BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

See Brighter, Smoother Skin with 1 Pad. 10% Glycolic Complex. Visibly Reduce Wrinkles 30 Daily Pads.

RevitaLift® Bright Reveal Peel Pads are a dermatologist inspired anti-wrinkle plus brightening treatment. This daily peel pad resurfaces dull, uneven tone and rough texture to reveal fresh looking skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time. It is the first step to help skin absorb our powerfully concentrated treatments. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, a gold standard in brightening, our formula is clinically tested to gently yet effectively exfoliate dead skin cells to help renew the skin’s surface layer.

Each jar contains 30 multi-ply textured pads to instantly reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Recommended for daily use along with the Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer.

• Aqua/Water

• Are these supposed to leave a sticky residue?2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot lately and have found myself interes...2 Answers
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I've been looking for a good peel pad to use since my favourite brand was discontinued.

These work really well. The scent is a bit strong and they leave a bit of a residue but they work on my oily/combo skin. I only use these every other day as part of my routine, so if you find them a bit harsh/drying, you can possibly try that too.

I find my skin looks fresher and less dull when I use a good peel pad. I use them at night followed by a hydrating serum and night cream.
Yvette H.
Climax Sprgs, MO
I purchased this product a few weeks ago and I was using it nightly but I've started using it less often. I think it definitely helps to brighten the skin and give you more of a radiant, glowing look.
Amanda M.
I really love these pads. I use nightly and do not have any issues with my sensitive skin. Really helps with evening out skintone and reducing breakouts. Wake up with soft skin!
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I recently received the LOreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads #FreeToReview from BzzAgent. I tested them out for over a month and a half. At first my skin broke out so badly but healed quickly as I pushed on. They contain skin exfoliating and brightening ingredients such as Pro Retinol, Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C which helped do just that! Overall, these gradually exfoliate skin to reveal a brighter skin. I am pleased with my gradual results thus far.
Ashaunti J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I wouldn't expect a vast changes in your skin, but this product is great for a subtle difference. Though it isn't going to make your face peel noticeably or lighten acne scar, I did notice that my always dry skin flaked less than normal. My skin seemed to have a fresh glow as well. The chemical in the pads are something I would not use for very sensitive skin. The pads didn't sting unless i had thoroughly exfoliated first. If you're someone like me that needs something a little more harsh this this works well. I would also recommend this product for toning as well.
J. T.
I love these peel pads!  They're so much thicker than other brands and bigger too!  I just ran out and definitely will be buying more.  I need this in my daily beauty routine.  Used at night after cleansing it helps me feel like I'm lifting any residual cleanser off of my face and also tightens my pores, but the main reason I use this is because of my dull complexion.  This helps brighten my skin tone by helping my skin cells turnover quicker.  It makes my skin soft and helps my other products absorb better.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These facial pads have become a staple in my night time skincare routine! I even prefer these to the Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads! They are less expensive, and you can often find them on the Target Cartwheel app on sale or coupons online! They help smooth texture in my skin, and have also helped brighten up discoloration and hyperpigmentation from acne scaring. I only use these at night as they do have acids in them that can increase sun sensitivity, but love these so much that I always have a backup handy!
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
I love these for an exfoliating product from the drugstore. Used daily, these keep my skin smooth and bright. I have dry/combo skin, so if I don't exfoliate or moisturize enough my skin can look very dull and textured. These pads aren't too rough on the skin and exfoliate just enough without stripping or making me even more dry. I have repurchased these already and recommend them to anyone looking to try a chemical exfoliating pad but not wanting to shell out big bucks for it.
Angelica M.
Belmont
I love using these pads after cleansing at night. They are convenient and I feel like they have helped to even out and brighten my skin tone. I have not had any issues with dryness and they are gentle enough for everyday use. Its almost like a mini rejuvenating facial each and every time I use these, and my skin looks amazing the next morning. I have purchased these a few times, and usually take advantage of the bogo sales at walgreens and cvs.
Carol J.
I purchased this product after seeing recommended by a beauty blogger on youtube.  I purchased at CVS and it was definitely on the pricey side for a drugstore product. Overall I feel that this product is just OK and do not really think it is worth the price tag because I have not really see the benefits listed on the package. I will continue to use the pads until empty but I will not repurchase.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
I have some old acne scars that I'm looking to get rid of, but I also have pretty dry skin. Is this product going to irritate my skin? How often should someone use these for it to be effective enough but not harmful?
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
I have somewhat sensitive skin, did anyone find this to irritate the skin? And did you see any real change?
Denise W.
I received these to sample has anyone used these before I you like to hear you comments .
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Do these cause irritation?
Tonya R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this work? How long does it typically take to notice a change?