BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
Carolyn W.
Oshawa, ON
I love the cream as I cannot wear anything too light or too heavy. Like Goldilocks I need something that is JUST RIGHT. Plus it has sunscreen so I don't need two products.
Ines M.
collo, skikda ,algeria
I did not try it personally but mom did and she said that it was not worth the money its very expensive and make no difference
Gayatri K.
It's good but lit bit disappointment for this product showings a like anti wrinkle but not it's too effective
Dawn M.
I am reviewing this collection because I like the brand but something in this set had my skin pee.Very unimpressed with this I discontinued use so I know it was the product that dried my skin out
Maggie B.
I got this as a 14 day sample from L’Oréal. I have to say I’m so disappointed. I was looking forward to it and was hoping it could be my new moisturizer. It peeled off my face as soon as it dried. If I even touched my face it started flaking off. I even tried using a small amount but that still did the same. I am somewhat of a L’Oréal fan but I won’t purchase this.
Cheryl E.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is crap! I will Never buy this again. Maybe only 20$ but what a waste
Johana C.
I think this is a unexpensive cream compare to others. Its is very very thick formula for the morning. I was asked to be part of this product 14 -days -challenge. I was sent samples for 14 days to use them in the morning and at night. I noticed that some pimples started to appear. At first I thought it was beacuse of my period so I stopped it. After my period went, I started using it again and again the pimples came back. So I couldn't complete the challenge because I stopped it for once. I wouldn't buy it due to the experience I had with it. I don't if it was or not but I wont recommend this to people who have combination/oily skin.

Millie F.
Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Found this product a waste of money. Didn’t see any noticeable results after using. Next time I will just purchase a normal moisturiser and save my money!! Disappointed as usually there products are great
C a H.
I received this product free for review. it isn't may favorite cream. it isn't strong enough for winter dry skin. I will use it up next summer but won't purchase.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
It smells nice and feels nice, but I never really noticed a difference. Not a big enough difference for the price tag.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills, CA
I’ve been looking for this product everywhere!!! I can’t find it!!??? What gives?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!

Walmart