BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #69 in Facial Moisturizers

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
c. ♡.
North Carolina
i apply this just under my eyes. it’s a heavier cream so i try to apply at night. i believe it wasn’t too pricey and it does what it’s supposed to do, it definitely reached my expectations.
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
Definitely gives me soft natural skin. Wrinkles start to diminish. Well what wrinkles one does have at 33 who looks apparently younger to others. Nourishing and vibrant. Highly recommend.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
I was using expensive facial moisturizers like R&D but after I saw how much it was, after awhile I switched to this. I use the day & night versions. I buy it at target and it lasts for months!
armymom4 S.
Clarksville, TN
This product is amazing i havr been using for about a month now and see a huge difference where i apply the product definitely will be purchasing more when i am done using it.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a sample and I love this product. I use it almost everyday. I think it was very effective on my skin. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
I received a sample of this in the mail and I instantly fell in love. I’m 23 but already have forehead lines that I just couldn’t seem to get rid of. After using the product for a month like the sample instructed, the wrinkles were gone (long before that actually). With my sensitive, acne prone skin I was scared it wouldn’t agree with me. Instead of seeing breakouts or irritation, I noticed my already existing acne and scars have begun to disappear!
It’s definitely worth the price from target and I’ll be going back for more
Johana C.
I think this is a unexpensive cream compare to others. Its is very very thick formula for the morning. I was asked to be part of this product 14 -days -challenge. I was sent samples for 14 days to use them in the morning and at night. I noticed that some pimples started to appear. At first I thought it was beacuse of my period so I stopped it. After my period went, I started using it again and again the pimples came back. So I couldn't complete the challenge because I stopped it for once. I wouldn't buy it due to the experience I had with it. I don't if it was or not but I wont recommend this to people who have combination/oily skin.

Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This revitalift cream was easy to apply and it didn't take much product to cover my whole face. I did feel like it had a strong fragrance but it did fade not long afterwards. I had to use this cream for a few weeks to be able to notice a slight difference, so patience is a virtue. I liked how my skin felt smooth afterwards and didn't have any greasy residue, and I liked the results after use. I did notice, my skin felt tighter and it seemed to help my dark circles under my eyes slightly.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Absolutely love L'Oréal and its products. This one however is so smooth and doesn't stay white on your skin or sticky neither. It penetrates easily into the skin leaving it moisturizer and soft. It also is a sun screen so it is essential to my daily beauty routine. You have to try other ones such as the night cream or the eye cream which are as nice as this product. It is not too pricey compared to other beauty creams so it it definitely worth a try.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!