BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Anti-Aging

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Gayatri K.
It's good but lit bit disappointment for this product showings a like anti wrinkle but not it's too effective
Ines M.
collo, skikda ,algeria
I did not try it personally but mom did and she said that it was not worth the money its very expensive and make no difference
Millie F.
Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Found this product a waste of money. Didn’t see any noticeable results after using. Next time I will just purchase a normal moisturiser and save my money!! Disappointed as usually there products are great
Johana C.
I think this is a unexpensive cream compare to others. Its is very very thick formula for the morning. I was asked to be part of this product 14 -days -challenge. I was sent samples for 14 days to use them in the morning and at night. I noticed that some pimples started to appear. At first I thought it was beacuse of my period so I stopped it. After my period went, I started using it again and again the pimples came back. So I couldn't complete the challenge because I stopped it for once. I wouldn't buy it due to the experience I had with it. I don't if it was or not but I wont recommend this to people who have combination/oily skin.

Maggie B.
I got this as a 14 day sample from L’Oréal. I have to say I’m so disappointed. I was looking forward to it and was hoping it could be my new moisturizer. It peeled off my face as soon as it dried. If I even touched my face it started flaking off. I even tried using a small amount but that still did the same. I am somewhat of a L’Oréal fan but I won’t purchase this.
Carolyn W.
Oshawa, ON
I love the cream as I cannot wear anything too light or too heavy. Like Goldilocks I need something that is JUST RIGHT. Plus it has sunscreen so I don't need two products.
Cheryl E.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is crap! I will Never buy this again. Maybe only 20$ but what a waste
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I have sensitive skin.  I havent found an over the counter skin care product that didn't burn, hurt, and cause redness.  This one was the same way.  So hard to find products that dont break me out and cause pain.  If you have sensitive skin stay clear of this one!!
Lori D.
This was a product that my sister gave to me bc she didn't see a difference. So I gave it a try and was also disappointed in the results that I got. So now it is just sitting in a box of other products I didn't enjoy.
Paula D.
I have used this before and I really couldn't tell a difference in my skin. It didn't change anything still small lines you can see very well. I only tried it 1 time. I bought it at Wal-Mart it was priced pretty good. I wouldn't recommend it.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!