BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I feel like this is a high priced cream that does hydrate your face I didn’t use long enough to know if it stopped wrinkles I bought it once my face was refreshed but I wouldn’t buy it again I feel like bioelements works better
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
This is a great cream for the face ! I only use. A small amount and it goes a long way! It’s not pricey at all you can find it at any drugstore! I do recommend this to everyone who has aging concerns.
Dawn M.
I am reviewing this collection because I like the brand but something in this set had my skin pee.Very unimpressed with this I discontinued use so I know it was the product that dried my skin out
Sydney A.
Canby
I just picked this up and while it does moisturize like I'd hope it smells quite odd and feels greasy. I would not use this during the day. I am a first time user. I would have to try it more to see if I'd recommend it or not.
Rusti H.
This is a great drugstore product. My skin has never looked so great. Much cheaper than the high end products, but works just like the mite expensive products. This product really helped preserve my skin.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
All products in this line live up to their claims. I use them in tandem with a few pricey items but always keep them arounf ad a staple. I have sensitive skin and I have no reaction to any in this line.
Brittany B.
Orem, UT
Definitely gives me soft natural skin. Wrinkles start to diminish. Well what wrinkles one does have at 33 who looks apparently younger to others. Nourishing and vibrant. Highly recommend.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Tressa S.
Clarksville , TN
This product is amazing i havr been using for about a month now and see a huge difference where i apply the product definitely will be purchasing more when i am done using it.
Rachel W.
USA
L'Oreal Paris revitalift is a great product. It has a nice fragrance to it. It is easy to apply. You can find this product at any store that sells "drugstore brand makeup'.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!