Illa A.
Syracuse, NY

I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
1 year ago
I found that it worked on my dry skin without any issues. However, I don't have sensitive skin...just dry.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ottawa, ON
1 year, 1 month ago
I don't think it will be harmful but it's also not laser in a jar. :)
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Bowmanville, ON
1 year, 2 months ago
Its great for dry skin! I have very dry skin and it worked well!
Megs K.
Megs K.
TORONTO, Ontario
1 year, 2 months ago
Like any glycolic product and new user, ease into it. It can potentially irritate skin. I would start using it twice a week and go from there.
Lexia N.
Lexia N.
Burnaby, BC
1 year, 3 months ago
I'd be careful if you have sensitive skin, I broke out big time using this line.
Gwyn A.
Gwyn A.
Calgary, AK
1 year, 3 months ago
I used them twice a week - not too harsh
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
1 year, 3 months ago
I use them every day! They are for sensitive skin and not at all harsh but i dont think they are strong enough to get rid of old scars. Go to a dermatologist. They will have stronger products that are more likely to help!
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
North York, MD
1 year, 3 months ago
I personally though it was quite drying... I would recommend using it every other day :)
Emma I.
Emma I.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
It didn't irritate my skin, but I didn't use it every day. Just 2-3 a week. Maybe start with that and then work up to it and see. It may exfoliate the skin, and smooth it but will probably not remove scars entirely.
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
Not sure if they'll remove acne scars, but may diminish them a bit!