BY REVITALIFT

New Look - Same Formula Pro-Retinol A® + Elastin Complex. Formula Essentials: Dermatologist Tested. Non-comedogenic. Non-greasy. Why is RevitaLift with Elastin right for me? After age 40, there are less elastin fibers and their network begins to deteriorate.  Skin feels less firm and wrinkles become more visible. The Innovation Innovative formula with breakthrough Elastin Complex reveals younger looking skin by reducing the appearance of wrinkle. see more...

L'Oréal Paris® Revitalift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream 1.7 oz. Jar
  • "I have dry skin and this product works great for me. I love the thick, creamy texture. Rubbing the product into my skin feels so luxurious and moisturizing for a drugstore brand. A little goes a long way. My skin feels healthy and rejuvenated when I apply this. " in 3 reviews
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
My Holy Grail Night Cream!! I've been searching for a long time for a night Cream that didn't make
Me an oil slick in the morning but also had some anti-wrinkle components in there and was safe enough that I could mix with my skin care products and oils I use at night. I absolutely love this cream and I have seen results and my face had never looked better!! The price is unbeatable as well!
I highly recommend this product if not this particular one, one with Tigergrass in it for sure!! It has done auh-mazing things for my skin!!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I have found my new favorite night cream with this product!
I love how thick and creamy it is and rubs in super easy without feeling greasy like some thicker night creams are. It actually feels light on my skin after applying.
I also love the smell of it. Its an elegant scent yet not overpowering, just right!
It feels amazingly hydrating on my skin after washing and applying my serums and makes me feel like I’m doing my skin a favor using it.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I have been using this nightly for a few weeks now and I really like it! I love how thick it is so you can feel like it is going to keep working all night long but by the morning, it has completely absorbed into the skin. You never have to worry about your face feeling over saturated or goopy in the morning.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is a really good night cream. In two weeks my skin was visably firmer and less fine lines. Its well worth the money. I will defiantly be purchasing another one. I just turned 46 and love this product, makes my skin feel so good.
Kristen W.
So maybe this is just the one I got? The consistency feels very...balmy. Like chapstick almost. I use it like a lip pot. I swipe my finger gently across the top and smooth it on my face. I think they could put it in a stick form if they wanted to. It’s hard to get a decent amount of product but I actually think that’s for the best. Because I’m definitely not over using it and my skin has improved SO much. I had weird dry spots on the top of my cheeks/under my eyes and no amount of anything was making it better. A few days of this and they feel normal and not flaky. And this is with a seriously small amount! This was sent to me as a sample and I didn’t think much of it at the time, but my skin has changed a bit (I’ve always had combination/oily skin) and this seems to be the only thing helping. Plus it smells like baby wipes, and I can live with that over some of the others.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
Awesome night cream. My skin is so soft and bright in the morning and it is slowly fading my fine lines. I love it's packaging. Mine was a good price, it contained %50 more product for the same price. At Walgreens. It's a very thick and heavy white cream. Great in a overnight cream. You want it thick. So I really like this a lot!
Julia R.
This is a hidden gem. You will never assume a drugstore product could be your daily must. But this cream is so moisturizing and so softening. Especially in autumn to winter, I need this product as my daily after washing my face. AND the best part of this product is IT'S SO CHEAP!!! Totally worth buying.
Victoria S.
I bought this on a whim because my old cream ran out. It's available at normal places like Walmart or Target and other drug stores. At least I wasn't a fan of the texture of the cream. It's thicker than what I'm used to. I didn't hate it and gave it a try. After a week using it every night, people randomly started noticing and complimenting my skin. The more I used it the more compliments I got. This is definitely a repurchase
Jesica G.
Did NOT like this product! Very disappointed with how oily it made my skin the next morning. At first I thought I was using too much product but after using less and less every time and still waking up looking way too greasy, even after thoroughly washing my face, I determined it was just the product itself that contained too many oil based ingredients to help my specific skin type.
Clara G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this stuff! I have oily skin and this moisturiser is the only one that gives my skin the moisture it needs without making me super oily. I like that my skin feels smoother and much firmer than before.
Kacie A.
Sherwood, OR
At what age or warning signs should I start using this product?
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
Most reviews are based on 1 or 2 uses. Any insight on the results?
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just got received this product and too soon for me t give a review however would like to ask a question. I'm 40 yrs old have no wrinkles or dark spots and would like to know is this just for people that have just as such
ashley h.
How well does this work? my face feels great. love the smell!
Debra R.
Spencer, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love L'oreal products! How well does this work & how long before you notice a difference? I just turned 39 in December 2016 & I have smile lines as well as wrinkles on my forehead & I would love to find something that provides amazing results. If someone could share with me their results or point me in photo confirmation of before & afters please. Thanks!