Cheryl M.
Toronto, WY
I have received this product via Influenster to try out free of charge, in exchange for my honest opinion.

Let me preface this review with some background information about my skin. I have extremely sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin.

The packaging on these looked the cheapest out of the entire line. I'm not sure if the packaging had anything to do with the fact that these pads were not that moist, but I did find them quite dry. That made the application of them very abrasive feeling.

Along with the rest of the line, I didn't find much difference in my skin after using these aside from under the skin blemishes which were caused by (what I'm assuming was ) the cleanser.

If they had more product on them, as in, were less dry, then perhaps they'd work better. They just didn't seem to do much.