BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
Tish K.
Bartlett
I love this product and how refreshed it makes my skin feel. As I get older I need a product that really works without spending a huge amount of money. Have recommended this to many of my friends.
Linda P.
Katy, TX
I am new to the L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream. It was recommended to me by a friend. I like what it does to my skin and it has been very gentle. It has a nice, gentle scent. I will continue using it each day as I like the way it works for me.
Lenia H.
I utilized the L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day cream underneath my daily makeup application for about a 2 months.  I purchased the product at Walmart and while it is from a popular brand I did not notice any significant difference in my wrinkles nor did I feel that my face or neck were any firmer.
Sandra J.
This luxurious cream really brightened my skin. I just look all the more refreshed. I also noticed my age spots seemed to fade. I also benefited from skin tightening. I like that it's affordable and very easy to add to my routine. The packaging makes it look a bit glam--I like that too.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I used this a long time ago and loved it as a moisturizer.  I just recently started again and it has made my oily skin even more oily. It is very heavy on my face and very tacky feeling.
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
I received a sample of this in the mail and I instantly fell in love. I’m 23 but already have forehead lines that I just couldn’t seem to get rid of. After using the product for a month like the sample instructed, the wrinkles were gone (long before that actually). With my sensitive, acne prone skin I was scared it wouldn’t agree with me. Instead of seeing breakouts or irritation, I noticed my already existing acne and scars have begun to disappear!
It’s definitely worth the price from target and I’ll be going back for more
Carolyn W.
Oshawa, ON
I love the cream as I cannot wear anything too light or too heavy. Like Goldilocks I need something that is JUST RIGHT. Plus it has sunscreen so I don't need two products.
Dessire F.
I personally haven't try this one. But my mom has it and I have seen that her skin has changed, she looks a bit younger now and her face is now brighter (in a good sense). It is my moms go-to night cream. She is eternally in love with it.
Berly G.
Portland
I use this everyday and have for several years. Love it! Just as effective as the more expensive brands.
T C.
I've been using this anti-aging cream for a couple of years. It leaves my face feeling hydrated and fresh.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills, CA
I’ve been looking for this product everywhere!!! I can’t find it!!??? What gives?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!