Rachel B.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interested in trying it out. Does it truly work over time?!

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
1 year, 2 months ago
I tried the full line for about a month. I did not notice anything except softer skin from all the exfoliating. I really dont have wrinkles to speak of so I am probably not the right person to ask. To this day though I still use the micro exfoliator twice a day. My skin texture and frequent breakouts have improved a lot.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Orlando , FL
1 year, 3 months ago
I used it in conjunction with the scrub, day moisturizer, night cream for 30 days. My skin is dry so I used the pads every other day. My skin has never looked so clear and smooth. I really like these.