BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I'm excited to share my experience with L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads. Thank you L'Oreal, for the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I'm 42 and I also have thyroid issues that leave my skin feeling dry and looking dull. I've been using this product for 10 days, along with the other Bright Reveal product line and my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. What I love about this product is how smooth, healthy, hydrated and bright my skin has become. Details I believe you should know about these peel pads; if used daily as directed you get a 30 day supply, they're multi-ply and textured...great for gently and effectively resurfacing skin, as well as, preparing skin for coordinating overnight treatment, they have a clean scent that's not overpowering, each pad offers great coverage for your entire face, I use both sides for a thorough treatment and it is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I grabbed these at the drugstore looking for glycolic acid pads after falling in love with the Cane & Austin miracle pads but Sephora was out of them. I found these to be very drying and I have little lines around my mouth and eyes that were not there previously so I think these pads have been drying out my face. However the little blackheads around my lips have been coming up, which I think is evidence of the pads working. Glycolic acid is pretty strong so the pads should not be dripping with product (for those that felt that there was not enough product on there). I actually think the pads themselves are great with the smooth side and the rough side. I'm probably going to keep using these until I get another box of Miracle Pads but I wouldn't recommend these when there are others that work much better and are less drying.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
I'm so happy I tried these L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads! I have been using these for several weeks and I definitely notice a difference in the texture and tone of my skin. The multi-ply pads have a textured surface and are pre-soaked with a 10% glycolic complex.The pads contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid which made my skin a little sensitive the first few days, but diminished with continued use. The pads have peeled away all the dead dull skin and evened-out my skin tone. This product really delivers! I even have my adult son using them now! I received these for free courtesy of L'Oreal in exchange for my honest opinion.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
First of all, the packaging is always a class act. They are bright white and a beautiful ruby red. The Brightening Peel Pads come in a seal proof container with separate, easy to use pads. You can actually feel the medicines working as you cleanse and exfoliate your skin. These are strong enough to do the job at hand, yet gentle enough to leave your new skin clean without any irritation. I follow with the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer and that's it! Time for bed and let the magic happen. This line has dramatically changed my appearance in fine lines and wrinkles.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
I purchased the peel pads along with the cleanser from the revamped Revitalift line. I love these pads. I've been using for three weeks and can tell a difference in my skin tone, looks much more even. And my skin seems much softer than it did before using. I don't use the pads every day, I know the instructions say you can, but I did that for the first week and my skin was a little red, Now I just use every other day and the redness has completely gone away.
The price is great. I also like the cleanser. Want to try a few more products from this line
Recommend purchasing these pads!
Melissa P.
The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because they're so gentle that I can't tell an immediate difference after using them. They aren't harsh and don't burn my skin. They have a good amount of product on them and they seem to have a lighter fruity pebbles scent that the daily scrub. While I feel like my skin is brighter and more smooth after using this whole system, I'm still seeing a few spots in my worst problem areas - around my lips and my jaw line.
I did receive this product free for review purposes but all opinions are my own and 100% honest.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I really like these pads! They're a great size and are moistened just enough to get the job done. I use them with all of the other products from the Bright Reveal Line and combined have done awesome things for my skin. I use the pads every night after cleansing followed by the night moisturizer and within a week saw a difference in my skin tone. I use the Clarisonic followed by one of these pads and can't believe what my clarisonic left behind! I would definitely recommend them.
Tasha C.
Recently started using this and i am liking it so far. The pads help brighten up the face and exfoliate it as well. The packaging is very sophosticated and elegent. One pad is more than enough for the entire face and it does not habe a bad scent which is a plus or else i wouldnt want to continue use. Loreal is a great brand.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I use this product every evening after the facial scrub it does slightly sting my face but it is not bothersome enough to stop using. I am pleased with the results I am seeing after using for 2 weeks, my skin looks brighter and the slight discoloration I have on my forehead is fading which is really exciting to me.
Brianna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I purchased these as a cheaper alternative to peel pads I've tried at Sephora and ultA. So far, been using these for a week and I really notice a difference with refined pores and even skin tone! I definitely consider repurchasing as I haven't found many other drugstore brands that have this type of product.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?