BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Anti-Aging

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I have used L'OREAL REVITALIFT for a while now, i use the day and night cream. I tried this after I lost my husband in 2012, I didn't have much had lost about everything, over the length of his illness. His meds and wellbeing came over my need for beauty products. I decided after awhile I really needed to start taking care of my skin. This was the product I chose at the local Rite Aid. I have to say I noticed improvement in my skin in just about 2 weeks. It was definitely more moisturized, I noticed my fine lines and wrinkles weren't as noticable any more, and my skin was somewhat firmer. Update: LOST EVERYTHING recently, got out of my routine I chose to start my skin care back with these 3 L'Oreal Revitalift cream cleaner, L'Oreal Revitalift facial moist urizer, and Estee' Lauder Advanced night repair. I'm taking pics daily to see if i can see a difference. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift [product:l'oréal-advanced-revitalift-radiant-smoothing-cream-cleanser] , Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Sarah S.
Dubai
Both the products were of excellent quality with great packaging! The Day cream worked wonders on me by instantly firming the skin and fading visible lines! the cream is non-greasy rich and smooth, a perfect moisturizer for day time which is an anti aging treatment, a 2 in 1 deal! this is ideal for your busy mornings and not having to worry about your wrinkles, the product takes care of your skin.The eye cream was perfect! it smoothened out the lines around my eye lid and reduced the puffiness on my eye bags and helped firm the skin around my eyes! It's a wonder cream!As mentioned earlier there is no doubt that L'Oreal products are great, innovative products with an affordable price of each retailing to 56.75 AED each, for the day cream and the eye cream. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer Eye Cream
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
I do not usually use creams like these; I have very sensitive skin and cannot tolerate "beauty creams"- but thanks to Influenster!!, I was able to try it for 14 days-
It made my skin look brighter, younger and feel INCREDIBLY soft!!
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I love this product and I've actually run out of it I also love their eye revitalift Miracle blur instant eye smoother it's a great product by L'Oreal as well I have a lot of their products and can write many reviews with many pictures if needed
Zara Z.
Portland, OR
L'Oréal is the best brand when it comes to skin care. This is a good cream
For maturing as well as mature skin. Mom greasy formula.
María P.
Hidrata la piel y me la deja como si fuera un lifting esta muy bien la verdad aunque no voy a repetir
mandy E.
Sarasota
I’ve been buying this for awhile now. I️t works great, and is very hydrating. I️t has a very simple but nice smell.
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
I suck at skincare. Truly have never cared about before but others my age are harping on it so I am giving it a try. I never really noticed wrinkles before can’t say that I do now either. No descrinible difference in moisture either.
Paola S.
As for as drug store products go I love loreal it's one of my favorites, I use this in the morning and it gives me the moisture my face needs and deserves. I usually purchase when it goes on sale and like the way it feels under my makeup.
Lisa W.
Tyler, TX
I received samples of this and have only used it a handful of times.. it has a light scent and absorbs quickly but it leaves flakes on your face!
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!