BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #8 in Anti-Aging

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

Annie P.
Arlington, VA
I use this as my everyday lotion. It is very hydrating and brings my face back to life. The lotion is thick but it soaks in fairly quickly. I also like that it is anti aging and will has SPF in it to protect my skin
Crystal V.
bartlesville
I have been using this product for a week or two and I can really tell it is working well for my skin. Haven’t been dry or flaky since my mom gave it to me to try . Will probably buy some more when I run out.
Shana P.
I did their 14 day challenge, where they send you a 14 day supply of their product. A couple days in I could already see a difference. I had a much brighter complexion (it almost looked like I was wearing makeup), my wrinkles where less noticeable, and my skin tone was better as well. I plan on buying this product again in the future.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Just completed the revitalift 14 day challenge. I must say I am happy with the moisturizing it did but I really didn't notice much lift. Only a little bit of pore minimizing too.
Tressa S.
Clarksville, TN
This product is amazing i havr been using for about a month now and see a huge difference where i apply the product definitely will be purchasing more when i am done using it.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I don’t know if this is the right one. But i had a 14 day sample of this and it’s the bomb.com. I’m young but I sometimes forget sunscreen when I go outside. So I tend use anti wrinkle cream after coming back in the house.
dania A.
kirkland
I liked this anti wrinkles lotion , I would recommend it for all skin types, I have been using this product for a very long time and I liked it , I would try more products from this brand because it's really good
Kimberly C.
Colorado Springs, CO
The best thing mentionable about this product is it did improve my skins smoothness. The packaging is pretty and makes you feel like youre using something special.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I have sensitive skin.  I havent found an over the counter skin care product that didn't burn, hurt, and cause redness.  This one was the same way.  So hard to find products that dont break me out and cause pain.  If you have sensitive skin stay clear of this one!!
Bella F.
Great for moisturizing and protecting your face if you don't plan on wearing makeup that day. Bought it at Walmart for a good price. Very durable packaging (I drop everything). Probably goo to purchase it again L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Cupcake B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Is this product any good?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!