BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Anti-Aging

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I used this a long time ago and loved it as a moisturizer.  I just recently started again and it has made my oily skin even more oily. It is very heavy on my face and very tacky feeling.
Sandra J.
This luxurious cream really brightened my skin. I just look all the more refreshed. I also noticed my age spots seemed to fade. I also benefited from skin tightening. I like that it's affordable and very easy to add to my routine. The packaging makes it look a bit glam--I like that too.
Freya T.
Waltham , Grimsby
This product worked really well for me. It didn’t break me out whilst hydrating my face. It left my face feeling great whilst reducing my wrinkles. I recommend this to others!!!!!!!!!!
Amy G.
Carmel, IN
I really like this Loreal product for the price. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. The scent is pleasant. And with daily use, my skin did feel firmer and smoother. It did not irritate my sometimes sensitive skin. Would definitely reccomend.
Fi F.
Manchester
Love this moisturizer! Absorbs quickly, leave skin silky smooth, plumped and hydrated all day
T C.
I've been using this anti-aging cream for a couple of years. It leaves my face feeling hydrated and fresh.
Berly G.
Portland
I use this everyday and have for several years. Love it! Just as effective as the more expensive brands.
Dessire F.
I personally haven't try this one. But my mom has it and I have seen that her skin has changed, she looks a bit younger now and her face is now brighter (in a good sense). It is my moms go-to night cream. She is eternally in love with it.
Farai M.
South Bend, IN
I use this whenever I go to my friends house. Both of us are very young and despite the fact that it's meant for older people, She uses it because she likes how it firms her skin with the added bonus of no wrinkles! I use it whenever I sleep over and forget my own but I'd recommend it :)
maria p.
via costantino de crescenzo 22
Ottima crema, idrata profondamente la pelle, che rimane davvero elastica e vellutata. Le prime rughe, dopo mesi di effettivo utilizzo, migliorano visibilmente e l'incarnato appare effettivamente ringiovanire. La utilizzo anche nel contorno occhi senza alcun fastidio. La consiglio.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!