BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Loreal makes an awesome anti-aging line that I love. Ive used the skincare religiously for years but I never stick to one brand exclusively. I find that changing my routine works. Loreal is definitely one of my favorites because the products work, and I am able to notice results immediately.
Leilani S.
Belmont, MA
This cream is ok.  I find that it tends to dry out my skin more than moisturize it, so I like to use a lot of hydrating masks with it.  I wish that it had a bit more SPF in it as well.  But I use it underneath my makeup, and I find that it makes my makeup go on more smoothly.  It also doesn't make it look cakey, so that is really why I still use this moisturizer.
Daisy S.
Gilbert, AZ
I’m 34 now so I started looking in to anti-aging cream. I read a lot of good reviews about this one so I decided to try it. It smells really good, it didn’t make me break out or left my skin oily but other than that I didn’t notice any change in my skin. It’s good as a moisturizer but i was looking for something that would help with the wrinkles.
Nat F.
I tried this on a whim when I was in need of an affordable anti aging moisturizer and was pleasantly surprised - both with the cost and with the effectiveness. I’m only 24 but I was a lifeguard for 7 years so I have a lot of sun damage. I found this product very helpful!
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
I absolutely love this product! I have really come to love the L'Oreal line. This product did not disappoint at all. It was very gentle and had a very unnoticeable scent. I do feel as though the product is a little pricey but worth every penny. I would for sure by this product again and recommend it for anyone looking for a product like this.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I used this a long time ago and loved it as a moisturizer.  I just recently started again and it has made my oily skin even more oily. It is very heavy on my face and very tacky feeling.
christina m.
Ozone Park, NY
As for as drug store products go I love loreal it's one of my favorites, I use this in the morning and it gives me the moisture my face needs and deserves. I usually purchase when it goes on sale and like the way it feels under my makeup.
Ally D.
Not what I expected. I was pretty disappointed in this. It was very gentle, and it had a nice scent to it. I was expecting great quality, but this wasn't worth the money. The packaging was great, I loved the container. I wouldn't buy this. It left buildups of cream all over my face that would just flake off.
Lenia H.
I utilized the L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day cream underneath my daily makeup application for about a 2 months.  I purchased the product at Walmart and while it is from a popular brand I did not notice any significant difference in my wrinkles nor did I feel that my face or neck were any firmer.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I love this product and I've actually run out of it I also love their eye revitalift Miracle blur instant eye smoother it's a great product by L'Oreal as well I have a lot of their products and can write many reviews with many pictures if needed
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
Lea S.
conway, sc
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
MIAMI, FL
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!

back
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017
L'Oréal Paris