BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
Shana P.
I did their 14 day challenge, where they send you a 14 day supply of their product. A couple days in I could already see a difference. I had a much brighter complexion (it almost looked like I was wearing makeup), my wrinkles where less noticeable, and my skin tone was better as well. I plan on buying this product again in the future.
Nic A.
San Diego
I use it at least twice a day and noticed a difference in the first week. I only use it around the eyes and on forehead. Im about 3 months in and almost finished with the jar.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I don’t know if this is the right one. But i had a 14 day sample of this and it’s the bomb.com. I’m young but I sometimes forget sunscreen when I go outside. So I tend use anti wrinkle cream after coming back in the house.
Ashley B.
Tacoma
I have only been using it for a week but I feel like my skin is so beyond soft and hydrated. The winter has took a toll on my skin and instantly with no greasy feeling it has moisturized my face wonderfully. No notice of my forehead rinkles gone but it's only been a week I'll give another review a month in!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Love this moisturizer I've been using it about a week an I can already feel a difference in my skin m8ch smoother feels like it's got some firmness I like it alot an would recommend I'm gonna continue to use this product an let you know all the results in an update I hope you find this somewhat helpful
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The best thing mentionable about this product is it did improve my skins smoothness. The packaging is pretty and makes you feel like youre using something special.
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Loreal is my go to line products. It does what it says n feels very velvety on my skin. At age 41 u need something that really works not just soften. This product is my favorite besides no. 7 ty loreal for making products like this for us older ladies goin threw hormone skin problems
Bella F.
Great for moisturizing and protecting your face if you don't plan on wearing makeup that day. Bought it at Walmart for a good price. Very durable packaging (I drop everything). Probably goo to purchase it again L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
Kim S.
I really liked trying the cream. It's a twice a day treatment and smells good. I actually received a 14 day trial in the mail. I'm not sure if I actually could see a difference. I think it actually made my face break out. It seems very oily so I had to use a lot less than recommended.
Rachel D.
Seattle, WA
I received a 14 day sample of this product in the mail. Although a nice moisturizer, I didn't see any noticeable differences by the end of the trial. I Would buy with a coupon or if on sale.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
MIAMI, FL
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!

back
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017
L'Oréal Paris