BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Anti-Aging

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

JBainsBeauty B.
I have been using during the day because of the sunscreen. It is a bit thick and can get greasy so I wait a few mins for it to sink in before I put on my foundation. It works well but not the best if you are in a hurry
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
aaru S.
This really makes my skin look more younger, you can get almost everywhere, very effective surely must try for everyone, i first used it like 2 months back now i use it on a regular basis
Lori D.
This was a product that my sister gave to me bc she didn't see a difference. So I gave it a try and was also disappointed in the results that I got. So now it is just sitting in a box of other products I didn't enjoy.
Tiffany G.
Wow! This product is great. I use it in the morning and evening and ive noticed my smile lines fading. I got a sample pack from Loréal for the 14 day challenge. It worked great.
Tami R.
Mobile
This is my go to anti wrinkle cream. It feels great on, light and creamy. It's effective too, the slight bit of say that I had on my throat was gone in the firstg week of use
Courtney S.
Hanover, MN
Skin feels like it keeps moisture better since using. First time user.  Haven't seen a huge change in wrinkles but haven't been using very long.  Would recommend to others.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This revitalift cream was easy to apply and it didn't take much product to cover my whole face. I did feel like it had a strong fragrance but it did fade not long afterwards. I had to use this cream for a few weeks to be able to notice a slight difference, so patience is a virtue. I liked how my skin felt smooth afterwards and didn't have any greasy residue, and I liked the results after use. I did notice, my skin felt tighter and it seemed to help my dark circles under my eyes slightly.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Absolutely love L'Oréal and its products. This one however is so smooth and doesn't stay white on your skin or sticky neither. It penetrates easily into the skin leaving it moisturizer and soft. It also is a sun screen so it is essential to my daily beauty routine. You have to try other ones such as the night cream or the eye cream which are as nice as this product. It is not too pricey compared to other beauty creams so it it definitely worth a try.
Camil M.
Anderson, AL
I have just completed the RevitaLift Influenster challenge.  The product is effective, especially on sun-dried and drained skin.  It's a good value for it's contents.  I will continue to use the product that came in my VoxBox...however - will most likely integrate it somehow into my normal regime with another higher end product.  This is a perfect budget-sense product for the person watching their monthly pennies on beauty products.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!