Ashaunti J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I wouldn't expect a vast changes in your skin, but this product is great for a subtle difference. Though it isn't going to make your face peel noticeably or lighten acne scar, I did notice that my always dry skin flaked less than normal. My skin seemed to have a fresh glow as well. The chemical in the pads are something I would not use for very sensitive skin. The pads didn't sting unless i had thoroughly exfoliated first. If you're someone like me that needs something a little more harsh this this works well. I would also recommend this product for toning as well.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?