BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #69 in Facial Moisturizers

Smoother, firmer skin in 4 weeks. Contains Stimuplex™+ Pro-Retinol®Dermotologist tested.

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Cream SPF 18, a unique daily moisturizer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 18 sunscreen protection, delivers smoother, firmer skin in just 4 weeks. Fortified with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex, Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming works to increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm skin, and provide 24-hour hydration.

Application Use every morning prior to sun exposure, either alone or under make up. Smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.

AQUA / WATER • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • GLYCERIN • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID • ALCOHOL DENAT. • TRIETHANOLAMINE • STEARIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PALMITIC ACID • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • PEG-100 STEARATE • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 STEARATE • STEARYL ALCOHOL • GLYCINE SOJA PROTEIN / SOYBEAN PROTEIN • ALUMINA • PHENETHYL ALCOHOL • HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN • ACETYL TRIFLUOROMETHYLPHENYL VALYLGLYCINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EX

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream SPF 18
  • "It's not too often I try a product and love it on the 1st try. But this moisturizer was just that. It's lightweight, non greasy but still very moisturizing! I definitely recommend you try it!" in 29 reviews
Brittney F.
Tenino
This stuff goes on smooth and absorbs into the skin amazingly, the only problem I personally have is it burns the skin under my eyes. My dad and his girlfriend both have the same one and don't experience the same issues. I love how this product sinks into skin and moisturizes, just wish I didn't have such sensitive skin. Still might consider continuing to purchase it and just embrace the burn.
Rusti H.
This is a great drugstore product. My skin has never looked so great. Much cheaper than the high end products, but works just like the mite expensive products. This product really helped preserve my skin.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I feel like this is a high priced cream that does hydrate your face I didn’t use long enough to know if it stopped wrinkles I bought it once my face was refreshed but I wouldn’t buy it again I feel like bioelements works better
Marlene L.
N Miami Beach, FL
Loved it. Noticed a difference in texture of my skin. It was smooth and gave my sagging skin a lift which I loved. It also helped to even out my skin tone somewhat and kept my dry areas mosturized.
Dawn M.
I am reviewing this collection because I like the brand but something in this set had my skin pee.Very unimpressed with this I discontinued use so I know it was the product that dried my skin out
Maggie B.
I got this as a 14 day sample from L’Oréal. I have to say I’m so disappointed. I was looking forward to it and was hoping it could be my new moisturizer. It peeled off my face as soon as it dried. If I even touched my face it started flaking off. I even tried using a small amount but that still did the same. I am somewhat of a L’Oréal fan but I won’t purchase this.
Annie P.
Arlington, VA
I use this as my everyday lotion. It is very hydrating and brings my face back to life. The lotion is thick but it soaks in fairly quickly. I also like that it is anti aging and will has SPF in it to protect my skin
Daisy S.
Gilbert, AZ
I’m 34 now so I started looking in to anti-aging cream. I read a lot of good reviews about this one so I decided to try it. It smells really good, it didn’t make me break out or left my skin oily but other than that I didn’t notice any change in my skin. It’s good as a moisturizer but i was looking for something that would help with the wrinkles.
Crystal V.
bartlesville
I have been using this product for a week or two and I can really tell it is working well for my skin. Haven’t been dry or flaky since my mom gave it to me to try . Will probably buy some more when I run out.
Shana P.
I did their 14 day challenge, where they send you a 14 day supply of their product. A couple days in I could already see a difference. I had a much brighter complexion (it almost looked like I was wearing makeup), my wrinkles where less noticeable, and my skin tone was better as well. I plan on buying this product again in the future.
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Hello Ladies😊 Does anyone know where I can buy this at a affordable price? I see the price varies.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Has anyone used this on their neck? I am pregnant and am struggling with a "double chin" that I never had before. Was wondering if this would tighten my extra skin.
Danielle J.
What age group is this targeted towards?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really help with wrinkles?
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Who has used this product? I’ve been looking for a good drugstore anti-wrinkle cream but haven’t committed to buying one if I wasn’t sure it would work. Any feedback would be helpful!