BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Anti-Aging

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Clare G.
Love this product! I use it every morning and maybe will reapply during the day depending on my level of activity outside. It feels light and I am able to put make up on top of it without an issue. It's not harsh and I have sensitive skin. Would recommend to others.
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
I do not usually use creams like these; I have very sensitive skin and cannot tolerate "beauty creams"- but thanks to Influenster!!, I was able to try it for 14 days-
It made my skin look brighter, younger and feel INCREDIBLY soft!!
Roxanna W.
Abita springs, LA
Overall this is an excellent moisturizer for seriously dry skin but it was a little to greasy feeling and didn't absorb well enough into my combination skin for me to give it a 5 star rating. Firming was there and improved dullness for me in about 4 days noticeably.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I started my "adult" skin care routine with Loreal products and I loved them they are very affordable and left my skin looking and feeling great! They even got ride of some bumps on my face! I had one issues it did dry out my skin. But it was kindaworth it to get ride of my crows feet 100% I definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I really love the smell of this stuff. It smells like baby powder or products. It goes on smooth and isn't very oily. I don't see any anti wrinkle action going on but I still use it because it's soft on my face, makes me feel soft, and fights off dry skin. Low stars because the anti wrinkle part
Katelyn R.
Lynchburg
The smoothest, best smelling day cream ever! Before I tried this, I thought day creams would leave my skin oily, but the RevitaLift Day Cream is so weightless and leaves a beautiful glow. I am so happy with this product, and it's definitely worth the price!
Sarah O.
This was a good night cream. It left my skin moisturized and helped with any wrinkles or texture on my skin. It is a very thick cream with a kind of sweet smell, but it is not over powering and the fragrance did not negatively affect my skin, considering I have sensitive and acne prone skin.
robbyn d.
This revitalift day cream was great, I even used it under my makeup, found a great improvement in my skin in a short period of time. Packaging is eye appealing. I was not disappointed in this product. This product is pricey, but if it works for you why not. I would buy this product again. You can find this product at any local Walmart .
Shyann R.
New Braunfels, TX
I didn't love this. It caused me to break out and felt so heavy on my skin. I also live in Texas and it just felt hot like I had a sweaty face after I put it on. I feel like if you have really dry skin and live in a cool place you may like it.
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
I use this daily and love it, i have started to notice how much tighter my skin is. I use it nightly after my skin care regimen and in the morning if i am staying home. It is so effective and i would definitely be buying more when this is done, I mean i am on my 3rd bottle.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!