BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #58 in Facial Peels

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Zena J.
Brentwood, TN
My first thought was that the packaging fit cheap compared to other products in the Revitalift line, but the product is great. I use them at night after I wash my face and I have visibly noticed my skin tone evening out. I did notice a slightly sticky residue but nothing that made me not want to use the product. I have extremely sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with this product!
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
I purchased these because i couldn't afford to pay $121.00 for 30 peel pads from another company, a colleague told me that these works just as well @ $19.99.. Though skeptical I'm trying them. They promise to show results in one week. I do see results but they're not a strong as the other product. I will continue to use these though.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Okay, I don’t remember which beauty YouTube guru turned me into this, Tati or Jaclyn Hill, but I now worship at their feet. About 2 weeks ago I started breaking out so bad. I was physically in pain by how bad my breakout was. My skin looked dull and dry. My makeup was not sitting right. I was just a hot mess. People, I kid you not, I used this on day one, my face felt better. I waited a day before using this again. My face looks brighter, it looks healthier, it feels healthier, and best part my break outs have stopped. And I have only had this in my bathroom for a week now. I personally would not use this everyday, but it is definitely worth the money.
Holly
superior, WI
I tried a sample of this at Target - because I had makeup on I tried it on the back of my hand. When I saw how it instantly brightened my hands I immediately puchased it. Chances are good that you won't notice as dramatic a difference on your face (if you take care of your skin), but it's working. One pad is enough to do my face and neck. My skin is bright, I love it and will continue to repurchase (I bought the moisturizer too). I haven't found anything similar at this price point.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
My first thought when I purchased these was how cheap the packaging felt. It’s such a cheap flimsy plastic for the price. There are less expensive brands with much nice packaging.

As far as the actual product. It was fine. I don’t think it worked or better or any worse than other similar products. I doubt I would repurchase though as you get a much better value buying just a bottle of liquid exfoliant and using your own cotton pads versus a pre-soaked pad.
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
I really do love this product, but it’s not something I can use regularly. It irritates my skin just the tiniest bit, but my skin looks and feels great after using this product, it just burns a bit during the use. I try to use this at least once a week and I love it.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I've been looking for a good peel pad to use since my favourite brand was discontinued.

These work really well. The scent is a bit strong and they leave a bit of a residue but they work on my oily/combo skin. I only use these every other day as part of my routine, so if you find them a bit harsh/drying, you can possibly try that too.

I find my skin looks fresher and less dull when I use a good peel pad. I use them at night followed by a hydrating serum and night cream.
Crista L.
Dallas, TX
I found these to be pretty rough and strong on my skin — again, something to use at night, because of the ingredients, not a morning product. It tends to dry my oily skin out a lot but may work for less sensitive types!
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Im not sure how these work by themselves because I used the whole revitalift system. Within the system my skin has never looked better as an adult. Skin looked brighter , firmer and younger. All the products in this line smell wonerful.
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
These are awesome!! I hardly ever repeat buy a skin care but I’m on my second jar about to be on my third. These are comparable to more expensive peel pads. Within a week of using these, I noticed my acne scars were disappearing. These truly work!
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?

back