BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I used this a long time ago and loved it as a moisturizer.  I just recently started again and it has made my oily skin even more oily. It is very heavy on my face and very tacky feeling.
Sandra J.
This luxurious cream really brightened my skin. I just look all the more refreshed. I also noticed my age spots seemed to fade. I also benefited from skin tightening. I like that it's affordable and very easy to add to my routine. The packaging makes it look a bit glam--I like that too.
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
I received a sample of this in the mail and I instantly fell in love. I’m 23 but already have forehead lines that I just couldn’t seem to get rid of. After using the product for a month like the sample instructed, the wrinkles were gone (long before that actually). With my sensitive, acne prone skin I was scared it wouldn’t agree with me. Instead of seeing breakouts or irritation, I noticed my already existing acne and scars have begun to disappear!
It’s definitely worth the price from target and I’ll be going back for more
Savannah G.
I usually alternate between this and Olay anti-aging moisturizers. They were all I knew, however after doing some research and it being brought to my attention that I should not be drying out a few hours after using it. However, even though I'm still in my 20s, I switched to the Mature Skin Moisturizer version this time and omg I'm so impressed! It is so much more moisturizing and keeps me moisturized until I shower and do it all over again. Even my boyfriend commented on how much better my skin looks, and he's not one to usually notice or comment on things like that lol. I've also seen noticeable results in making my fine lines much less noticeable. I'm soooo happy with this product now!
Freya T.
Waltham , Grimsby
This product worked really well for me. It didn’t break me out whilst hydrating my face. It left my face feeling great whilst reducing my wrinkles. I recommend this to others!!!!!!!!!!
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I have used L'OREAL REVITALIFT for a while now, i use the day and night cream. I tried this after I lost my husband in 2012, I didn't have much had lost about everything, over the length of his illness. His meds and wellbeing came over my need for beauty products. I decided after awhile I really needed to start taking care of my skin. This was the product I chose at the local Rite Aid. I have to say I noticed improvement in my skin in just about 2 weeks. It was definitely more moisturized, I noticed my fine lines and wrinkles weren't as noticable any more, and my skin was somewhat firmer. Update: LOST EVERYTHING recently, got out of my routine I chose to start my skin care back with these 3 L'Oreal Revitalift cream cleaner, L'Oreal Revitalift facial moist urizer, and Estee' Lauder Advanced night repair. I'm taking pics daily to see if i can see a difference. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift [product:l'oréal-advanced-revitalift-radiant-smoothing-cream-cleanser] , Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Amy G.
Carmel, IN
I really like this Loreal product for the price. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. The scent is pleasant. And with daily use, my skin did feel firmer and smoother. It did not irritate my sometimes sensitive skin. Would definitely reccomend.
Fi F.
Manchester
Love this moisturizer! Absorbs quickly, leave skin silky smooth, plumped and hydrated all day
T C.
I've been using this anti-aging cream for a couple of years. It leaves my face feeling hydrated and fresh.
Berly G.
Portland
I use this everyday and have for several years. Love it! Just as effective as the more expensive brands.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!