BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Anti-Aging

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Bella F.
Great for moisturizing and protecting your face if you don't plan on wearing makeup that day. Bought it at Walmart for a good price. Very durable packaging (I drop everything). Probably goo to purchase it again L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a sample and I love this product. I use it almost everyday. I think it was very effective on my skin. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Kim S.
I really liked trying the cream. It's a twice a day treatment and smells good. I actually received a 14 day trial in the mail. I'm not sure if I actually could see a difference. I think it actually made my face break out. It seems very oily so I had to use a lot less than recommended.
Rachel D.
Seattle, WA
I received a 14 day sample of this product in the mail. Although a nice moisturizer, I didn't see any noticeable differences by the end of the trial. I Would buy with a coupon or if on sale.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Loreal revitalift was probably one of the best anti aging products that I've tried. It's not outrageously expensive and it feels wonderful on my skin. It really left my face smoother actually correcting fine lines and wrinkles. It's creamy and smells great too.
Paula D.
I have used this before and I really couldn't tell a difference in my skin. It didn't change anything still small lines you can see very well. I only tried it 1 time. I bought it at Wal-Mart it was priced pretty good. I wouldn't recommend it.
Andrea B.
This is a good product not amazing but good. I bought it for preventative reasons so I cant really say Ive noticed a difference as I don’t have wrinkles just yet. I enjoyed using it but I think I am a little bored with it so I’ll try something new.
Lauren G.
Louisville
Good daily moisturizer. Felt very similar in texture to much more expensive products I have used I purchased this as. Stand in for my normal moisturizer while traveling and was not disappointed! I would consider purchasing it again and event trying out other products in this line.
always_lauren T.
Silver Spring, MD
I’ve been using this cream for about 6 months now and can definitely tell a difference in my skin. My forehead creases have minimized and it just looks healthier overall. It’s not too greasy and their is no scent which is a plus for me.
Miriam S.
Kokomo
I was impressed at how quickly the fine lines are less visible!  And it wasn't heavy. I couldn't even tell I had it on.  I dont like think creams but this was light!  I bought it at CVS.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!