BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #69 in Facial Peels

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself...2 Answers
Kelli D.
Frostburg MD
Gave this a try when on sale at Rite Aid for $14 and I believe it is worth every penny. I had done some research into other glycemic peels and these are good for someone that has never had one done. These have a low acid content compared to others I seen on amazon. They will not burn your face or make you "peel". I used every night for a week so far and I have noticed my skin tone evening out. I have not noticed a change in my acne yet but I am hopeful. I will purchase a 2nd jar when this one is gone.
Zena J.
Brentwood, TN
My first thought was that the packaging fit cheap compared to other products in the Revitalift line, but the product is great. I use them at night after I wash my face and I have visibly noticed my skin tone evening out. I did notice a slightly sticky residue but nothing that made me not want to use the product. I have extremely sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with this product!
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
I purchased these because i couldn't afford to pay $121.00 for 30 peel pads from another company, a colleague told me that these works just as well @ $19.99.. Though skeptical I'm trying them. They promise to show results in one week. I do see results but they're not a strong as the other product. I will continue to use these though.
Holly
superior, WI
I tried a sample of this at Target - because I had makeup on I tried it on the back of my hand. When I saw how it instantly brightened my hands I immediately puchased it. Chances are good that you won't notice as dramatic a difference on your face (if you take care of your skin), but it's working. One pad is enough to do my face and neck. My skin is bright, I love it and will continue to repurchase (I bought the moisturizer too). I haven't found anything similar at this price point.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
My first thought when I purchased these was how cheap the packaging felt. It’s such a cheap flimsy plastic for the price. There are less expensive brands with much nice packaging.

As far as the actual product. It was fine. I don’t think it worked or better or any worse than other similar products. I doubt I would repurchase though as you get a much better value buying just a bottle of liquid exfoliant and using your own cotton pads versus a pre-soaked pad.
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
I really do love this product, but it’s not something I can use regularly. It irritates my skin just the tiniest bit, but my skin looks and feels great after using this product, it just burns a bit during the use. I try to use this at least once a week and I love it.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I've been looking for a good peel pad to use since my favourite brand was discontinued.

These work really well. The scent is a bit strong and they leave a bit of a residue but they work on my oily/combo skin. I only use these every other day as part of my routine, so if you find them a bit harsh/drying, you can possibly try that too.

I find my skin looks fresher and less dull when I use a good peel pad. I use them at night followed by a hydrating serum and night cream.
Crista L.
Dallas, TX
I found these to be pretty rough and strong on my skin — again, something to use at night, because of the ingredients, not a morning product. It tends to dry my oily skin out a lot but may work for less sensitive types!
Jenn R.
Fredonia, KS
This is a decent glycolic pad, for a drugstore brand. Although I get more out of my professional glycolic pad solution, this is good in a pinch. Don't leave it on though, as the directions suggest. Glycolic needs to be neutralized, and since this is meant to be a "peel" product, even at 10% percent, it must be neutralized.
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Im not sure how these work by themselves because I used the whole revitalift system. Within the system my skin has never looked better as an adult. Skin looked brighter , firmer and younger. All the products in this line smell wonerful.
Kimberly C.
Del City OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?

back