L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming SPF 30 Day Lotion uploaded by Nellie C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains SPF 30. Contains Stimuplex™+Pro-Retinol A®

Over 80% of wrinkles and skin aging are the result of UVA rays. RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming SPF 30 Day Lotion is now available in a potent formula that helps reverse the signs of photo-aging and better protects your skin. Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen deflects damaging sunrays. The result is smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks.

Active Ingredients:

• I like the creams for the day that help improve the lines...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I usually like L’Oréal products and especially the revitalize line which I had to buy all five creams. My only problem is this daily moisturizer which is super heavy and doesn’t get absorbed easily by the skin. It stays a bit white too so it is not too clear once applied on the face. I clearly feel it on my skin unlike other light creams. So this one is definitely not my favorite.
Ilda V.
This product hydrates, moisturizes the skin very well. Most importantly, it brightens the skin. The amazing thing is that I noticed changes on my skin within a week
Steph M.
Loved this product! Really made my skin feel smooth and wrinkles appeared to smooth over with more use. I bought this product from my local drugstore and would say it was pretty effective and I would buy again for sure.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
One of the best drug store products out there. Easily accessible as well. Lots of coupons are always out there for loreal. I use this daily and it has recognizable results.
Alex P.
Austin, TX
This lightweight moisturizer is a great option for daily and even twice a day use. I use in the morning after a shower, it keeps my face moisturized in the dry climate. I use a bit heavier cream before bed, but this is my go-to lotion when I just need to treat some troublesome dry-spots.
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
I really love this product! My mom is a huge fan of this stuff, and has repurchased many times. She is the one who actually recommended it to me and I'm glad she did. I like how it feels on the skin and I truly feel it makes a huge difference in your skin. I also really like the packaging of this product. I recommend this product.
Lura L.
Farmington, NM
i'd like to experiment with these more, but I would like to try the samples out first before I invest in full sized containers. I do like l'oreal products in general, especially when I have a coupon. I do recommend these beauty products and the haircare products too.
Kimberley F.
This is light and not greasy at all. I feel that this gives good sun protection and gives my skin a nice glow.  I usually only buy this on sale as it is a little pricey when it is not on sale. I pick this up at CVS.  I think it is a great product for my skin.  I am in my late 30's and a few age lines.
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
 This moisture cream definitely left my face feeling wonderful I have serious bags under my eyes and I can assure you that after using this your face feel softer, hydrated and it makes you look younger in a matter of days. This is a wonderful by and I recommend it to anyone looking to have a younger appearance
Joe W.
Cedar Park , TX
Love this anti wrinkle cream and can already see a difference in the appearance of my lines and I've only been using it about a month. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a low cost wrinkle cream.
Valentina B.
I like the creams for the day that help improve the lines of expression and also have sun protection. Does this cream really work?
Renata G.
Fall River , MA
I would like to know if anyone who used this line had a satisfactory resume, I usually use exfoliating soaps, but I have never used skin care products