BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #27 in Night Cream

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol® Dermatologist tested.

This unique nighttime moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action while you sleep. Each morning, skin will appear refreshed, radiant, and younger looking. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging with smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream (with Pro-Retinol® A and Stimuplex) reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and provides 24 hour moisturization.

• Aqua / Water
  • Benzyl Cinnamate
  • Benzyl Salicylate
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
  • "I started using this after being sent it for review with influenster and I really like it. I have had several friends try it and love it. It's very hydrating and works well as a night cream." in 17 reviews
  • "Let me just start by saying that this Review is based on all 5 people in my family. From young to old, oily to dry skin we all use the revitalift line! Idk what they put in it but, life saver! Gentle, effective and very clean feeling on the skin. We use the most of this line in the winter months because of the harsh cold winter days but its great for summer too! Never greasy absorbs in to skin quickly! " in 10 reviews
Samantha B.
Bargersville, IN
This product was just ok. I bought it because it was on sale at Marshall’s or Ross (I don’t remember). I don’t necessarily have anything bad to say about it. But I don’t have too much good to say about it neither. I used it for about 3 months. I will say that a little bit does not go a long way... I had to use quite a bit of it each night. The smell was light, nothing over powering. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. But if you want something to REALLY get rid o your wrinkles, then get Botox. It’s the only thing that is gonna get you the results you want.
Savannah G.
I have always alternated between this and Olay's anti-aging moisturizer. However, I will say I only stay moisturized for a couple of hours with both products. I just accepted this for years that that's how it was. But recently a YouTube BG (Nikkie Tutorials, she is the best, you def need to subscribe to her if you enjoy makeup, or if you don't, she just a pleasure to watch) brought it to my attention that this was not proper and a moisturizer should keep you moisturized all day. So I tried the Mature Skin version of this (even though I'm still in my 20s) and it has been AWESOME! My skin stays moisturized until I wash it off and moisturize again. It had made fine lines disappear and even my bf said something about how good my skin was looking and he's not one to usually even notice or say anything like that lol. If you have super dry skin, try this for Mature Skin and you will be so pleased. [product:l'oréal-paris-age-perfect-pro-calcium-restorative-hydrating-cream]
Denise C.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really liked this night cream. Left my skin feeling moist and refreshed in the morning.  It softened the fine lines and wrinkles I have around my eyes. I found it to be gentle for my sometimes sensitive skin.  I would recommend it to someone looking for an affordable and effective anti aging product.  # L'Oréal Paris® Revitalift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream 1.7 oz. Jar
Janel P.
This product unfortunately caused my skin to have a reaction. I broke out in fine bumps all over my face. I don’t normally use L’Oréal skin products and I am hesitant to start now. It’s a no from me. Sorry, guys. It appears to work for a lot of reviewers but I believe it was too strong for my finicky skin.
Alison Z.
Washington, DC
Horrible! I don’t even know why I keep applying this to my skin at night. Feel like it’s a superheavy cream that just sits on your skin all night until you wash your face in the morning. Try to be careful with pillows and whatever because it legit doesn’t absorb well into your skin.
Brandy M.
lexington
This product seemed to work well. I don't think I have enough wrinkles to notice to much of a difference. The jar was easy to get in and apply the product and it felt good on my face and it did not disappoint me. I got it at Wal-Mart and I would recommend tis as a great value.
Aeriel J.
Estacada
I really like the L’Oréal revita lift night cream. I love the way it feels on my skin and how it’s hydrating without making my skin feel oily or as if there’s a residue. I don’t like the smell of it though. I likely won’t purchase it again just because I don’t like the smell.
Shelly C.
This is seriously my favorite moisturizer. I just ran out + need to go get more!! The smell is amazing, firming + lifting on point, the texture is soothing + lasting without feeling greasy, with a price point that doesn’t break the bank. I highly recommend this moisturizer!
Savannah G.
I've always used this product, but recently tried the Mature Skin version because this wasn't keeping my face moisturized all day. I'm still in my 20s, but the Mature Skin version of this keeps me moisturized all day and has made fine lines disappear. It has worked wonders for me and I have had compliments on how good my skin is looking lately. I'm sooooo thrilled with the results and I've only been using it for about 2 weeks now, but I noticed results immediately. [product:l'oréal-paris-age-perfect-night-cream]
I have issues with my skin all the time. One day I could be super oily and the next day be really dry especially on my forehead. It embarrassing knowing people are looking at you and you are pretty much flaking away right before there eyes. Some days are worse then others. This product helped me so much to give my skin the moisturizer it needed to stay flake free and left my skin with a soft glow and so smooth...
Heather A.
Lowell, NC
Hi. I have been looking for a new face cream and I've heard good things about Revitalift but I'm wondering if it cause your face to get extra oily throughout the night. My face always feels more oily when I wake up and I don't want anything to make it worse. Also, how long did it take for your skin to feel any firmer? Thanks