BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #31 in Night Cream

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol® Dermatologist tested.

This unique nighttime moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action while you sleep. Each morning, skin will appear refreshed, radiant, and younger looking. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging with smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream (with Pro-Retinol® A and Stimuplex) reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and provides 24 hour moisturization.

• Aqua / Water
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Shayla K.
Omah
Beauty Junkie Expert
It moisturizes my skin and makes my skin feel soft. I bought it at Marshall’s. I feel that it is gentle and doesn’t make my skin react. It is lower priced for night creams. I don’t know that I’ve seen a difference in my skin tho.
Stephanie M.
I strongly disliked this cream. The formula is too oily for my skin and the fragrance of this product reminds me of smells I associate with old ladies who do not use perfume. Not good. Lastly, because of the oily composition, I immediately broke out 12 hours after usage, which was surprising to me given the fact that I hardly breakout. I do not think I would buy this again, as it was not suited for my dry skin :-(
Becky D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the L'Oréal revitalift face cream.I have used it for a few years now and outworks amazing. I highly reccomendthis product to anyone who is wanting. To slow aging or get rid of fine lines and wrinkles!
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this in the 14 Day Revitalift challenge as sent to me by L'Oréal. The sample packets were good for 14 days. I didn't like the smell of this at all. The smell turned me off from wearing it all day. This never seemed to settle in my skin but instead sit on top of my skin. It caused my face to break out as well. It is extremely greasy!
Amanda M.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the feel and smell of this. I believe it does work to firm your skin while using the day and night cream. A little goes a long way, as I am use to the cheaper brands of moisturizers. I would recommend.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was lucky enough to get in on the Revitalist Voxbox and I couldn't be more grateful. I honestly don't think I would have ever bought or tried the product on my own. Within the first week I could feel that what I had applied before bed had benefited my skin overnight. It still felt hydrated!! Since I turned 40 I have noticed my skin changing drastically every year. More dry, I could even go as far as to say leathery which causes your skin to crease and look dull. Of course, I have been sampling everything I can get my hands on from ipsy, birchbox,Sephora, ulta ...all the expensive stuff because you think more $$ means better! Not true! L'oreal has a great moderately priced product that feels and smells expensive before you put it on your face and then helps repair what time has wreaked havoc on. My make up goes on smoother, the sides of my face that were SUPER dry are now soft and quenched!! I LOVE it!! Thank you for the great product and for allowing me to participate!
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a MUST for my nightly skin care regimen. I have noticed
a significant difference in the firmness in my skin! Not only do I look
younger, I feel younger. How can a product make you "feel" younger?
When your skin looks good, you instantly feel young and beautiful. What I
like most about this product is the lightweight and moisturized feel on
my skin, and gladly it doesn't break out my face considering i have sensitive skin and most products do. My skin doesn't break out and it's not dry one bit, even after a full nights rest! I must say I am incredibly impressed! I would recommend this product to anyone. It's incredibly affordable and
will last quite sometime because you only need a small amount (1/2 a
pea- 1 full pea size) for your face so you don't need to purchase this
often which helps your wallet in the long run. This usually lasts me about 2 months if i continuously use it every night. I will continue to use
this product because it has helped my skin look and feel its best.
Angela A.
Colonial Bch, VA
I received this product for free for testing purposes. Thankfully I did because I really like it! I washed my face before use and applied all over face and neck 2 times a day and used before makeup as well. It really made my face feel smooth and nice. I have oily skin and pimples at times, I would defiantly say I have semi sensitive skin. I don't use a ton of stuff on my face I'm more of a natural girl but I always used a product just not heavy. This L'Oréal moisturizer hydrating didn't break me out at all. Made me feel fresh and I love the smell. Oh and a little goes a long way.  At first I put a dot of it all in my face from forehead to sides of face to neck etc..but I soon realized it was just too much product so now I just apply to my hand at fingertips and rub in first then apply to face.  It's much better this way. I really enjoyed this product and give a 5 star review for this.  Thank you.
Erica H.
Rexburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I get that since I'm only 18 I don't "need" this but I used it around my eyes where I do have lines. I didn't see many effects at all for a while but after a few months of use, the skin around my eyes seemed tighter and there were definitely less lines. If you don't mind waiting a while for a result, I would definitely recommend this product.
Nikki T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to skincare I typically go to my tried and true brands that never fail me: Origins, Kiehls, Mario Badescu and Korres to name some favorites. I rarely stray into drugstore territory for anything more than makeup remover wipes. So when Influenster sent me this product in my #voxbox I decided to step out of my comfort zone and put it to the test. I honestly didn't see any change in my skin at all. There is dimethicone in the ingredients which makes your skin look smoother while it's on but unless you're using it as a primer I really don't credit that as a skincare benefit. I accidently got this near my eye area one day and it stung like hell and burned the skin. I know it's not meant for that area but given that reaction I don't think I'll be using this on the rest of my face again anytime soon.
Heather A.
Lowell, NC
Hi. I have been looking for a new face cream and I've heard good things about Revitalift but I'm wondering if it cause your face to get extra oily throughout the night. My face always feels more oily when I wake up and I don't want anything to make it worse. Also, how long did it take for your skin to feel any firmer? Thanks