BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol® Dermatologist tested.

This unique nighttime moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action while you sleep. Each morning, skin will appear refreshed, radiant, and younger looking. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging with smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream (with Pro-Retinol® A and Stimuplex) reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and provides 24 hour moisturization.

• Aqua / Water
  • Benzyl Benzoate
  • Benzyl Cinnamate
  • Benzyl Salicylate
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Has anyone tried this? Looking for a product for my mom who wants something to help with Anti-Aging.
Anyone who has used this product will recommend it?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...really like it. I have had several friends try it and love it. It's very hydrating and works well as a night cream.in reviews
Let me just start by saying that this Review is based on all 5 people in my family. From young to old, oily to dry skin we all use the revitalift line! Idk what they put in it but, life saver! Gentle, effective and very clean feeling on the skin. We use the most of this line in the winter months because of the harsh cold winter days but its great for summer too! Never greasy absorbs in to skin quickly! in reviews
Jackie T.
Joliet, IL
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Jackie T.
I received the L'Oréal Revitalift deep acting moisturizer from Influenster. I've been using it for 2 weeks. I must admit I see a huge difference in my skin. My skin feel alot more hydrated, my complexion seems to be brighter & skin is clearer. Keep in mind I have sensitive skin & it didn't irritate my skin at all!!! I will continue to use this product.
Michelle D.
Ocean Springs , MS
This product has made the area around my eyes look much younger in just two weeks of using it. The fine lines are less noticeable and are starting to diminish. It gives my skin just the right amount of moisture without leaving me feeling greasy. I highly recommend this product.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I'm a bit mixed.. i did see a bit of a difference the first night or 2 I used it. My skin looked smoother or the tone of it looked better. Other than that I'm not really sure if I saw a difference in anything else. I would recommend to others that just want to see a difference in their skin not necessarily less wrinkles
Chelsey O.
Church Hill, TN
I recieved this for free with Influenster and its a lovely moisturizer. Ive worn it everyday and it makes my skin so smooth..and i have really dry, dehydrated skin..but if you do apply too much under makeup it can ball up so a little goes a long way and it will last a long time...Love it!!
Kellie  S.
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Kellie  S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My skin DOES feel moisturized when I use this product. It soaks in very quickly and has no smell. What it DOESN'T do is change the firmness or fine lines on my skin as it claims. I purchased this at TJ Maxx, which explains why the jar looks to be the older version. 😅
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
Of course I love the RevitaLift anti-aging night cream as well it helps to replenish your skin , tone and righting while also firming the face and neck! I highly recommend L’Oréal RevitaLift products.
Martha Mae H.
Linden, AL
I have problem with wrinkles but since I started using L'OREAL Anti Wrinkle night cream my wrinkles have fade away and my sink is smooth
Liz S.
Indianapolis
This was so heavy and greasy. I did not like it at all. It broke my skin out. It never soaked in over night. Even after washing my face, it still felt gross. No thank you!
Kacy H.
Nashville, TN
I loooove my night cream! It is good on my skin - not too oily and it doesn’t make my skin break out. I feel refreshed in the mornings when I wash my face and it feels like it’s really keeping my face moisturized!
Savannah G.
I've always used this product, but recently tried the Mature Skin version because this wasn't keeping my face moisturized all day. I'm still in my 20s, but the Mature Skin version of this keeps me moisturized all day and has made fine lines disappear. It has worked wonders for me and I have had compliments on how good my skin is looking lately. I'm sooooo thrilled with the results and I've only been using it for about 2 weeks now, but I noticed results immediately. [product:l'oréal-paris-age-perfect-night-cream]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
salome G.